Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trust in Well Being of Universe

Trust in Well Being of Universe

All I wanna say is: even in case the reality looks like something unwanted, if you still trust in the promise of Well Being (therefore you are willing to feel better) then good things will come from that. As Abe said that life wants to be insanely good to you (I read that quote in one topic of PoE, thank you PoE). If you decide nothing is more important than feeling good, then you allow good things flowing to you. You allow yourself to feel good then you will receive good things win twice!
    Yes, today I just received unexpected money <3 not much, but not little..it is good driftwood indicating my vibrational effort even though I don't focus on money. Chase the good feeling, good things will chase you

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Iīm glad it served you!

I would want to go 1 step further...
    Trusting the wellbeing is, at first, a DECISION. Deciding to feel good no matter what, is a DECISION.

You make it, because you resonate with the idea, and because you want to experience it.
    In making that decision to conjure wellbeing (without needing to "chase", or the good conditions to be in place yet!), you create them, aka, you allow yourself to find ("perceive") them.

Itīs the horse-before the cart-thing.

"You didnīt come to react to conditions.
    You came to CREATE conditions."

Abe

Banned
    Yeah, reality just morphs around to match your feeling place. It's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Iīm glad it served you!

I would want to go 1 step further...
    Trusting the wellbeing is, at first, a DECISION. Deciding to feel good no matter what, is a DECISION.

You make it, because you resonate with the idea, and because you want to experience it.
    In making that decision to conjure wellbeing (without needing to "chase", or the good conditions to be in place yet!), you create them, aka, you allow yourself to find ("perceive") them.

Itīs the horse-before the cart-thing.

"You didnīt come to react to conditions.
    You came to CREATE conditions."

Abe
    Yes you are so right! Thanks a lot I decided that I wanted to feel good, and I wanted to make it happen at the moment. Yeah no need to chase, just make it happen! Just create it! Thanks a lot to remind me PoE, you are expert!

Quote Originally Posted by Inspirited View Post
    Yeah, reality just morphs around to match your feeling place. It's amazing.
    Thanks Inspirited for sharing this joy with me

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Klark View Post
    Yes you are so right! Thanks a lot I decided that I wanted to feel good, and I wanted to make it happen at the moment. Yeah no need to chase, just make it happen! Just create it! Thanks a lot to remind me PoE, you are expert!

You donīt have to "do" anything, really, just stop doing the things that prevent it. What you want is DONE! Itīs all there and waiting for you to allow it- to become relaxed, chilled out, happy, expectant...

When you stop holding the cork under water- it floats.

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

You donīt have to "do" anything, really, just stop doing the things that prevent it. What you want is DONE! Itīs all there and waiting for you to allow it- to become relaxed, chilled out, happy, expectant...

When you stop holding the cork under water- it floats. s:
    Yes I am glad that I have found a way to help me feel better when I want to. now I know how to make me feel better without waiting for circumstance's change. It is awesome, it is total freedom. It will help me to see the world through the eyes of Source. This is what I am looking for. I've not done yet. But its fun along the way. Thank you PoE, your quotes about the Grid helped me a lot!

This is a great reminder thread.
    What I want to manifest, IS the emotional manifestation, to feel good now.
    That is what we are all looking for, in truth.
    That feeling of alignment with the source within us.
    It feels SO good.
    So GOOD.
    It is good.
    It is who we really are.
    And that is who we really WANT to be....who we really are.
    Because it feels so good.

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    This is a great reminder thread.
    What I want to manifest, IS the emotional manifestation, to feel good now.
    That is what we are all looking for, in truth.
    That feeling of alignment with the source within us.
    It feels SO good.
    So GOOD.
    It is good.
    It is who we really are.
    And that is who we really WANT to be....who we really are.
    Because it feels so good.
    yes songbird, I really want to remind me often about that! Because it is really what we are after -- the alignment with Source!

I feel pretty pleased today I received the news that my income will be doubled from now on. That means my income increases 6 times in just 1 year. Besides that, my work seems to go smoothly and easily, I believe this is the result of my vibrational effort with gridwork last week. I really want to believe that it IS my deliberate result I love deliberate focus.