Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Trust in Well Being of Universe

Trust in Well Being of the Universe

I absolutely love this thread. It is so true and flowing with positive vibes. Thank you for starting it. Just reading it is inspiring. Also just got the awesome parking space and an awesome waitress. The Universe is just Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by QueenOrange View Post
    I absolutely love this thread. It is so true and flowing with positive vibes. Thank you for starting it. Just reading it is inspiring. Also just got the awesome parking space and an awesome waitress. The Universe is just Awesome
    QueenOrange! You're so right, the Universe is just Awesome. All we need to do is allowing ourselves to realize it more and more ...all day & everyday. The better it gets, the better it gets..

Really, our true work is allowing. We just need to put the shield down, let ourselves expose to the Flow of Well Being. Yesterday I've received another amount of money. It is expected amount, and unexpected in term of timing. It came faster than I thought. Pretty good amount of money. I sleep better an everything goes smoothly, result of letting go of trying hard!

Good news came today, I have heard that I will receive a gift in Gold. Very good gift!

Focus wheel works very well, helps me to feel good very very fast and stable I love the feeling of being capable of doing things more than actually doing things.

This seems to me that this thread has unfolded into a Rampage thread, so I'm going to move it over there, so it can add its energy to that sub-forum.

Rampage on!

Thanks WellBeing!

2 opportunities have appeared in just few days of deliberately feeling good. More money comes to me unfolding with great ease, i love it!

Now i can see that i am being guided to what i want. Information comes piece by piece every time i allow. I feel like there is someone always standing next to me, diligently listening to my every thought, to my every concern and consistently looking for opportunity to show me the way. They seem to wait patiently Lovingly, diligently, consistently. I am prerry sure these invisible ones really love me and they know me well. Warming heart.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    SO GOOD! I feel it, too. It´s the most awesome certainty, isn´t it!

Iow- when you acknowledge, that in your powerful now,
    you have the ability to rendezvous with those
    nonphysical energies- who are PPE-
    and you care about how you feel
    so you find a way of aligning with them-

then YOUR point of attraction, in your powerful now,
    is a grid that MUST fill in with wonderful, powerful, dynamic, spectacular things.
    Did you get that? (...)

You´ve all got friends in high places.
    But most of you are not tuning to the frequency of them
    so you´r missing the benefit of them."

Houston, April 2012