Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 197

Thread: Question about not feeling emotions

  1. #101
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,093
    Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    You've been stuck with this discussion, for how many years? how many threads? how many posts? even WB who's got a kick out of being a teacher basically ended up saying, take your bubble can of worms and shut up, dammit, unless you've got something useful to say. Ehm... paraphrasing...! You're such a powerful creator that you pulled that off from his gentle soul lol... so one may argue that yes, of course it's that simple but if you guys are still there talking maybe something hasn't been addressed.. as I don't see you getting anywhere new with that conclusion of yours that it's just that you haven't behaved. How many more times do you have to pass by that same conclusion before seeing that maybe it's a little bonkers? You've already collected quite a handful of them rounds...

    I don't know, I also have difficulty in relating to the way you click because you seem to get a kick out of doing homework while I'm a libertine at heart, you remind me of my mom, give her a good plan and a system and she's purring. And yet, you're not purring bottom line, with this processes ABCD idea, how come? are you going against your instincts maybe? where does the juice come from, usually, in that beautiful mind of yours?
    @re: That's your interpretation of what I've said, not what I've actually said. In your interpretation, you've added quite a bit which I did not say.

  2. #102
    Of course! how could it be otherwise? and I'm sorry if you feel misrepresented, I sure wasn't critical of you.

  3. #103
    EaseAndFlow
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    And yet, you're not purring bottom line, with this processes ABCD idea, how come? are you going against your instincts maybe? where does the juice come from, usually, in that beautiful mind of yours?
    I remember how good it feels to be ITV and to feel fantastic, so I want to learn how I can feel better and better until I close my gap and feel that good again.

  4. #104
    JDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark.
    Posts
    524
    Quote Originally Posted by EaseAndFlow View Post
    I remember how good it feels to be ITV and to feel fantastic, so I want to learn how I can feel better and better until I close my gap and feel that good again.
    How about you try to describe to me how that felt... i would like to hear all the glorious details...

  5. #105
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,093
    Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    Of course! how could it be otherwise? and I'm sorry if you feel misrepresented, I sure wasn't critical of you.
    I didn't say that you were critical of me but, with your additions, you did misrepresent what I said and my intentions in saying it.

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by EaseAndFlow View Post
    I remember how good it feels to be ITV and to feel fantastic, so I want to learn how I can feel better and better until I close my gap and feel that good again.
    Oh good! we're talking of something real, a real experience. Was that when you listened to music?
    Usually it's kind of simple: what it takes to feel better is, most of all, the willingness to feel better, and that is something you have in spades.

    Let's back off a second, will you? You remember what Abraham say about the cork, that it's in our nature to float aka feel good, and if we don't it's because, I don't remember exactly how they put it, but it's 'the thing we do', some thought we think, that is not letting us float.
    If you compare the time when you felt fantastic, and right now, what would you say is a thought that keeps you down, right now, that you weren't thinking in that occasion? (if you don't wanna talk about it publicly, just give it a random name). Let's suppose it's a statement about yourself, because usually it is.
    Now, with all that you know about the universe, and about who you are, would you say that that statement is true or bogus? it's certainly supported by some observation, but if you look in the other direction, in the direction of the things you know about who you are, is that statement true or false?
    and would the statement that you are pure potential, that you're never stuck to any particular form or expression unless you want to, feel true to you or false?

    When you turn inside to the truth that you know, and contemplate the absolute freedom you have, and power to be all you want to be, doesn't that feel a bit like when you listened to music?
    Last edited by rose essence; 12-01-2016 at 12:18 PM.

  7. #107
    EaseAndFlow
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    How about you try to describe to me how that felt... i would like to hear all the glorious details...
    I feel like I cannot accurately remember back to what I was thinking and how I was feeling back then from my current vibrational place.. I just know that I miss feeling that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by rose essence View Post
    Let's back off a second, will you? You remember what Abraham say about the cork, that it's in our nature to float aka feel good, and if we don't it's because, I don't remember exactly how they put it, but it's 'the thing we do', some thought we think, that is not letting us float.
    Yeah, that's why I'm wanting to practice the "bubbles" (or some other subject) process, to begin letting my cork float again.

  8. #108
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    15,093
    Quote Originally Posted by EaseAndFlow View Post
    I feel like I cannot accurately remember back to what I was thinking and how I was feeling back then from my current vibrational place.. I just know that I miss feeling that way.
    I don't think that JDL was asking to accurately remember what you were thinking...back then. But you can remember how you felt back then. If you couldn't remember that, you wouldn't be able to miss it.

    So, you can remember it, in general terms and in general ways. If you can focus on that without introducing your regret (which would be your indicator that you're looking at this pleasant memory from the Lack-or-Absence end of your happiness stick), the LoA will start to bring you more which match your focus. Give it a shot, if you'd like.

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    How about you try to describe to me how that felt... i would like to hear all the glorious details...
    Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    So, you can remember it, in general terms and in general ways. If you can focus on that without introducing your regret (which would be your indicator that you're looking at this pleasant memory from the Lack-or-Absence end of your happiness stick), the LoA will start to bring you more which match your focus. Give it a shot, if you'd like.
    I agree with the above.
    Please, share your happy memories with us

  10. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by EaseAndFlow View Post
    Yeah, that's why I'm wanting to practice the "bubbles" (or some other subject) process, to begin letting my cork float again.
    Yes. You want to be deliberate, you want to be able to deliberately direct your thoughts, and feel again like you felt in the past. This is achieved, like when you think of bubbles, by simply stopping observing conditions. That's all there is to it. Stop being an observer. An observer is someone who observes facts accurately, but also indiscriminately. You are going instead to CHOOSE accurately what facts or objects to observe. So I think you got this.

    What is in particular that you feel you're missing, the little piece of the puzzle?
    Last edited by rose essence; 12-02-2016 at 03:59 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •