Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding the feeling place to generate the vibration

Banned

Finding the feeling place to generate the vibration

Hi Guys,

I was doing Abe's latest process "What conditions do I "need to change"? -I find the EMOTION instead of the condition!"

I want to find the feeling place of earning a $ 250K a year.

So,I am trying to find a way to produce that feeling without the condition changing.

Will you all please tell me how to produce this feeling?

Many thanks,

Steve

The Process is "How will I feel if this condition [your salary] were to change?" And I'm not pointing that out as a correction of the title but, as a way to help you do the Process.

You know how you will feel if you were making what you would consider a "large" amount of money. You've imagined it. You've told yourself stories about it and how your life would be. That's the "feeling place."

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    think about it, and then feel yourself into it.
    Play around with it, until you click.
    And when you have a word that feels good, then repeat it SLOWLY- by either writing it or saying it loud.
    Doing so has a bigger impact on you.
    Repeat it at least for 17 seconds, and "have your ear to the ground" of how you feel in that.

I normally feel the impulse to choose another word, or a word with which I combine the first one, after a bit.
    But donīt do it mechanically. Speak/write WHILE you sense for your emotion that begins to raise within you, while you repeat your emotional word.

You canīt get that wrong, just be playful about it!

Itīs as learning to drive a bicycle, or as playing an instrument. Be aware, take your time, be open and expect solutions to reveal themselves to you.
    Donīt push it.

Esther had a bit of a hard time in the beginning with this, too, as you see:

"You gotta stop fussing and start focussing- on something really general.

(...) Esther has been playing with this everyday for quite a while,
    wanting to understand what we mean by "focusing on a grid".
    Weīv been saying: Find a word, like "fun".

Find a word like fun- and just focus upon fun.

Just try to hold the word FUN in your mind-
    until the emotion of it starts to move, within you.

And then, fun ideas and fun experiences MUST follow! Itīs law!

And then, Esther said-
    "But Abraham- just focusing on the word FUN- 3 little letters on a page-
    not that much fun.
    -Let me write it a hundred times! -Still nothing!

How am I getting fun- out of a word?"

And we said:
    First of all, you are establishing your intent.
    You are focusing an intention into place:
    "I want fun, I want to feel fun- I want the feeling of fun."

And if you stay there for just a little bit-
    Itīour promise to you, that the next question that will occur to you will be
    "do I remember ever having had fun?"
    "do I remember a fun moment?"
    And when you ask that question... Esther saw something deeply disturbing- on one level-
    (Abe tells a story of huge, "inappropriate" fun the Abe-team had...)

and then you get another picture, and another, and another!"

Dallas 4-28-12

Thanks POE, this a good, a very very good one !

Beautiful description PoE!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    The Process is "How will I feel if this condition [your salary] were to change?" And I'm not pointing that out as a correction of the title but, as a way to help you do the Process.

You know how you will feel if you were making what you would consider a "large" amount of money. You've imagined it. You've told yourself stories about it and how your life would be. That's the "feeling place."
    Very good one, WB! "Know" how you want to feel is tricky. Most creators just know it intellectually, instead of knowing it vibrationally, but this is a vibrational universe make it happen vibrationally should become a habit.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    You can treat it simply like you would a sexual fantasy. If you fantasize about a specific person or scenario, you are able to imagine the "feeling place", but it's not necessarily to make that person/scenario appear in your life. You find that feeling place because it feels good. Same with money fantasies. If you're doing for the sake of making money appear, you're starting off on the wrong foot.

If you want to be more "hands-on" about your money vibration, I suggest spending more time working on your resistance to your now than fantasies about what you want, because you've already created what you want and don't really need to "work" on that. You need to reduce the resistance you HAVE that's preventing what you want from showing up. And that means feeling better about money in all shapes and forms, everywhere you have negative emotion tied to money (for me, that included my past).

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    I suggest spending more time working on your resistance to your now than fantasies about what you want, because you've already created what you want and don't really need to "work" on that. You need to reduce the resistance
    Such a great nugget that you bring up, here.

In doing so, you also keep your dream from becoming stale, what easily happens when you "work on and on and on" with it.

*I* love to look at the bounce, as Abe phrased it some time ago: I turn contrast into the wanted.
    I reap the golden nugget from it, so to speak, and thatīs such FUN.

So- when I have resistance (and itīs at least interesting- otherwise, "stay off that ledge!!"), I look at it briefly and ask myself what I would prefer INSTEAD.
    And then, I realize that I might want more ease, or more confidence, or feel more secure, or more free.

And then, I imagine how that MIGHT feel in this very situation- while I drag it from a memory where I had it on ANOTHER topic.

Or I ponder how others, who walked before me, might have flipped that, and gained that certainty/ease, what ever.
    Or I imagine myself in the future, having achieved my goal- and then I imagine "me, looking back on how I did it".
    Any of that gets the energies- and in that, the emotions, flowing.

Or- just as in the quote above- write a word hundreds of times (or at least for 17 seconds) and feel what happens.
    Last edited by paradise-on-earth; 01-29-2015 at 07:22 AM.

@HITC: - very nicely and simply said. I experienced this in the same way then I thought and asked myself. I can easily think about sexual fantasies with anyone, then why not I can think/focus on money issue. And latter on it worked after 5 days.

Banned
    Thanks WellBeing. Thanks POE.

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post
    You can treat it simply like you would a sexual fantasy. If you fantasize about a specific person or scenario, you are able to imagine the "feeling place", but it's not necessarily to make that person/scenario appear in your life. You find that feeling place because it feels good. Same with money fantasies. If you're doing for the sake of making money appear, you're starting off on the wrong foot.
    You know Hands in the Clay this spoke loudly to me. I am so good at the first part (sexual fantasy) but I really suck at the latter (money fantasies). When it comes to money fantasies I cannot detach unlike sexual fantasies. So you are perfectly right, I start off on the wrong foot.

Any tips, tool to overcome this problem? Many thanx.