Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Finding the feeling place to generate the vibration

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Klark View Post
    Mental work is the hardest work in the world. It takes strong determination to be true Deliberate Creator, mediocrity is f** boring.
    hard? Then you approach it from OOTV!

From ITV, IT.IS.SUCH.FUN!!!!
    And from OOTV, it should feel as relief- or youīr doing it wrong.

I see, HitC and me posts X-ing!

"We try to give it to you in an easier to understand format:
    GET HAPPY. IN ANY WAY YOU CAN."

Abe

"So what's your job?
    Easy does it.

So what's your job?
    Trusting.

So what's your job?
    Relaxing and be easy about it.

What's your job?
    ALLOWING, allowing.

Can you feel the absence of effort in allowing?
    What does allowing mean?
    Allowing - allowing means it's DONE, it's BEING
    GIVEN,

and I'm ALLOWING it to be given,
    and in my receiving of it, I'm giving back."

~Abraham, Panama Canal Cruise, March 2011

mediocrity is f** boring.
    See, it takes small meek steps- as in training muscles. Thatīs not mediocre, thatīs reasonable, and being gentle and loving with yourself.
    And in the small friendly easy steady steps- you get to the triumph.
    Not in the pushing against.

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post

And gawwwwwwd, it's THRILLING, isn't it, when you SEE how it works? When you KNOW that THOUGHT DOES CREATE REALITY!!
    Yes, I clearly see that thought does create reality. One last thing annoying me is my ability to focus, with practice I believe I can control it

Thanks POE for reminding me i will be more gentle with myself, I know I can do it.

Donīt do it because you "should do it". Do it because, you deserve to feel sooo much better!

When you give that to yourself, it all becomes so easy and clear.
    Itīs really just about this 1 thing:

Feeling a bit better, now. or even happy! what ever is in reach, without HARD work.

Super Moderator Hands in the Clay's Avatar
    Yes, I clearly see that thought does create reality. One last thing annoying me is my ability to focus, with practice I believe I can control it

Exactly. You let yourself off the hook - "my brain was created and taught to be responsive, that's what it's for" - and then you practice making it more of what you want - "AND I have the ability to control it better" -, accepting non-perfection as a step in the right direction; celebrating the victories: both in feeling the focus and observing the results.

Yesterday, I was "off" in the morning, fretting about something and not finding relief. Wasn't finding the right button that really shifted it. Carried on with my day. So, driving to my quiet-time hike, that fretting disk led me to be part of a lost-dog-running-down-the-middle-of-the-winding-road incident where I was calling the police to intervene before either dog or human had an accident. Plus someone texting me at the same time about a funeral she went to last week. Drama, drama, drama. I hate getting that kind of proof of an off vibe. Doesn't matter if the animal got saved or not - what mattered is that I was in a vibrational place that had me cross paths with that drama-rich scenario.

So I started my hike very deliberately soothing myself on all fronts. First, about having a Muggle morning. Then letting myself feel the pain and fear of the dog probably getting run over (care less about the humans driving off the road, frankly). Did serious talk to myself about croaking and eternal life and animals having experiences, took about 10 minutes, talking to myself out loud, applying four or five different strategies, at last shifted back to Source's perspective. Then, bam! Cross paths on the empty trail with a woman walking her shelter-saved dog, an animal once abused but now elated, a dog putting his paws on my chest trying to lick my face, lovely conversation with the woman for a good 20 minutes, shared information about caring about animals, the great work of various foundations, and how there were indeed happy endings, swapping stories. Instant proof of my shifted vibe. Walked away glowing - not only from the encounter, but from how it demonstrated that I HAD done the work.

And that is all I need to do. Sense where I am, acknowledge where I am, make peace with it, address it, tweak it, see the shift demonstrated, celebrate that.

POE, you are right. I have tried to reach too far from where I am vibrationally, forgot the basic
    HITC, I had same same experience like that! Unwanted manifestation came very fast, almost no time. When I made correlation between what I had thought and that manifestation, I felt shocked--perfect match! Wasnt aware of that momentum. That could be reason why I wanted to run faster and then failed vibrationally, lesson learned no problem, I am wiser after this. Thanks for inspiring me POE, HiTC.

Quote Originally Posted by Hands in the Clay View Post

Yesterday, I was "off" in the morning, fretting about something and not finding relief.
    I need to ask this. When you are "off," is it usually in response to observing some conditions? I sometimes have an "off" day for no reason that I can discern. Every once in a while, I am inexplicably and irrationally in a bad mood. I have no idea why (am I tired of being in a good mood?). But then when I already am in a bad mood, my bad mood starts attracting undesirable outcomes. I haven't figured this out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicie View Post
    I need to ask this. When you are "off," is it usually in response to observing some conditions? I sometimes have an "off" day for no reason that I can discern. Every once in a while, I am inexplicably and irrationally in a bad mood. I have no idea why (am I tired of being in a good mood?). But then when I already am in a bad mood, my bad mood starts attracting undesirable outcomes. I haven't figured this out yet.
    I'm not HitC but one of the things that I most admire about these teachings is Abraham's dismissal of the need to "figure this out yet." There's nothing about these teachings that ask us (unlike other approaches) to get to the bottom of anything because Abraham know that the LoA will ensure that there is no "bottom."

Abraham teach us that things (thoughts/people/moods/experiences) never come to us "out of the blue." We attract them "out of the oblivious." IOW, just pay attention to the thoughts that you're thinking at that moment. So, if you're feeling "off" and you don't know why, that means you might have--in that moment--missed the back-story that started that momentum but that momentum has gotten "bigger" (as Abraham tell us it will). Now you have--in that moment--thoughts and stories that you can now--in that moment--perceive. Work on those. IOW, if you wake up and, after the first 16 seconds that you're awake, you feel that you climbed onto the Cranky disk but you don't know why, it doesn't matter. You can start to shift the thoughts that you're thinking about how the hot water seems to run out every time you're in the shower and about how the kids are fighting and how your partner is undermining you with your kids and.... You know about those thoughts and you're having guidance from those thoughts. Work on them.

Eventually, you will have practised paying enough attention to the thoughts that you think and how you feel that you will start to notice the momentum in its earlier, subtler stages and then you will be able to translate the guidance that you have so far been "missing."

i'm really glad of these things.

1. that our off days/times are simply a bit of contrast that we are going to expand from.....no big hairy deal.
    2. that yes, no need to get to the bottom, something will occur to us by and by and give us an aha that offers a chance to change that thot and vibration.
    3.that yes indeed, we can choose to be happy.....and that it can happen in degrees [something I also remember wellbeing said one day that made an impact on me.

this forum provides so many nuggets and of course LOA provides the allowing of hearing those nuggets