Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: I manifested my dream body!

Hi Positive Vibes. I want to increase my height, I have read your post on how you managed to go from 5 ft 10 inches tall- 6ft 2 inches tall in just one month which is incredible. Iam stuck in a similar situation, I think I'm roughly 5ft 5-7 inches tall and I want to be at least 5 ft 11 inches,6ft is ideal. However I'm not sure how to use the focus wheel. I have read Hicks Ask and it's given book but I don't get it, the book says write something that doesn't throw you off in the bushes I.e is not irrelevant and that it's true what matches the middle circle. For example, if I write I want to be 5 ft 11 inches tall in the middle circle does it have to be in present tense,I.e I have already achieved the desired height and what do I have to do in the other circles, do I just outline the benefits of what being 5 ft 11 inches tall will mean to me, in other describe my feelings on what I will feel when I become 5 ft 11 inches tall. Also another process that I know from Hicks book is Wouldn't it be nice, but what I'm confused about is how do I use this process to manifest height. By looking at your story, it gives me hope that growing tall is possible. Sorry, if I'm asking you too many questions. But I'm very desperate to gain height, and have been searching the web for months until I read about LOA and the vibration stuff.
    Kind
    regards
    Robby

Welcome to the Forum, Zacky!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
    Hi Positive Vibes. I want to increase my height, I have read your post on how you managed to go from 5 ft 10 inches tall- 6ft 2 inches tall in just one month which is incredible. Iam stuck in a similar situation, I think I'm roughly 5ft 5-7 inches tall and I want to be at least 5 ft 11 inches,6ft is ideal. However I'm not sure how to use the focus wheel.
    We've had a number of discussions on Focus Wheels throughout the years (and you might be interested in this conversation and that conversation) where you can pick up more helpful pointers.

But let's start at a different place for a second. Why are you doing your Focus Wheel? Because the Focus Wheel doesn't magically produce inches to your stature. There is no Abraham "Grow Taller" Process. All of the Abraham Processes (including the Focus Wheel) only help us to feel better. So, if you're doing your Focus Wheel as a sort of magic spell--where if you do your Focus Wheel jusssst right, then you'll grow--then you're going to be disappointed. That's not how these teachings work.

Abraham teach us to find thoughts (about everything we're living or wanting) which feel better without needing our experiences to change first. And that sort of makes your brain turn inside out. I understand. Everyone of us have had to rethink that.

When you read your book, you heard about how when you ask, it is given. (And to be clear, we don't ask with our words, we ask vibrationally.) So, when you first came to your preference to be taller than you are now, your IB expanded to become a version of You who is taller than you are now. If you are still the same height, whilst your IB is a taller version of You, then that's because you're thinking thoughts which keep you the same height. It's not that you're "stuck." It's that you are creating more of the same thing you don't want. You are creating more of the same thing you don't want by focusing on the same thing that you don't want and thinking thoughts about how much you don't like the same thing that you don't want, for this reason and that reason and this other reason, etc. When you think your thoughts about all of that, you don't feel "good." That's your emotional guidance system (remember that from your book?) letting you know that, as you think your thoughts, you are creating more of the same thing that you don't want at the same time you are preventing what you do want to flow into your experience.

The Focus Wheel (and the other Abraham Processes) are tools to help us find thoughts which still seem true to us yet which feel better. The Processes are a starting point to help us identify those new BFTs*. Once we've identified our BFTs, we will want to practice them. Why? Because our BFTs feel better.

Notice I didn't say "to get our stuff, which we don't have." That's important. Because when we do the Process intending "to get our stuff, which we don't have," we are including in our vibration that "which we don't have" piece in our vibration. The LoA brings to us more of what we vibrate, so the LoA is going to bring us more "which we don't have." So, we're going to have to make feeling better a more important priority than our desire "to get our stuff" for a little while.

Also another process that I know from Hicks book is Wouldn't it be nice, but what I'm confused about is how do I use this process to manifest height.
    Having read my reply, I bet you can guess my answer here. That's right. You would use the "Wouldn't It Be Nice...?" Process to feel better, because--as you've just said--it feels better to think about the
    possibility of having something that you want than it does to think about the crummy thing you seem to be stuck in.

Moderator's note: This thread is a thread in the Success Stories sub-forum, which is not intended for extensive discussion. If you'd like extensive discussion about your situation and these teachings, please feel free to open your own thread in the Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You sub-forum. That's where most of our question-answerers tend to hang out.

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.

Hi Well being, how are you. I know how you said that focus wheel or other hicks processes are to make you feel better. But the thing is how do I feel better when I'm very frustrated about my height. Also I forgot to mention a very important thing, I'm not good at visualising myself tall. And also I think you didn't answer how do focus wheels work. I know that it's not a magical process that will help me gain inches. However, to feel better I think I should try FW( focus wheels) but the thing is in the middle circle;does the statement that I write should be as if I have already achieved it or should it be as if Iam going to achieve it. And lastly, the other 12 circles do I include the thoughts/advantages/feelings of what being taller will give me. Such as for example being taller can help me to access high shelves without the need of a ladder, finally do I have to do a focus wheel of the same thing everyday, or if I have to change than please guide me on how to do. If you have any resources that explain FW. Please let me know. thanks.

If you have any resources that explain FW. Please let me know. thanks.
    They're there in my post. Read it again.

Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing!

Moderator's note

@Zacky: You've asked that question already above. Posting it repeatedly is considered spam on the Abe Forum.

This is so inspiring! Congrats!!