Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I manifested my dream body!

Omg this is amazing!! Good for you!

Awesome man!

Thank you so much everyone! You guys are awesome

Awesomeness!!! Very inspirational to read your posts!!! Love your emphasis on how understanding the law of attraction is important.

Yeah I think that it's important to understand the law of attraction well before you can use it to your advantage. Just like you need to understand a formula well in math class before you can utilize it to get the desired outcome
    I don't really have negative thoughts anymore because I'm just so focused only on positivity and on the things I want. And since that's what I focus on I get more of that which makes it even easier to be positive

What other things you wanna manifest?

This is just wonderful. I love the path that is unfolding. Life can be very pleasant. Thank you for sharing your beautiful story

Quote Originally Posted by Positivevibes View Post
    Yeah I think that it's important to understand the law of attraction well before you can use it to your advantage. Just like you need to understand a formula well in math class before you can utilize it to get the desired outcome
    I don't really have negative thoughts anymore because I'm just so focused only on positivity and on the things I want. And since that's what I focus on I get more of that which makes it even easier to be positive
    I absolutely love this quote. Inspiration for everyone

Thanks for sharing with us your success Positivevibes Very impressive! I would like to ask you for clarifying: did you align your thoughts with "I know I will be taller very soon" or with "I am tall"? I think it is the first one rite? I used to add almost 1 inch to my height (but not deliberately), you are the fastest and the tallest one whom I know that increased their height by deliberately applying Abe teaching. Congratulations!

Thank you

Yeah at first I just gradually worked on my vibration until I got to a point where I was consistently at hopefulness on the emotional guidance scale. So at first I just felt like becoming tall was a posibility you know I didn't completely align with "I am tall" at first. But I started to grow a bit when I was at hopefulness for a while which made me gain confidence and feel even better. Then of course I believed more and more in my dream and then the positive momentum just build and I started to fully KNOW what I was 6'2 (vibrationally at first). So I went up to the top of the esg and then the results came extremely quickly And now the vibrational reality has become physical reality