Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "The map of the soul": Specific EGS-Scales

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

"The map of the soul": Specific EGS-Scales

Hi dear people, this is the revised "old" thread about the specific EGS-scales, hopefully with less typos and clearer than the last one.
    The very first post goes with a bow to the original, pure EGS.
    Have fun!

The original EGS

-as it is given in the Book "Ask and it is Given" by Jerry and Esther Hicks.
    I added the colors to make it more tangible, not to value any color less or more than another.

1. Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/Love/Appreciation
    Abe added in the clips several times that Peace also belongs into this position.

2. Passion

3. Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness

4. Positive Expectation/Belief

5. Optimism

Entry to the Vortex

6. Hopefulness
    Abe teach, that Hope is so close to the Vortex, that if you stay there, you get easily swept in.

7. Contentment

8. Boredom

9. Pessimism

10. Frustration/Impatience/Irritation,

11. Overwhelmed

12. Disappointment

13. Doubt

14 Worry

15 Blame

16 Discouragement

17 Anger

18 Revenge

Hatred/Rage

20 Jealousy

21 Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness

22 Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness

Itīs a common question why Abe advice sometimes different things to different Hot-seaters.
    The answer to this is, that Abe answer the specific question of the specific person,
    in relationship to where they are on the EGS, and so, the answers MUST be different.

While I read Abeīs books and listened to their workshops and -clips,
    I was often highly inspired to "translate" their teaching into a more refined way of EGS-charts.
    So, all of the following charts are *my personal* translation/channeling/understanding of how special topics translate, depending where we are on the EGS.

In order to make things easier, I grouped in some cases 2 EGS-steps together, because I felt the difference of them as not so significant.

DELIBERATE CREATION/ALLOWING OF ANYTHING

You KNOW and LOVE the vision so through and through that you are THERE,
    anyway, unconditionally. Now the manifestation HAS to come!
    You feel deeply connected and fulfilled. You feel one with source, you ARE the vision.

= Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/Love/Appreciation/Peace

You are "in love". You love to play with the vision, ponder it, plan around, you study it,
    you make exercises with it, you canīt stop thinking or speaking of it.
    It seems already all around. Or:
    If you think about it, you are wide open. You feel like having/being it, without it yet being in physical form.
    You feel passionately in love with source, yourself, life and the world.

= Passion

You have a joyful awareness of your vision, you are living pieces of it already,
    it feels familiar and close. Or:
    You donīt recognize the absence of it, at all. You feel happy, anyway.

= Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness

Your vision is easily accessible. You "see" it in many places, you enjoy meeting and recognizing it in bits and pieces. Or:
    You donīt recognize the absence of it often, you feel no uneasiness about the absence at all. You feel joyful and safe.

= Positive Expectation/Belief

Your vision feels good. Pondering it gives relief, feels sweet and easy. You start to get driftwood.
    Or: You donīt care too much about the absence of it. You feel frisky and easy.

=Optimism

ENTRY TO DELIBERATE CREATION (Entry to the Vortex)

Your vision gives you, in baby-steps, joyful moments of empowerment, connection with yourself and hope.
    Or: Absence of it isnīt very painful, while there still might be some yearning. You feel hopeful and relaxing.

=Hopefulness

You feel your vision, you know itīs there. Nothing moves. You feel a bit blah, but ok.
    =Contentment

Your vision isnīt calling you. It gets in babysteps worse. And:
    The absence feels not good. You feel dissatisfied, hungry.

= Boredom

To think about your vision does not feel good. You donīt want to go there. And:
    The absence feels bad, too. You feel a clear yearning.

= Pessimism

To think about your vision feels more and more irritating, up to overwhelmingly uneasy. And:
    The absence feels the same. You feel mixed up and frustrated.

= Frustration/Impatience/Irritation, Overwhelmed

To think about your vision feels scary or disappointing, you donīt trust your dream anymore. And:
    This situation makes you feel dis-appointed (!) about your power and god/ source. You feel sad and doubtful.

= Disappointment, Doubt

You start self-denial in actively pondering the impossibility of your success in your vision. And:
    This gets you into a (mostly not conscious) quarrel with source/ the bigger part of yourself. You feel vulnerable.

= Worry, Blame, Discouragement

You feel aggressive (maybe even in a dangerous way) against others who seem to be in the way, you fight against them
    And: You feel aggressive and (maybe) in the wish to destroy your connection with source.
    Source feels like an enemy.
    You are in different phases of defense.
    = Anger, Revenge,
    Hatred/Rage

You feel aggressive against yourself and your vision, you try to stop/repress/destroy it or yourself (maybe in parts),
    because the vision evokes pain or shame. You feel disgusted.

=Hatred/Rage against yourself

Thinking about your vision feels unbearable painful, the circumstances around that seem out of control more and more.
    You feel unworthy.

= Jealousy, Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness

You are in a chronic state of disconnection with your vision, you deny it or canīt find it anymore.
    Youīr denying/not feeling your own power. Creating your vision seems impossible.
    You feel in terror or really powerless.

= Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness

I was inspired to pull this together by listening to the Abe-clip named "Abraham- Look forward to the incredible evidence" from the Panama-Cruise 11. (I fear itīs not available anymore)

Abe explains in this fully, that -as soon we are ITV, our "stuff" (all what we wish for) IS THERE. We feel it, we donīt feel it being absent anymore. But "in the first lock itīs diffuse." We can only feel it then- and by every higher "Vortex-lock" in which we raise more (all by our own, only by staying ITV), we can see more and more clear- until itīs physically THERE, tangible and touchable reality.

(They used the already famous "Panama-locks-analogy", where they explain that a giant cruiseship of course canīt jump up all the 24m difference in altitude all at once. But the ships CAN float into locks- one after the other, and resolve in this way the difference effortless and easily- and we shall do the same, using the Vortex).

How your manifested "truth", your REALITY looks and can be perceived

You are THERE. You are "complete". You DID it. The manifestation happens.
    You not only can sense, feel, somehow "know" the new truth you reached for- you can now also touch it, see it, show it to your friends, lick it. You closed the gap. Your reality is completely beautiful, wonderfully evolved! Your ship leaves the last lock and floats from this new bouncing off point into the higher leverage of your being.

Your ship is in the fourth lock. You can almost touch "it"-
    the new creation, the "Now-time-reality", the "manifestation" you where looking for. The "old" truth, your physical reality, feels somehow renewed, fresh and thrilling. No whiff of doubt or shaddow is available.
    (Milk more! Work with this. Plan and design around it. Go into as many details as you are drawn to. Extreme sweetzone!)

= Passion

Your ship is safe in the third lock. You can SEE!
    The old reality merges in wonderful feeling ways with the vision. Distractions fall by the wayside. You are off and running in this almost complete, newly allowed truth you where looking for, all the time- even when itīs not "really" manifested, yet.
    (Explore the revealed truth in more and more details. Talk about it, share it, write about it- milk it!)

You are starting to really FEEL "it". You love what you sense.
    "It" is all around, and it feels great. It is THERE, you know it already! Your old reality starts to merge with the vision- what can feel a bit funny and weird, but not in a bad way. Some old ideas or manifestations arenīt interesting anymore or even boring, you drop them easily.
    (Your ship is in the second lock. Feel around in this truth that unveils slowly for you, go as deep into details and explore it- as long as it feels good. Milk even more!)

You catch more and more glimpses of the new truth and how beautiful it is.
    You feel your old reality vanish "somehow", but in an undeniable way.
    (Donīt force yourself anywhere. Stay somehow general. Your ship is in the first Vortex-lock, so to speak. Nothing to do for you than recognizing and milking it!)

= Optimism

Entry into seeing the Truth (the "leverage, the lock", the Vortex)

Some positive details in the midst of a blurry-seen truth caught your attention,
    you lighten up slowly. You feel sometimes funny, as if on the verge of something completely new.
    (soothe yourself, feel comfortable in trusting and surrendering into the Vortex. Just be who you are. Feel the general ease that is available, here)

= Hopefulness

You are not very focused, what feels somehow comfortable.
    (Soothe yourself more by staying general)

= Contentment

You are not very focused, but the unwanted side of the truth has a bit more attention than the wanted.(Soothe yourself even more with really staying general until you feel inspired to focus upon something goodfeeling)
    = Boredom

You are focused on unwanted details in defensiveness-
    what makes them bigger. The reality-truth doesnīt feel and look so good.
    (stop doing this, diffuse your focus, look at the wanted, but stay very general)

= Pessimism

The unwanted details on which you focus are muddying your clear vision
    ...that you could have otherwise. You canīt enjoy the beautiful colours, the sweet energy of your true reality anymore.
    (Donīt focus this way. Blur what irritates you, focus more on what you want in a general way)

The details on which you focus distract you from seeing the otherwise available and wanted truth.
    (Donīt look at "it" in this way! Dont go further into the unwanted details. Diffuse this misleading attention, soothe, go more general!)

= Disappointment, Doubt

The details on which you focus feel very uncomfortable. What you are able to see is just a shadow of truth.
    (Donīt focus this way! Diffuse, look into any other direction, pick another subject, go more general!)

The details on which you focus feel unbearable. What you are able to see is NOT the truth anymore.
    (Donīt bear it any longer! Diffuse, distract, look into any other direction, pick another subject, go much more general!)

= Anger, Revenge, Hatred/Rage

The details on which you focus feel disgusting. What you are able to see is extremely distorted.
    (Donīt focus this way at all, your IB does not agree! Diffuse, distract, look into any other direction, pick any another subject, go much more general!)

The details on which you focus are the opposite of how it REALLY is
    - what you are able to see is a complete distortion of the truth. (Donīt focus this way at all. Back off, diffuse, distract completely from this, let go, look into any other direction, pick any another subject, go much more general!)

Allowing Health

You are totally healthy.
    "Ohhh yes, I know!"
    You manifested it! You closed the gap. Your physical body and mind are completely well and it feels highflying GREAT-
    and soon, normal.

Fast, joyful recovery or revelation in being healthy. The word dis-ease doesnīt fit anymore.
    "This is fascinating! Iīm already there!"
    No pain! Thrill and fascination for life and your progress in health. It feels light, free, open.

(Milk more! Work with this. Plan and design around it. Go into as many details as you are drawn to. Extreme sweetzone!)
    = Passion

Joyful, fast recovery, no pain from here on! No real dis-ease anymore.
    "I like this journey! Itīs fun to recover!"

"Life calls in a big way", the wish to get up and behave as healthy. Life is opening up.
    (Explore in more and more details. Talk about it, share it, write about it- milk it!)

Healing is observable/measurable from outside, too. Pain starts to fall away. "Dis-ease" feels pretty easy!
    "I expect to get healthy. It may take some time, but Iīll get there."

You start to expect the wanted.
    (Feel around in this truth that unveils slowly for you, go as deep into details and explore it-
    as long as it feels good. Milk even more!)

Healing starts, relief and lighting up is feelable. Dis-ease gets easier and easier.
    "I feel optimistic, and thatīs nice!"

You focus a lot on the wanted. You feel the unwanted reality vanish "somehow", but in an undeniable way.
    (Donīt force yourself anywhere. Stay somehow general. Nothing to do for you than recognizing and milking it!)

= Optimism

Entry into Ease/Health/the Vortex

Pain is soothed, slow positive progress. Lighting up of the dis-ease.
    "I feel hope, and thatīs soothing!"

You start focusing on the wanted and lighten up slowly.
    You feel sometimes funny, as on the verge of something completely new and bright.
    (soothe yourself, feel comfortable in trusting and surrendering into the Vortex. Just be who you are. Feel the general ease that is available, here)
    = Hopefulness

Dis-ease is livable, no movement.
    "I donīt feel much, and itīs ok."

= Contentment

Dis-ease is bearable, slowly getting worseYou disturb the free flow of energy in phlegm: "So what."
    You are not very focused, but the unwanted side of your "What is" has a bit more attention than the wanted.
    Life feels slow and boring.
    (Soothe yourself even more with really staying general until you feel inspired to focus upon something goodfeeling)
    = Boredom

Dis-ease gets worse, pain is very feelable.
    You disturb the flow of life-energy in pessimism: "I guess- there is no real chance to change that."
    You are focused on unwanted details of "what is" in defensiveness- what makes them bigger.
    (stop doing this, diffuse your focus, look at the wanted, but stay very general)

= Pessimism

Dis-ease gets worse, conditions or pain are more and more irritating, up to overwhelming
    You disturb the flow of life-energy in frustration and happyface-stickering, hyping "being happy":
    "I am the
    stuck and frustrated. I try so very hard, but I donīt get what I want."

The imperfections and the lack on which you focus are muddying the clarity and free flow that you could have otherwise.
    You donīt feel the sweetness anymore.
    (Donīt focus this way. Stop hyping and affirming! Blur what irritates you, focus more on what you want in a general way)

Dis-ease maybe gets now labeled "longterm", incurable or a relapse, pain feels nagging.
    You squander the flow of life-energy in pity and doubt: "I feel terribly mixed up and sad."
    You canīt see or enjoy the wellbeing that IS THERE (!!), anymore.
    (Donīt look at "it" in this way! Donīt go further into the unwanted details. Diffuse this misleading attention, soothe, go more general!)

= Disappointment, Doubt

Dis-ease gets worse fast, more and more alarming and scary indicators.
    You squander the flow of life-energy in pity and worry: "It hurts and worries me a lot- it has so much negative impact."
    The details on which you focus feel painful and disturbing. What you are able to see is just a fragmented shadow of truth.
    (Donīt focus this way! Diffuse, look into any other direction, pick another subject, go more general!)

Dis-ease gets into inflammation, fever or more and more acute life-threatening indicators, pain feels hot and sharp.
    You injure the flow of life-energy with aggression: "I hate this. I am at war with this."
    You get aggressive, you really canīt stand it: The details on which you focus feel unbearable. What you are able to see is NOT the truth anymore. You see the ABSENCE of the freedom that would be THERE if you would be in alignment.
    (Donīt bear it any longer! Diffuse, distract, look into any other direction, pick another subject, go much more general!)

Dis-ease is unbearable, feels out of control more and more, maybe some indicators feel disgusting.
    You torture the flow of life-energy with badmouthing: "This is ugly. Iīm unworthy and in shame."
    The conditions of misery and disempowerment on which you focus feel disgusting. What you are able to see is an extreme distortion of what REALLY is.
    (Donīt focus this way at all, your IB does not agree! Diffuse, distract, look into any other direction, pick any another subject, go much more general!)

Dis-ease comes to a chronic state of decline and hopelesness. Pain is very likely chronic.
    You squelch the life-energy to near death: "I am unworthy of anything better. I give this up."

The misery and disempowerment on which you focus are the opposite of how it REALLY is-
    what you are able to see is a complete distortion of the truth.
    (Donīt focus this way at all. Back off, diffuse, distract completely from this, let go, look into any other direction, pick any another subject, go much more general, GET HELP!!)

RELATIONSHIPS- or any big DREAM

By the way, "Fred" is an Aber- analogy of yearning for a relationship. You could use it for ANY dream.
    To learn more about the original "Fred"-story, google "Abraham Hicks, Fred-relationship"

How "Fred" or any crush or dream, any DESIRE and YOU relate,
    depending on where you are on the EGS

The dream (Fred): You and him- being in heaven on earth.

Fullfillment, merging, "manifestation", highest delight imaginable, "getting there", closing the gap, full satisfaction, full relief.
    Also- resolution. Dissolving into feeling "ONE", into BEINGNES.
    F
    eeling free completely, no wishes, no tension, no pull anymore at all, totally giving in, no resistance whatsoever,
    You are who you REALLY are- sheer, manifested love, freedom and joy, absolutely unconditionally.
    = Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/Love/full Appreciation

The dream (Fred): Wow Wow WOW!!!
    Extreme sweetzone at the brink of fulfillment-phase
    You can do the "impossible"-like "feeling" the touch and the physical-bodily satisfaction even with apartner that isnīt
    physically present, or enjoying physical and emotional ecstasy under conditions that the mind/others canīt understand.

Itīs INCREDIBLE. You unconditionally APPRECIATE!
    Nothing can hold you back to act "specific". Extrem high energy, rush of joy and/or inspired physical action.
    = Passion

You are soaring, regarding Fred (your specific dream)!
    "You are getting it", you appreciate him, no matter if he knows about it, or if he is physically/actively involved or not.
    Your actions feel secure, joyful and stable. You love doing it, you feel powerful and skilled.
    (Explore and act in this highly inspired specifics/details. Do it, talk about it, share it, write about it- milk it!)

You REALLY enjoy having a specific dream (Fred).
    Excitement-phase.
    You are starting to really feel inspired to act, from a place of appreciation.
    What you want to do feels possible, fun, easy and close.
    (go into specifics/details and explore/act in them as long as it feels good. Milk even more!)

You enjoy having a specific dream (aka Fred)
    Excitement- phase.
    You get more and more glimpses of inspiration how to deal with or without him. Ideas of possibilities and maybe even invitations flow to you. Trust them, give in as long as it feels good, play with them in an easy way!
    (Donīt force yourself anywhere. Stay somehow general. Recognize and milk- more inspiration will come, soon!)
    = Optimism

Entry into appreciating the DESIRE (or "Fred")
    (=the the Vortex)

The dream (or Fred)- "wouldnīt it be nice, if...?"
    Sometimes, you feel "inspirational glimpses" of really WANTING to do some things. "Wouldnīt it be nice...?"
    (donīt rush into big action! Just play. Set grids of ease. Itīs all done! Itīs all in the Vortex, so: relax!
    Make yourself comfortable in just surrendering vibrationally into the Vortex. Milk what you enjoy.)

= Hope

You are ok with the dream (or the absence of it). But it really could be better. No real appreciation.
    You are on the turning point. Action isnīt very calling, yet. Lean deliberately towards what you really want: Feeling good and loving, UNCONDITIONALLY.
    (Look out for inspiration, interesting stuff, fun. Make grids about fun, joy. Look for the wanted side in work and actions.)
    = Contentment

Fred (the dream) bores you. Not really bad- but no real interest, either.
    You are tired. No action calls you- neither through inspiration nore through motivation.
    Itīs time to go ITV, where all what you REALLY want, is: Feeling good.
    (Donīt beat up on you! Delay, if possible.
    Soothe yourself with really staying general until you feel inspired again. Pet your cat. Watch a funny movie!)

= Boredom, Tiredness

You donīt expect the dream aka Fred to be around. Or, when he is, to be good. You would like to avoid him.
    You are inspired (!) to not do anything, but to delay. You donīt want "to go there any longer": GOOD!
    Because itīs not about action or Fred. Itīs about you, catching up with YOU, and becoming happy unconditionally.
    (go general: diffuse your focus, if possible: Delay what bothers you. If you can bear it, look at the wanted, but stay very general in it.)

= Pessimism, Tiredness

Fred, the Dream (or its absence)
    is frustrating and stresses you. The appreciation is gone.

You arenīt inspired, and you hardly can feel motivation. What you "want to do" comes from a sad place
    of feeling lonely, hungry and empty.
    While you bang around in focussing on lack, a more and more beautiful Vortex-Versions forms, through all of this.
    (Donīt do visualisations or affirmations from here. Donīt take action.
    GO GENERAL: Chill out, take a nap, just reach for ease, relaxation and flow.)

Your dream /Fred (or itīs absence) is really disappointing for you.
    Knowing what you donīt want amasses a more and more finetuned Vortex-Version, that becomes really strong in itīs calling. But because you are focussed on the ABSENCE of your dream, the actions you are motivated to take,aremislead already in a significant way. You donīt see the truth anymore!
    (Donīt look at "it" in this way! Donīt make decisions, donīt act, but GO GENERAL!
    Dont go further into the unwanted details. Look for what you really want, itīs in the Vortex!)

= Disappointment, Doubt

The topic of Fred /your dream motivates you to play negative powergames. Far away from appreciation!
    Knowing what you donīt wants creates (if you notice or not) the amassing of what you DO want in your Vortex.
    That makes the dream more and more calling, you yearn more and more for it.
    You feel motivated to act, to catch up with the dream- but in a lackful, not at all lined up or loving way.
    You maybe also want to act out negative impulses to feel some relief.
    (Donīt focus this way! Donīt make decisions, donīt take action. "Take back this thoughts!" (Abe)
    Go general big time- diffuse, look into any other direction, pick another subject, trust the Vortex!)

The topic of your dream /Fred makes you angry and highly aggressive against him.
    You are highly motivated to take harsh, painful actions that include high risks of danger and destruction.
    You REALLY want to bang things into shape now with action, but this NEVER works.
    (
    Donīt bear the danger in taking action/making decisions from here! "Take back the fists!" (Abe)
    Go general fast and deeply, diffuse, distract, look into any other direction, pick any other subject. Trust the Vortex!)

The topic of
    your dream (Fred) feels painfully annoying or destructive. You feel as a victim of your dream.
    But in knowing so incredible intense what you do NOT want, you shoot incredibly powerful rockets of what you DO want into your Vortex. Your Vortex-version of your dream becomes more and more beautiful.
    (Release the brakes, donīt focus or even act this way at all, GET HELP. your IB does not agree in any way!
    Diffuse, distract, look into any other direction, pick any another subject, go much more general!)

Your dream (Fred) doesnīt feel "right" at all- or even possible. You are shutting down on it, completely.
    You are so hurting and down by this mislead focus, that you start to "give up", and seem not interested at all, anymore.
    Keep in mind: The reason you hurt so much, is because you put so much GOOD stuff in your Vortex, and this in the Vortex highly finetuned, very fast spinning dream is calling you.
    But you are focussed in OPPOSITION to it. What you are focussed upon isnīt true, at all- itīs a completely distorted view. GIVE UP.
    Donīt give up the DREAM (itīs impossible, anyway). Give up the RESISTANCE!
    (No action IS right, from here! Donīt focus this way at all. Back off from doing things that scare you, get help instead!!!
    Diffuse/distract completely from the issue, let go, take a long nap, look into any other direction that helps to come back into alignment, pick any another subject, go much more general!)

Inspired ACTION
    maybe you also want to dig this thread:
    I love ACTION!

What action you are inspired to,
    depending on where you are on the EGS.

You are inspired to actions that feel like/allow complete fulfillment.
    You "act" and express unconditional love and joy, full power, true peace, deep freedom:
    You act in complete alignment, and you rendezvous with / inspire alignment.

You are inspired to actions that express and allow Passion.
    You are passionately in love for/with this actions, and you meet and inspire passion in others.
    = Passion/Fascination/hilarious Fun

You are inspired to actions that express and allow Happiness.
    Your actions all feel secure, joyful and stable. You "soar", you feel powerful and skilled.
    You also meet and inspire eagerness and happiness in others.

= Eagerness/Friskiness/Happiness

You are inspired to actions that express and allow joyful Expectation.
    What you do all feels fun, easy and absolutely do-able.
    You also meet and inspire expectation and belief in others.

You are inspired to actions that express and allow Openness.
    What you do feels good, playful and interesting.
    You also meet and inspire Optimism and openness in others.

= Optimism, Openness

Entry into expressing the ESSENCES of JOY
    (=the the Vortex)

You are inspired into expressing and allowing the path of Hope.
    You are inspired to ease, playful, comfortable surrendering.
    It feels so much better than being in neutral.
    You also rendezvous with- or inspire Hope in others.
    = Hope

You are not allowing optimistic "Openness".
    Because of that, you are not inspired higher than to be very neutral and general.
    But this feels much better than the lazy "blah" of Boredom.
    You rendezvous with- or inspire Contentment.

= Contentment

You are not allowing optimistic "Expectation"

Because of that, you are not inspired higher than into tiredness, sleeping and being VERY general.
    But this feels much better than the sad Pessimism.

= Boredom, Tiredness

You are not allowing "Happiness"

Because of that, you just can be inspired into sleeping, diffusing (your distorted view), and to procrastinate (your misaligned planned actions.) It feels much better than the stressful Irritation/Frustration/Overwhelmed.

= Pessimism, Tiredness

You
    are not allowing the easy happy flow of "Eagerness".
    Because of that, you cannot be inspired higher than into rushing, pushing, hard work... effort.
    It feels at least better and so much more in charge than Disappointment and Doubt.

You are not allowing expectant "Enthusiasm and Passion".
    Because of that you cannot be inspired higher, than into mocking the existence of others/ your dreams.
    But this feels lighter and better than Worry/Discouragement.

= Disappointment, Doubt

You are not allowing "Passion/Fascination and Empowerment/Peace/Love/Freedom".

Because of that, your inspiration cannot reach higher than into hurting, deminishing and betraying others/your dreams.
    But this is much softer and lighter than the physically dangerous Hatred.

You are passionately not allowing
    "Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/(Self-)Love, Peace".
    Because of that, you cannot be inspired higher than into hateful, harsh actions.
    But in doing so, you feel fully ALIVE and in some charge again, what feels definitely much better than the highly disempowered Guilt and Unworthiness.

You are severely not allowing "Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/(Self-)Love, Peace".
    Because of that, you canīt get higher inspiration than experiencing/practicing terrible distortion of the real life-experience around you.
    But in this, you FEEL "something" again, and even it feels painful, it is much better than the numb Powerlessness and Depression.

You are denying the Essences of life- "Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/(Self-)Love, Peace".
    Because of this, you are not able to translate life anymore, you disconnect from significant pieces of your aliveness.
    It feels terrible and scary, and it ought to be: You are practicing a sort of dying. TURN AROUND!!!

It is the warning that you cannot get it worse, or more wrong than this.
    You are in complete disagreement with source.

Last edited by paradise-on-earth; 03-24-2015 at 05:47 AM. Reason: adding link

MONEY / ABUNDANCE

You have a vibrational currency that you mean to spend.
    It is a vibrational currency, in other words
    there are things that money can’t buy.
    There are things that action can’t accomplish.

There are things that vibrational alignment and your focus can accomplish!
    That is a vibrational currency,
    and the nice thing about beginning to focus this vibrational currency
    is that you all have equal access to it.

So any negative expectations that you might have
    garnered about yourself don’t apply
    to this vibrational currency.

Stamford, CT, 9/28/13

VIBRATIONAL CURRENCY-
    CREATIONCHART
    for the Allowing of Abundance

I AM merged with the divine vibrational currency!
    Abundance is ME
    ! I have money my hands/ to draw from in my account!!! I see me and people empowered, well and free. I see the opportunities, I spend my vibrational currency joyfully and fully,
    I feel fulfilled.
    You skip and dance! You manifested it! YOU DID IT.
    The manifestation happens. You closed the gap. Your reality is completely beautiful, wonderfully evolved! You float peace- and joyfully fully from this new bouncing off point into the new, higher leverage of your beingnes.
    = Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/Love/Appreciation

Iīm thrilled about t
    he vibrational currency!

My and others financial situation, our wellbeing, our power and freedom feels almost perfect.
    I feel the presence of abundance all over the place, and it feels SO good!
    You can almost touch "it"- the money, the visions, the "Now-time-reality", the "manifestation" you where looking for. The "old" truth, your physical reality, feels renewed, fresh and thrilling. No whiff of doubt or shadow is available.
    = Passion

It feels so good to think about the vibrational currency:
    The Vortex-Version of abundance, power, visions, money, beauty, wellbeing, fun, freedom to choose!
    I LOVE to play with the idea to receive the money and abundance I want!
    You can SEE the "real", vortexy truth. The old financial/abundance- reality merges in wonderful feeling ways with the vision. Distractions fall by the wayside. You are off and running in this almost complete, newly allowed Abundance you where looking for, all the time- even when itīs not "really" manifested, yet.
    (Explore in more and more details. Talk about it, share it, write about it- milk it!)

I see the evidence of our all- and my- vibrational currency.
    I see ideas, driftwood and little "miracles". I get small amounts of money and/or good feeling conversations, big smiles, I have the awareness of beauty, I bask in my dreams, I enjoy wealthy people.
    You are starting to really FEEL the vibration of "Abundance". You love what you sense. "Abundance" is all around, and it feels great. Your old reality starts to merge with the vision- what can feel a bit funny and weird, but not in a bad way. Some old ideas or manifestations arenīt interesting anymore or even boring, you drop them easily.
    (Feel around in this truth that unveils slowly for you, go as deep into details and explore it- as long as it feels good. Milk even more!)

I feel interested in this vibrational currency.
    I am interested to think about- and change my conditions! That sounds like fun!
    You catch glimpses of true Abundance, Power and Freedom- and how beautiful they are.
    You feel the unwanted reality vanish "somehow", but in an undeniable way.
    (Donīt force yourself anywhere. Stay somehow general. Nothing to do for you than recognizing and milking it!)

= Optimism

Entry into seeing the Truth (enjoying the Vibrational Currency,
    realizing the Money, the Power, the Solutions, the Vortex)

I donīt use my vibrational currency, yet: I donīt have the (inner) abundance I want.
    Wouldnīt it be nice, if...?

Some positive details in the midst of a blurry-seen "What-is-situation" caught your attention, you lighten up slowly. You feel sometimes funny, as on the verge of something completely new and bright.
    = Hopefulness

I donīt use the vibrational currency.
    I see/ I am the poor.

= Contentment

I squander the vibrational currency in phlegm.
    I see/ I am the
    poor and needy:So what.
    You are not very focused, but the unwanted side of your "What is" has a bit more attention than the wanted.
    Abundance, as poverty, feel boring. Life feels slow.
    (Soothe yourself even more with really staying general until you feel inspired to focus upon something goodfeeling)

= Boredom

I squander the vibrational currency in pessimism.
    I see/ I am the
    poor and needy. And I guess- there is no real chance to change that.
    You are focused on unwanted details of "what is" in defensiveness- what makes them bigger. The financial situation or the wellbeing of yours or others doesnīt feel and look so good. "Abundance" tastes bitter.

= Pessimism

I squander my vibrational currency in frustration.
    I see/ I am the
    poor and needy. I am frustrated. I try very hard, but I donīt feel able to deal with it.
    The imperfections and the lack on which you focus are muddying the clarity about power and wellbeing that you could have otherwise. You canīt enjoy the abundance that is surrounding you in so many ways. You donīt see or sense the money, the plenty, the beauty and deliciousness, you donīt feel the sweet energies of your true reality anymore.
    (Donīt focus this way. Blur what irritates you, focus more on what you want in a general way)

I squander my vibrational currency in pity and doubt.
    I see/ I am the
    poor and needy. I feel terribly mixed up and sad about it.
    The poverty, disappointments and misery which you are focusing on distract you from seeing the otherwise available and wanted abundance, power and joy. You canīt see or enjoy the wellbeing that IS THERE (!!), anymore.
    (Donīt look at "it" in this way! Dont go further into the unwanted details. Diffuse this misleading attention, soothe, go more general!)

= Disappointment, Doubt

I squander my vibrational currency in pity and worry.
    I see/ I am the poor and needy
    . It hurts and worries me a lot- it has so much negative impact.

The details on which you focus feel painful and disturbing. What you are able to see is just a fragmented shadow of truth.

I hate the rich, or I hate poverty.
    I see/ I am the poor and needy.
    I am at war with the wrongness that I see in the vibrational currency.

You get aggressive, you really canīt stand it:
    The details on which you focus feel unbearable. What you are able to see is NOT the truth anymore. You see the ABSENCE of the abundance that would be THERE if you would be in alignment.
    (
    Donīt bear it any longer! Diffuse, distract, look into any other direction, pick another subject, go much more general!)

I feel deep unworthiness around the vibrational currency.
    I see/ I am the poor and needy. This- or the rich!- are ugly. Iīm in shame.
    The guilt, misery, poverty and neediness on which you focus feel disgusting. What you are able to see is an extreme distortion of what REALLY is.

I squelch the vibrational currency that is mine.
    I see/ I am the poor and needy. I/others am/are unworthy of anything better. I give up my dream.

The poverty, misery and disempowerment on which you focus are the opposite of how it REALLY is-
    what you are able to see is a complete distortion of the truth.

(Donīt focus this way at all. Back off, diffuse, distract completely from this, let go, look into any other direction, pick any another subject, go much more general, GET HELP!!)

CLARITY

This seems to be almost a double of the chart about seeing and perceiving, but itīs somewhat different in itīs goal:

Abe teach that we are- as physical beings- excellent "translating mechanisms". Our ears, eyes, fingertips- they all TRANSLATE vibration into something that is meaningful, to us.

Also words and language- Abe per example donīt speak words, but transmit "blocks of thought" -aka VIBRATION. Esther translates them into words.

"Youīr so good at translating that you donīt even notice you are doing it" (Abe)

And there comes into play what Abe teach about "being on the same wavelength" as the thing we want to translate (=want we want to realize, and "get").

As with your TV or radio, if the frequency between transmitter (=the thing you want) and receiver (=you) donīt match up, you donīt get a meaningful translation.
    Either you get nothing at all,
    or you get more or less distorted pieces of the transmitted vibe ("image-interference"). What can be dangerous, when you ACT on this impact! You then act on a completely distorted "truth".

And it exactly the same with "manifestation":
    The more we get "right on signal", the more we are merged with the vibrational DONE-NESS/perfection of what we want, we come closer to translating it into meaningful, goodfeeling ideas, impulses and stuff- first we can FEEL it, and then more and more translate into clearly seeing it, and then translate into sensing it with all our physical sensors, also.

TRANSLATING VIBRATION:
    CLARITY

You are THERE. You are intensely CLEAR, fully "tuned"- the vibes match up perfectly: You translate fully.
    The manifestation happens: You not only can sense, feel, somehow "know" the new truth you reached for- you can now also touch it, see it, show it to your friends, lick it. -You closed the gap. You are merged with what you created/who you really are.
    Your reality is completely beautiful, wonderfully evolved!

You translate almost fully. The vibes of you (receiver) and your dream (transmitter) are clear and almost perfectly tuned.
    Now you can almost touch "it"- the new creation, the "Now-time-reality", the "manifestation" you where looking for.
    The "old" truth, your physical reality, feels somehow renewed, fresh and thrilling. No whiff of doubt or shadow is available.
    = Passion

Your vibration really starts to match up with what you want: You can clearly FEEL and often SEE it!
    The old reality merges in wonderful feeling ways with the vision. Distractions fall by the wayside. You are off and running in this almost complete, newly allowed truth you where looking for, all the time- even when itīs not "really" translated/manifested, yet.
    (Explore the revealed clarity of truth in more and more details. Talk about it, share it, write about it- milk it!)

Your vibrations are clearing up to the wanted vibe. You are starting to really FEEL "it".
    You love what you sense. "It" is all around, and it feels great. It is THERE, you know it already! Your old reality starts to merge with the vision- what can feel a bit funny and weird, but not in a bad way. Some old ideas or manifestations arenīt interesting anymore or even boring, you drop them easily.
    (Feel around in this truth that unveils slowly for you, go as deep into details and explore it- as long as it feels good. Milk even more!)

The closeness of your vibration and the vibe of what you want, comes into a clearer range where what you are able to translate makes sense.
    You catch more and more glimpses of the new truth and how beautiful it is. You feel your old reality vanish "somehow", but in an undeniable way.
    (Donīt force yourself anywhere. Donīt stress. Stay somehow general. Nothing to do for you than recognizing and milking it!)

= Optimism

Entry into CLEARLY Translating the Truth (the matching of vibration, the Vortex)

Image-interference is there, but you somehow get the "sense".
    Some positive details in the midst of a blurry-seen/felt truth caught your attention, you lighten up slowly. You feel sometimes funny, as if on the verge of something completely new.
    = Hopefulness

Image-interference is there, but it makes somehow sense and you donīt care so much.
    You are not so "tuned", not very clear or focused, what feels somehow comfortable.
    = Contentment

Image-interference is there and it sucks.
    You are not "tuned in", not very focused, the unwanted vibes have a bit more attention than the wanted. Your "picture" is blurry.
    (Soothe yourself even more with really staying general until you feel inspired to tune upon something goodfeeling)

= Boredom

Image-interference is there and it feels bad. You canīt really see and feel "it" anymore, you are mixed up.
    You are focused on unwanted vibes in defensiveness- what makes them even more influential. The reality-truth doesnīt feel and look so good. (stop doing this, tune yourself, diffuse your old focus, look at the wanted, but stay very general)

= Pessimism

Massive image-interference is there, you are very aware of it and it drives you nuts. You are confused.
    The unwanted vibrations on which you focus are muddying your clear vision you could have otherwise. You canīt enjoy the beautiful colours, the sweet energy of your true reality anymore. You are not "tuned" to what you want.
    (Donīt focus this way. Blur what irritates you, and then tune more on what you want, in a general way)
    = Frustration/Impatience/Irritation, Overwhelment

Massive image-interference. You are very confused and unclear, you doubt and start to distort the message.
    You tuning is really off. The vibration on which you focus distract you from zooming in on the available and wanted truth.

= Disappointment, Doubt

Massive image-interference. You definitely get a distorted message and maybe donīt even realize it.
    The vibrations on which you tune in are off and feel very uncomfortable. What you are able to see is just a shadow of truth.

Massive image-interference. You are zoomed in to a very distorted message and believe in it.
    The vibrations in which you are tuned, feel unbearable. What you are able to see is NOT the truth anymore!
    DONīt act on this!!! Donīt believe it! Itīs OFF!

=Anger, Revenge, Hatred/Rage

Massive image-interference. The distortion of the message is BIG- while you try to enjoy this lie/make it seem right.
    The vibrations in which you tune in feel disgusting. What you are able to see is NOT TRUE! Donīt trust this!!!

Complete image-interference. You deny that there would be a meaningful, joyful message.
    The details into which you tuned in are the opposite of how it REALLY is- what you are able to see is a complete distortion of the truth, or even blindness.
    (Donīt focus this way at all. GET HELP, back off, diffuse, distract completely from this, let go, look into any other direction, pick any another subject, go much more general!)

"WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?????"

Your question -"What am I doing wrong???"
    -THAT is the ONLY thing thatīs wrong!!!

Abe

When you want more info, dig this thread:
    "What am I doing wrong???" THAT is the only thing thatīs wrong!!!

DELIBERATE dealing with "MISTAKES"

You KNOW that all is well. You are in deep, unconditional love with everything. Nothing can scatter you, nothing can kick you out of the Vortex. You focus on the wanted only- and the wanted is devine, worthy beyond description. You are one with source, one with everything.

You are "in love" with the contrast. You want to think it through, dig in deeper, reap more and more benefit from it. You feel blessed by itīs formerly unknown sense and gifts.
    = Passion

You are happy, that this happened (without your original intent) or that it turns out other than planned. You enjoy the difference, you feel, maybe, inspired and are eager to help this progress even more.

Your have a clear vision that the opinions / behavior of you or others will turn out great- even if they seemed to be "wrong" in the first place. You donīt feel bad about it, at all.

You feel frisky and easy about the idea that the opinions /behaviors of you or others could turn out well, anyway.
    =Optimism

ENTRYWAY INTO KNOWING THAT ALL IS WELL (Entry to the Vortex)

You get the idea, that your /others behavior /opinion canīt be really judged as good or bad.
    You see that it has (maybe) unwanted results, but you feel hopeful that there could be more to the story than only this.
    =Hopefulness

You are ok with your- or others behavior / opinion. You donīt judge it as bad, but there are no deeper feelings of interest, worth or love, either.
    =Contentment

Feeling good, being really "all right" feels not safe. Dealing with "mistakes" neither. So you donīt go either there nor there, you donīt allow yourself to really feel or move too far. You feel dissatisfied, hungry.
    = Boredom

Knowing something went wrong or could ever go wrong does not feel good. You try to prevent against the pain with guardedness / already getting used to bad-feeling vibes / not really reaching for good feeling vibes.
    = Pessimism

That you or others made a "mistake" feels irritating, up to overwhelmingly uneasy. Youīr mixed up about your own and others worthiness.

A "mistake" of you or others
    feels scary or disappointing to you, your trust in your or/and their worthiness is scattered. You feel sad and doubtful.
    = Disappointment, Doubt

You feel vulnerable because of your /others "mistakes". You try to change or deal the issue by action and lots of negative thoughts around (what makes you feel even more negative and vulnerable)

You feel aggressive (maybe even in a dangerous way) against others or yourself, who are "wrong". You fight against the sensed disfunction in trying to control, suppress, change or not repeat the "bad" behavior and opinion, or forcing others to do so.
    = Anger, Revenge,
    Hatred/Rage

The flaw or mistake feels quite normal- because you and your life feel wrong, anyway. You "know" that life is unfair, broken, painful. You feel disgusted by this new proof of your own/ others unworthiness.

Any fault does not surprise you and you donīt really care. Youīr chronic state of disconnection with yourself and the higher truth feels "right" in being wrong or that things go wrong. Your whole life feels as a mistake and worthless, and you have given up to deal with the reasons.

FEELING SAFE

DELIBERATELY feeling SAFE

You KNOW that all is well. You know and feel completely at home at this deep, unconditional love with everything and everybody, and you know that nothing less can come back to you. You know that you always are able to focus on the wanted only- and the wanted is divine, good, safe and friendly, always.
    = Joy/Knowledge/Empowerment/Freedom/Love/Appreciation/PEACE

You are "in love" with your life, and with contrast that might come, too. You even enjoy a "little dance with the devil"- a cocreating situation with Contrast. You know you cannot loose. You feel safe because you know what you know. Even if you would "fly out" for a short time- itīs no big deal to get back into this good vibes, where nothing really bad ever can happen to you.
    = Passion

You donīt think about bad stuff anymore, you are much too busy being happy. You feel safe, you feel guarded and guided by source and the Law of Attraction that cannot connect you with something less than what you emanate.

You donīt feel anxieties any more. They are out of reach, if you keep up this focus. You get more and more indicators about how well-functioning the world is, how much you can trust yourself, others or your life.

Your feelings of vulnerability, your fears, start to evaporate. Life feels easy and lightfilled. Your only work is to enjoy it! Play with it, if you like! If you stay here all will come into alignment completely by itīs own.
    =Optimism

ENTRYWAY INTO KNOWING THAT ALL IS WELL (Entry to the Vortex)

You feel yearning for safety and peace. This feeling is sources call and guidance for you: You can have it! All what you are hoping for is DONE already, vibrationally spoken. All you ever have hoped for is available to you. Itīs -as always- just a vibrational journey to get there, and it MUST become physical truth, as soon as you are focused where you want to be, long enough. You are now right on the brink of fulfillment. Just chill out!
    =Hopefulness

You donīt feel insecure. But you donīt feel much joy, either. From here it is very easy to reach for a satisfying life. Let life seduce you! Take a walk and look for some beauty. Look for sweetnes. Look for something playful... and skip a bit, when nobody looks. Thatīs safe enough.
    =Contentment

Life feels insecure to you, so you try not to "live too much"- but this leaves you hungry. Look if you can find something that calls you AND feels easy and simple. Something that needs not much effort. The next step is always easy and safe to attain- and it is always something that brings at least a BIT fun.

= Boredom

Your guardedness against whatever feels bad. Remember: You canīt protect yourself or others in getting used to dark vibes, and you donīt help anybody gaining clarity, power or joy in doing so, either. The only way you can prepave or get to a good outcome, is to FEEL good.
    = Pessimism

You thought the world would/should be different. You donīt like to feel so bad. And you are right! Donīt go further into negativity, the bad feelings are good guidance: This IS off. Look for any idea that seems less off. Maybe you are even able to find some really good feeling ideas! Take a nap. Look at something beautiful. Let go- thatīs not too hard. And than you are already out of danger-zone.

Your trust into a safe and good world, the worth of yourself or others, the worth of life, is scattered. But focusing on the doubt or the disappointment wonīt bring your power back. Be irritated or frustrated, but distract yourself from worse feelings. Let go of them and pet your cat. Your clarity will come back in time, and your attraction changes in the moment you stop focusing negatively.
    = Disappointment, Doubt

Your world feels threatened, and you donīt know how to deal with it. You donīt need to go into action, you donīt need to control anything, except your own focus: Let go of "the issue". Look for less trouble. Look for less worry, distract yourself as much as possible.

Your vulnerability feel so dangerous, that it forces you to act defiant and aggressive. In doing so you reconnect with your power and often with your original vision, for sure with your wish to feel free and better than before: This is a good thing. And blame or revenge always feel better and more secure than self-hate or disempowerment.
    = Anger, Revenge,
    Hatred/Rage

Your negative approach to things or yourself feels almost unbearable terrible: Your experiences seem to be "wrong", unfair and insecure in many ways. This is the direct and absolute true mirror or indicator of your own emanated vibration. If you want to experience the world different, if you want to feel more secure, you have to offer more vibrations of Love, Appreciation, Worth and Clarity.
    You start this with defending yourself- SOMEHOW, because you are worth it! Your world will be better and feel more safe to you in the moment you start doing so.

Be "assured": You never come into peace, when you stay in this vibrations. Source installed fear, panic and terror for you as loving, undeniable alarmbells that this vibes are the last place where you are supposed to be. This state of being, this kind of thoughts you are thinking, this kind of believes that brought you here are WRONG. Source does not agree with them, and you get to feel this. Turn around, let go, give up: You cannot loose. All is better than being here, and you know that.