Page 2 of 52 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Practicing the Path of Least Resistance

Red face

•I said a lot and laid out a lot about my life and came to as sense of satisfaction about my choices in life.
    •I'd like to speak more of those things and continue along with finding the path of least resistance vibrationally.
    •It feels kinda silly to go thought by thought after that.
    •But it also feels really good because these thoughts feel really up to speed and present and empowered by now.
    •Once again I'm really pleased what feels like some subtlety to the focusing I'm doing here.
    •I like to to tune myself to that kind of sensitivity.
    •I like that about this moment, I also like how I have the door open and the air's flowing through. And I like this calmness. And I love that I've had all this time to right that out and focus.
    •I'm looking forward to moving into what's next.
    •I'm looking forward to carrying my presence with me through that.
    •I'm looking forward to seeing how this thread continues as I continue.
    •I'm really pleased with what I've accomplished, especially in this last month.
    •I'm really pleased with what I've lived that has lead me to have all this calling to me.
    •I do feel really good and I do have this sense of a current and an unfolding and an ongoingness.

Ok, I'm gonna go enjoy doing some more work stuff for awhile!

Red face

•It feels like there's an extra little bit of oomph I'm reaching for this morning but I'm not sure what it is or where to find it.
    •Maybe it's just my imagination.
    •Don't wise teachers always say things about you having the answers inside.
    •And Abraham speaks of not holding the cork and letting it float.
    •So maybe I can just relax.
    •I'm good at relaxing.
    •Especially when I'm taking things thought by thought like right now.
    •I'm feeling eager to work out.
    •I like being up this early and having time for it.
    •I really like having such a desire for it.
    •I like that I can listen to Abraham clips while I work out.
    •I like listening.
    •I like thinking that I've already asked so I can just relax and be given answers.
    •I like that I can easily recognize that I feel so much better already.
    •I'm going to enjoy a nice easy workout now.

Red face

I had a nice experience yesterday where I was sorta trying to balance interactions with friends. I just wanted to have fun doing my thing and I thought it was making a friend sad and just as I was gonna come here and focus myself on my own alignment that friend spoke to me and we came to a better feeling place and then the other friend talked to me and we were really joyous.

It was like I've been aligning so much I attracted their conversation doing the alignment stuff for me.

I've been more interested in actions lately, more inspired to write and draw things. I've also still be more inspired to work out and enjoy my body that way.

I think I'm a little nervous I'm just gonna fall back into lazier habits doing the same things? I mean, the actions really calling me are some of the creative things I was doing already. I want my experience to be more well-rounded. So I'm gonna work with that:

•I'm interested in my alignment.
    •I'm interested in furthering my alignment.
    •I'm a little wobbly about how it mixes with action lately.
    •But overall I'm doing ok.
    •I like the actions I'm taking.
    •I'm having an easier time keep up with that writing stuff so those things are easier and take less time.
    •And that leaves more time for aligning myself further or doing other stuff.
    •Whatever. It's ok.
    •I don't need to understand the complete details of this.
    •It's sort of subtle right now and I know if I'm not finding my way right here, I'll be more clear lately.
    •But I can feel with these thoughts that I'm being easier about this since I started writing.
    •So I'm finding my way.
    •I'm finding my way.
    •And this moment is nice and relaxing and easy.
    •I'm comfortable.
    •So I'm finding my way and it's really comfortable.
    •And it feels really authentic too.
    •I like the purity of feeling things out this way.
    •I feel so much easier already.
    •Maybe I'll get to go home early, that would be nice.
    •I'd like to go sleep early, I'm sleepy.
    •I feel relaxed.
    •I like that I mixed a desire in with this path.
    •I like that sort of thinking.

I'm gonna switch to writing in my journal for a little while (unless something else calls me) while I wait for it to be time to go home!

Red face

Yesterday I had a little bit of contrast during work. There's something I've been inspired to do there often lately and then yesterday I wasn't inspired to do it and then it seemed like the day didn't go on as smoothly as a result – I think it was more that I was blaming myself for not going above and beyond plus I was just used to the conditions of things going smoother. Or having a condition to use as an excuse to appreciate myself.

So today and the next few days I figure I can both make time for that thing (because it isn't really such a big deal and it gives me a great space to work with my focus here) AND practice more alignment on the subject (because that's what really works.)

And this morning, after being well rested and basking/meditating when I woke up and listening to an abraham clip from last valentine's day... Well, I realized I'd been kind of serious yesterday about figuring out the 'right' thing to do in the moment. Like applying 'right' or 'wrong' to my choices on the path.

So today I thought that if I catch myself doing that again I can remind myself of things like:

It's not that big of a deal.
    I'm doing all right.
    I'm finding my way.

-- To choose the path of letting myself off the hook.

Red face

I just feel like acknowledging some good things right now:
    • my cat has begun to actually sleep on top of me the last couple weeks. she used to not be very affectionate and has been sorta moving closer and closer to me. but I've known her for a couple years and she didn't start to be this obviously in love with closeness with me until I became reinterested in doing more alignment work recently.
    • my vehicle is one I bought from my dad. It's been his for some time and it was the oldest in his possession but as I've had it and keep cleaning it, it's starting to look like the newest of the ones that have been in my family for awhile! I was inspired to clean it really deeply about a week ago and while I was doing that, I found this handle that must have been missing for over five years! It goes to the gear shift thing so it's like the vehicle is becoming more and more put together and comfortable in my care.
    • today I don't have to be into work until four hours later than usual. So I have this lovely morning to align and feel good and it's so great.

Red face

Today is continuing to be wonderful!

I got to work and my boss had this yummy chocolate shake for me. And there has been a little contrast at work, I forgot if I ever worked on it in the forums, I was kind of just distracting myself and seeking gentler thoughts when it was around. It wasn't really serious but it made me sort of question my abilities here-

oh, actually I did mention it in post #14 of this thread!

Well, in speaking to my boss today, it turns out the results I was seeing that were having me question my abilities-- they had to do with a little problem that had absolutely nothing to do with me! And it was such a minute little thing that neither me nor my boss would have figured it out so it very obviously had nothing to do with me! (although I was a vibrational match for being sensitive about it- Actually my teeth were a little sensitive like two days ago so I was wondering if I had an 'overly sensitive' thing going on and that was part of why I was inspired to be less serious.

Anyway... That explanation of things is a great manifestation.

It gets even better though:
    I've been having to stay at work a little long for other reasons and I'm pretty fine with that, especially with having the internet at work because I just go home and get on the internet again anyway hahaha, but even though I'm fine with it my boss feels bad for me having to stay so she got me a nice bonus! She said it wasn't much compared to all I do but it's still well more than half of my regular check so I'm thrilled!

She said she had wanted to write me a letter about how much I'm appreciated but didn't have time for it, it was really sweet. Really she does things like that all the time, it's a really nice match, this job is really really lovely.

She made a point that everyone loves how flexible I am-- It's funny because all I'm really doing is just working on my alignment. So I'm just trying to be aligned and in my bosses' eyes that means I'm really flexible and understanding and generous and calm so I deserve more money... So, basically, I'm getting a bonus because of my great alignment. Like it's really clear that I'm a vibrational match to that but it's also really clear that alignment is the reason for it.

Also today I put on a shirt that someone gave me a couple years ago but I was too insecure about my weight to wear... And I put it on and it looks great. I was noticing I think I look a lot more slim in so many different mirrors. I haven't weighed myself yet and even if I did and the numbers weren't drastically different I look really different, I think.

So there are so many good things happening.

I do feel a little wobble I'd like to work with: Ok so some weeks ago I was reinspired to work with alignment and in like two weeks I had manifested so and so amount of extra money. Well that happened at the beginning of the month and it happened over like one and a half weeks and then there wasn't any extra money until the start of this month.

I have been wanting to manifesting more money each month, and I want it to be a regular thing.

I'm not really sure what I'm getting around to saying. Like I want to continually align instead of seeing sort of spurts of things. Just manifest one extra source of income or something... and have the spurts of things too.

Let me find the path of least resistance:
    •Well, I'm not really sure what I'm trying to say about the money– And that's kind of neat because it means it's a general bit of resistance that I can't put into words.
    •It's neat I can put the other thing into words: I want more money with equal consistency of my current paycheck (there's actually an easy thing about this- because of how things have been lately, if things don't smooth over my boss is talking about paying me more already)
    •As I stand right now, I'm kind of aware of a desire about money.
    •It's not really pressing. Especially right now since I just got a nice bonus.
    •So I can't really put my words on this thing but I'm already attracting nice things around it.
    •I'm attracting tons of nice things lately.
    •Today's a really good day.
    •And I had a lot of momentum happen just related to me decided to not try to fix things and give myself the benefit of doubt.
    •So all signs are sorta pointing toward taking it easy, which is basically what I've been knowing from Abraham all along.
    •So I'm in a really good place.
    •I'm really going to enjoy this weekend.
    •I'm in a really great place today.
    •I'd like to see how the path of least resistance works toward more active thinking.
    •I'd like to see how that works out but I'm already really enjoy just how things are with being gentle so I can just let it happen when it happens.
    •I feel really really good.

Oh, something else... I'm basically alone at work and someone came with flowers and they said they were for a name that wasn't mine so I sent them away. But then I realized that name sorta sounded like mine. Like it could have been a misunderstanding of my name almost.

So it was fun to almost maybe attract flowers! (it's possible one of the bosses sent them but the delivery person got the name wrong, I have no idea though)

It was just a lovely thing because I already feel so appreciated, it seems natural someone would send me flowers. It was also nice because that's sort of a loving and sweet romance kind of thing and I've been sort of daydreaming about romance again lately. Like I'm not actually sure if I'm actually ready to attract a mate yet but it's been a nice thing to daydream about lately, even though it had become uninteresting for awhile.

I never wrote about romance really in this thread. Maybe I should mention it so I have something else to play with too:

Romantic Relationships: I was involved in a long distance thing with a really charming man for awhile. Long term relationships and commitment happen really naturally for me. And I've dated some really attractive tall charming men. Ok so my first relationship was really deep and great and amazing (when I was a teenager) and after that, before I discovered law of attraction, I was sort of feeling disillusionment. Well, then I happened to get to know this really amazing man online and he just blew every other relationship out of the water. He was so sexy and smart and skilled and handsome and had all these unique and amazing qualities. Well, we had a really long relationship and were sort of in and out of each other's lives for awhile. And it's hard to tell what's happening with him because we're in out of the 'out of each other's lives' parts. The last time I spoke with him it was in a skype call and I realized he was really in the vortex and I was sort of insecure and shy (like I said, I've been insecure about my weight and other things in my life) so... I've been thinking back on that and feeling adoration of him. Because he said some really obviously from the vortex things and they've sort of stuck with me. We have a really deep friendship and I feel like our inner beings have been having a blast.

I'm really happy and I'm just happy just for having known him and I'm fine if we never talk to each other again.

But it's like I don't really even want to bother with any other relationship that isn't at least that extraordinary. And just the way we've flit in and out of each other's experience, I really have no idea if we're going to connect again and do something deeper.

I guess I was just so amazed at having met someone so lovely I'm sort of having a hard time believing that my vortex could have something even greater in there? I mean, I can imagine greater circumstances but it's hard to imagine a greater mate.

That's more kind of liking icing on the cake of creation though. I think my deeper desires are more about stepping into a sense of self-worth. It's more tied to financial independence and artistic creation that relationships.

I want to evaluate my thoughts and feelings right now to make sure I'm following the path of least resistance:
    •So I've had a good day and I'm having a really rich moment. And I'm milking a lot of things because I've got some really great things to milk. And I'm thinking about relationships because I've found myself daydreaming about them. And I guess it's nice to put things into a larger context.
    •I said "I guess" and there might be a little wobble in that, maybe just less confidence because I can say those other things more confidently.
    •This has just been sort of fun to wonder about and I'm glad I'm redirecting my thoughts to the path right now.
    •I know I've just asked whatever question and maybe I took it a little further just barely and now Source has gone further and I can line up with more clarity.
    •That's really fun. I feel kinda like a child in a sandbox right now. I'm really grinning about that because that's a visual full of synchronicity for other things in my life lately.
    •I got chills as I typed synchronicity so I know I'm raising my vibration and finding deeper alignment just as I talk.
    •And right now these thoughts are a little more active than some of the other ones so I'm sorta finding an answer about what I was just wondering about more active focuses.
    •I'm grinning. This is really fun just sorta of flowing along with alignment.
    •I kinda wanna temporarily share a picture of myself here a little later. I think this is sort of turning into a path of least resistance / journal thread.
    •I feel really good.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that in the 'wouldn't it be nice if' thread I was pondering getting a big hug from one of the many children in my life and I did get a really big one from a toddler soon afterward.

What a very lovely day!

Red face

Today I naturally woke up at about 7am which is really nice and early for a Saturday!

I'm just enjoying the morning and doing some focusing but remembering not to push anything. I'm just doing what's interesting and fun.

So I feel my path of least resistance for today is to continue along with this ease.

Red face

I'm a little wobbly this morning. There was so much food for the holiday this weekend I feel sort of weighed down by that. And I fell asleep late and I'm up early for work so I'm feeling tired and like it's 'too early.'

•I feel a little unbalanced this morning for reasons.
    •Those reasons don't need to apply today and I'm leaning toward actions that ensure they are not happening again today.
    •So it's not really a big deal.
    •Even if my vibration isn't at like an "invincible" level between food and exercise it has improved lately and I'm happy to do the old actions of exercise anyway.
    •Balancing those things is a path of least resistance.
    •I know how to make this stuff easy for me.
    •I know I have enough time to work out this morning and I know I'm going to feel pretty good after that.
    •I feel a lot better here already.

Red face

Since I got all caught up on my writing, I was hoping to spend today drawing... But the drawing tablet that I've been using here, it's been slowly sorta dying and it looks like today I can get it to work at all.

I feel a little grumpy because I was looking forward to drawing and if it doesn't work I don't really know what I want to do with my time. And even if it does start working I think my alignment is already outta whack on this so it'd be a little rocky to start still.

•I'm sorta grumpy and it's tied to a condition.
    •Well, it's monday and I'm kinda tired and the holiday weekend sorta threw off my groove so it's understandable my day is a little funny.
    •And I have my sketchbook so I can still get some drawing time in if I want to hone my skills.
    •And really there are lots of things I can do with my time, it's not really a big deal.
    •It's not a big deal.
    •I just got chills like I often get with released resistance.
    And it's kinda neat my situation has to do with me wanting to do a certain action and there's a minor roadbump when before I was sorta bothered that I didn't really have desires for action. So this situation is more desirable.
    •And there are lots of other things I can do that I would consider productive.
    •I feel a lot better.

Actually, I'm feeling more interested in drawing in my sketchbook and then seeing what happens so I don't even care about that tablet right now, hehe.

Red face

I realized when I was first typing out those things that I'm working with (I forgot if I mentioned it specifically) but concerns with food/exercise/weight and embarrassment have to do with concerns of how other people see me and think of me. It tied to insecurity and self-judgment.

So for the path of least resistance it helps to reach for giving myself a break. Especially when I tend to catch myself sorta micromanaging my vibration.

So some path of least resistance thoughts that are really good for me today are:
    •I'm doing ok.
    •I'm getting better and better at this.
    •I'm improving.

Sort of general thoughts of optimism.

•I'm doing alright.
    •I'm figuring this out.
    •It's an eternal path so I'm not meant to figure every little thing out forever and evermore at any point, let alone right now.
    •So I'm doing very very good overall.
    •I can't not do good.
    •I'm more and more aligned with the path.
    •I'm more and more aligned and it feels very good.