Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3787127132133134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1385

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Songbird, I loved reading about your blissful beach time and how things worked out so perfectly for you...and everyone...as they always do. It's really fun, too, to look back and see.. oh yes.. I wasn't exactly in the place for that at the time, but it all worked out perfectly. I so love that there's no beating yourself up about it and it's all part of the beauty and fun! Thank you for sharing. So much love to you!

Today I had a super fun interesting manifestation! I was feeling in a very deep state of surrender about something I really want, a kind of making peace like I've never known before...to the point it surprised me, but, I have learned over time to expect miracles. I felt a deep letting go of everything kind of feeling...while still really feeling everything... that I can't quite describe, but maybe you know what I mean. Anyways, I
    was driving along a pretty country road, not really thinking anything at all, which felt so nice. And I saw a large sign planted on the side of the road on the grass that said "YOU'RE" ... and that was it. And I was like "whaatt?"
    And then a little later there was another sign that said "ALMOST"
    so I kept driving and looking for the next sign which said "THERE"
    And I laughed and smiled and felt a big burst of joy, and then I let everything go again.

I know this sounds funny, but I feel excited about being peaceful right now. I feel my mind quieting in a place that wouldn't stfu for a long time.. haha...It's Wonderful.

Tree, that is so beautiful

I felt a burst of joy too, love that you rendevoused with those signs!
    What a sign! fun!

Thank you for sharing, that is beautiful.

I t was a lovely summers day here today in October! Yes!
    And I felt inspired to go to the beach for an hour, and it was so up lifting, so good feeling.
    It was one of the best times at the beach, the waves were crashing perfectly, fun, and there were a family of children dancing on the beach, freely. And it was so warm and relaxing, and such a blessing to be bathed in the sunshine and see everyone enjoying it too. And I took a flask of lemon balm tea, and drank it on the beach and it was heaven.

And the other day I was in a supermarket and saw they had a well known brand of food processor on clearance, very very cheap! And I put one of those in my vortex recently, but this had a blender with it also, and I did not buy it because i already have a blender, and did not want two! Anyway, I get home and make soup for tea in my blender, and can smell and hear that the motor is going! ! So, now I need a new blender! fun.
    So yesterday, I returned to that store, for the food processor with the blender!! And I was also looking at a beautiful cardigan in the clothes section, and then saw one exactly the same on sale for some reason, half price! And I tried it on, and a women walked past me and said oh I love that, it looks lovely on you! So, I get the cardigan! fun! And do some grocery shopping, and then go to a checkout i like the look of, and the lady is lovely, and loves the cardigan and wants to get one herself, and then I find a 5 voucher that I have in my purse, and then another one, and then after I paid and she marvels at all the discount, the computer printed out something and she gave me another one! And I said to her, this store is being very good to me today! ... it just kept getting better and better. And I smiled because I was really in alignment and knew that was why I was having such a wonderful good feeling day

Oh yes, and did i mention that i received some wonderful news

Songbird, that is so funny. You found the solution ahead of the problem while rendezvousing in your food processor vortex. hehee.. What a beautiful fun day. You are good to you and so is life good to you, including the store and the beach and lemon balm (which I love, btw) And wonderful news on top of that!

Exactly tree

I love how we are on the same wavelength, I thought that same thing as my blender smelt like it was burning out!!...The solution came before the problem.... fun. I love lemon balm too, recently re found it, or rather it found me!... and Lemon Verbena, which I love even more, especially when fresh! A lovely friend recently told me of a ritual that she does, by putting lemon balm into a flask over night, and then drinking it the morning. So, I have been making a flask of lemon balm in the morning and drinking it at the end of the day. So nice to come home to a lovely cup of delicious lemon balm tea.

We are so on the same wavelength, Songbird!
    I have a huge bag of lemon balm and I love to make infusions. I have also added it to steamed veggies. And I love Lemon Verbena too. Now you've inspired me to find some fresh! And make more infusions too.
    And. haha.. my juicer stopped working, I think that same day you wrote about your blender. It was so funny because I had just been thinking I seem only to drink fresh juice instead of water lately and I should drink more water. Then my juicer broke, so now I am drinking more water again. haha.. My juicer is under warranty so I get a new one now. And I bought some fresh pressed juice, so I'm good...and different new options that are really tasty and refreshing. It's wonderful to have so many options and feel no lack. I love that they pay for all the shipping too..with the return/exchange.

That is so funny Tree, that our appliances expanded at the same time! fun. Love it.

Its fun too because I have been drinking lemon water first thing when I wake up, and today I wanted no lemon, just the taste of pure water, which I did and it felt so good. I love pure fresh water

Oh my....and last week I ordered local organic veggies, and I cannot tell you HOW very delicious they were, they were beyond delicious, seriously delicious...I have been enjoying so much wonderful raw and cooked veggies, and raw foods lately, and my taste buds have been having a wonderful time, I cannot believe how deliciously delicious all my food has become. And how inspired I have been. Who would have thought that organic, local, freshly picked, potatoes would taste SO good, so good, I cannot express how good they taste! And local, organic, freshly picked new season spinach...and tomatoes.... beyond delicious....reminds me of the produce in California...delicious!.

Songbird, We're doing it again!
    I'm totally into the pure water and loads of veggies right now too.

It seems just one glass of lemon water in the morning does the trick for me. The rest of the time I'm drinking juices or pure water. It's so delicious and soothing. And you remind me, I bought an amazing filter for my kitchen faucet. It's the best water I've ever tasted, perhaps. It's awesome to have really great water. So glad I trusted my intuition on that purchase.

And in the food department..I bought one of those spiralizer things. It's works great and it's really easy to use. I spiraled some zucchini and made an amazing tomato sauce with fresh tomato, sun-dried tomato, date, garlic, onion, basil, oregano, black pepper, sea salt and chili powder. So good.

Thank you for inspiring me to appreciate my bounty even more, Songbird.

Yesterday I went to the park and I saw a girl running there. I've seen her before. She runs many laps and always averts her eyes when we cross paths. And I thought to myself. She looks so somber. I wonder if she even enjoys running. Then I said...really, Tree? Maybe she is just focusing. And she loves it! And I started thinking about how wonderful it is sometimes to focus on physical activity..and just lose oneself in it. And then I saw myself running too..and it feeling really good..and I saw myself running and smiling...and I thought about her smiling too..the two of us running around the park in opposite directions (it goes in a figure 8) and smiling when we met in the middle...and then I thought about what a great day I was having and how things are getting better and better. Then next thing I knew, we crossed paths again..and this time she smiled at me really sweetly...and it happened like 3 mores times after that, too.

Love that tree

What a beautiful, fun image of you both running in enjoyment and smiling brightly at one another as you meet each time

I have not tried the whole spiralizing thing yet, but it sounds delicious. I have just finished doing a almost six week raw food diet...it was supposed to be four weeks but I loved it so much that I continued! Never knew food could be so delicious and so nutritious! And I learned so much during that time that it has truly been a revelation. Plus I now find that I have a new thing at the moment where I really love to really enjoy my food and taste every bite and eat in a mindful way, that it feels like mealtimes are becoming meditative, in a really enjoyable way, that I love

Something really wonderful happened to me today.
    It was truly wonderful, and it was all because I just kept aligning myself again and again with it, and today it manifested in a way that I just could not have orchestrated myself. It was so funny to watch it happen, and all the while understand perfectly, this time, that law of attraction was at work, and that everything was unfolding in alignment with my vibration. It felt so good. And not only because of what happened, but because of what happened, it made me feel so stable in my understanding, and in my practice, and so therefore then, in my Self. Which I feel, is really the MOST important aspect of all of this wonderful thing happening. Its not really even what happened, or how it happened, it is the FEELING that that all unfolded towards. Such a beautiful thing. Super wonderful something today

We are so blessed.

Much love.

Something wonderful happened today...

I had a wonderful day and met two new friends, and have a fun and uplifting rendezvous with them both.
    I was inspired to play some beautiful classical music as I was going through my music collection, and so enjoyed it this evening.
    I was inspired to create something new and delicious, and it was!
    I am feeling really good, and clear. And feeling the momentum of that which feels stable and sure.
    All is well.