Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126131132133134135136
Results 1,351 to 1,352 of 1352

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

So, I was driving in the city and not planning to stop, when I received a clear thought to stop at this shop and get something, that I love to get. So I did just that, and followed the thought, and ended up having this wonderful conversation with the owner of the store, who was there alone in the store. And I was able to give him some wonderful information, that is truly life changing. And I just knew, as I was speaking to him and realised how on the same path we were, that my gift to him was my reason for stopping and going in there. It was such a wonderful rendezvous, and it felt good to us both.

Something really wonderful happened to me the other day.

I was emerged in this aligned experience, and it felt so wonderful, and as it was happening I tried to find words to describe to myself, how I was feeling, I reached for the words bliss, and ecstasy, but those word just did not touch it! I just could not find words for how wonderful I was feeling. And then the other day I was randomly listening to a clip and heard Abraham describing something similar happening to Esther, and their words were exactly what I needed to hear and understand about that experience. And how it was my inner being enjoying the experience fully with me, and how the feeling was simply indescribable alignment with my inner being.

I was blessed to have that experience, and then it was like a double rainbow, when I also received the understanding of it, which just came to me out of the blue, just like the experience itself, happened and just surprised and delighted me.

Inspiration is a wonderful thing.