Page 133 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133
Results 1,321 to 1,323 of 1323

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    Today I had an very interesting experience that was brought to me through LOA in regards to my car accident and repair job.

Few weeks ago, I had a car accident and needed to repair my car. So I took the path of least resistance and took it to a car shop (that I was not too fond off when I left my car there). I continued to just distract myself - So 10 days later, I was given an overpriced quotation but they were able to find the require spare parts.

So I drove straight away to that car shop I was a little cautious about going to because they seemed a little disorganized. So here it was the guy in charge, suddenly there although most of the time I rarely see him, and he told me to bring my car and give me a very low quotation. I was just too thrilled and moved my car to their car shop, it has taken only one week for the car to return back. Today I got my car and the job was done perfect and at lowest possible cost. I do not regret any action I have taken because it was always the path of least resistance because that car shop was too busy during the time I made the accident itself!
    Hello p by i, love your story.

Alignment always trumps everything else....and that is what your story is showing you.
    When you stay in alignment, regardless of the conditions, then the conditions have to morph to YOUR alignment. So good.

Something wonderful happened to me.

Yesterday, I was thinking about a small contrasting situation, for me, and I had a sort of eureka moment when I thought I wonder what my inner being is thinking about this. And after a while of focus, I had this really clear thought. About how this situation was actually assisting me. It was really helping me to come MORE into Alignment....more into alignment with the PERSPECTIVE of Source. It was actually assisting me to line up more fully with my broader perspective.

And after that insight, I felt I could bless this person, because she was helping me to expand and become more and more in alignment.

That was really something wonderful.

PBI. I love your story and how easily you found and trusted your path of least resistance!
    Songbird...thank you for all your lovely insights and appreciations..feels so nice.
    And your eureka moment and subsequent shift...sooooo wonderful!

Today I am noticing how wonderfully things can work out for me without any effort really on my part. I feel so much more trust that my personal preference really matters.
    I never realized how hard I was on myself. I have said this before..but I guess I just peeled a deeper layer. It's so refreshing!
    Much love to everyone!