Page 141 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4191131136137138139140141142 LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1413

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

so awesome Luckychap

Lucky chap, love it, so good that you asked for divine guidance....
    Ask and you shall receive

I remember one time when my car had a problem and my dad was having a look at it in the dark, on the street, and as he had the hood up and was looking at the engine and doing something, holding the key in his hand, he dropped the key into the engine!
    No key, no way to move the car, and darkness so we could not see clearly!

And so I asked for divine help, because we could not find the key!! and then I received the clearest idea...to take the handbrake off brake, because the car was on a very slight incline...and let it roll slightly backwards a little. And so we did that, and there was the key, on the road where the car had been parked.

Something wonderful happened to me....

It was my relatives birthday tomorrow, and had meant to send a card, but had forgotten all about it. So, it was 5pm, and i remembered his birthday, after i woke up from a nap, but I did not have time to go to the shop for a card, and i received a clear thought, that i could ""knock up a card" and make the last post at the post box around the corner".
    So, I got out my card making boxes, and things, and found a picture of a magical tree, with elves and butterflies, and so i made a card. I also found some stars and put the number of stars in the card, for his age...fun... And after I made the card, I remembered that i only had second class stamps in my purse so it would be a day late, and then as I was putting things away I found a first class stamp!

And so I go to the postbox, but it is already past the time the post gets collected. But then, I feel to sit there, and I see the red van of the postman pull up in front of my car! And so I give him the card myself, and had a friendly chat. And he tells me he is always about half an hour late collecting the post!! Who knew!! SOurce did!

I was happy, because the thought was so clear....you can knock up a card and post it around the corner....and it was like everything unfolded for me to do it.

A little thing, but perfect unfolding with the help of some non physical "stars"

songbird, I love the story about the car keys so awesome, and wonderful how you got the card going too

Thank you Lemon up

I like something that i read on another thread, and that was, when you receive inspired thoughts you need to trust them and follow them....
    But I want to add to that, that when you DO receive inspired thoughts, and act on them, then the momentum of that becomes such that its no longer a choice, its more like a natural momentum where we are compelled to trust and follow them.

I also think that all the times of not listening to inspired thought, and seeing for myself the outcome and so the reason for the inspiration....all those "teachings" have made me now, more fully, LISTEN and TRUST, and FOLLOW inspiration...

Something wonderful happened to me yesterday....

I had a wonderful insight into something, and it feels really good.

Something wonderful happened to me last night....

Really wonderful evening, of being and peace and feeling such love from the inside out.

Something wonderful happened to me today...

I received the most wonderful message in my meditation a few days ago, and today i really "got" it, and understood it fully, and realized how perfectly wonderful it is.

Gosh....Some thing wonder full is ALWAYS happening to me.

And its funny because, a couple of months ago, I was away visiting relatives and had some things to take care of that did not need doing until the next time i would be there, in a couple of months time, but I just kept thinking to do them now! So, I did, it early even though it meant it was a little of an extra expense. And shortly after i did those things, I had to go away for a length of time, and was not able to go to visit the following time! So, it was so good that i had taken care of those things, BEFOREHAND! I had NO IDEA this would happen....But things are always working out for me, so really it is no surprise that things worked out for me in this way!! fun.

Love to you all.

Things ARE always WORKING OUT for US....( even if it may not seem like it at the time)....THINGS ARE always working out for YOU.

Something wonderful happened to me....

I had an inspired thought on Saturday to this place.
    As I was leaving my place, in my car, a young man walked past the property, and as he stopped for my car to come out of the drive, I stopped for him to walk across it, miming that i had to close the gate anyway...and he mimed back that he would close it for me.

Such a little thing, but it was so good, because i was already in such alignment, and it just felt like the universe going out ahead and helping me with even the smallest details, like closing the gate for me!

Luckychap and Songbird I loved reading your wonderful stories! Songbird, I love hearing about all your insights and delicious experiences. Just having a wonderful moment myself right now to check in. 2018 is a wonderful year so far...but it's like you said, something wonder full is always happening.

Something wonderful is happening to me...

I am finding such Ease of BEing, and peace within myself.

It just feels so good.

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    Luckychap and Songbird I loved reading your wonderful stories! Songbird, I love hearing about all your insights and delicious experiences. Just having a wonderful moment myself right now to check in. 2018 is a wonderful year so far...but it's like you said, something wonder full is always happening.
    Yes, beautiful Tree,

Something wonderful is always happening....and here YOU are.

Blessings to you,

Happy 2018.