Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125130131132133134135
Results 1,341 to 1,349 of 1349

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Today something wonderful happened. Me and my husband are going to the San Diego conferenc. I went to print our e-tickets and realized my husband booked them for a later time than I thought. I was upset cuz I wanted to be there earlier. I tried to talk myself into thinking it was ok or maybe even better. I couldn't convince myself and remembered Abraham saying to saying 'I would prefer __". So I told God (universe) I would prefer to go earlier " and when my husband got home he rebooked it for the earlier time. So happy!

Enjoying the nearby rivers and all wonderful shades of green in the surrounding nature
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiya View Post
    Today something wonderful happened. Me and my husband are going to the San Diego conferenc. I went to print our e-tickets and realized my husband booked them for a later time than I thought. I was upset cuz I wanted to be there earlier. I tried to talk myself into thinking it was ok or maybe even better. I couldn't convince myself and remembered Abraham saying to saying 'I would prefer __". So I told God (universe) I would prefer to go earlier " and when my husband got home he rebooked it for the earlier time. So happy!
    This sounds so lovely I often notice things like that, too.

Love.

Anne

I was visiting at a friends place the other night, and I was walking in and just sort of half turned around and looking over my shoulder to close the front door, when I noticed there was something on my right shoulder! Something on the top of my shoulder....bright orange...when I looked closer I could see that it was a butterfly! It was a beautiful butterfly sitting on top of my shoulder! And after a minute or so it flew towards the light right above us, in the hallway....and I wanted to protect it from the heat of the light bulb, and so I raised my hand and held it out to the butterfly....which took the invitation and flew onto the front of my hand....and remained there as I walked through to the patio doors to let it out, and then it flew onto the window and sat there looking in.

It was a really magical thing.

When my nan passed away, a butterfly flew in the window of the lounge, and all through the house to the kitchen, where I was, flew around me a few times, and then flew out the kitchen window! And then did it again....exactly!

And the beautiful part was that I had never seen that kind of butterfly before, half of it was bright orange, and the other half was black and white diagonal stripes, that when it closed its wings looked amazing. And it was the exact same kind the other night.

Something wonderful.

TOO MANY GOOD things are happening to list!! For past weeks and weeks.
    The apples are out, and the ripe grapes too, the fruit of my thoughts are coming true as ripe and succulent presents and treats to nourish mind body soul, me and everyone!
    the gratitude, the sights, the moon, the thin clouds on my hike.
    Energy is up. I've reached a new level sort of like now I'm standing on the balance beam, not the floor. All is possible, I HAVE decided that I create my reality (adamently) when I was sitting on my bed the other day, plopped down and I was like, yes I create it. (Cher - Believe popped up randomly on the radio...haaaaa)
    Not letting myself being knocked down by others, on my own momentum. (trying at least)

Doubts about someone cleared up, when I was insecure. WOW !!
    The Cher song isn't the original mix it's some supercharged high pitch
    mix.
    Security
    Trust
    Balance
    Fruit
    Running with the world
    The night is here
    Supercharged
    Art party
    wine and (Vegan cashew) cheese party on top of hill want to do it
    Premiere party

The conundrum
    Laughter
    Tarot cards
    Technical difficulties being cleared
    Friends and business contacts reaching out, after all this time
    Dance
    Midnight sky
    Random word associations and impulses --> Genuis

Last edited by intheclouds; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:03 AM.

Last week and this week have marked two success story for recovering from my anger/rage. I went through an intense situations (even worst than situations that I use to encounter and felt like I am being tested at the HFD by LOA). I have reinforced my belief that I am optimistic and have some positive expectations and beliefs now to manifest the "wanted".
    I did sooth my feelings and whatever I observe as "unwanted" correctly. So I have handled it with a high energy that was just a little surprise to the other party. Then things are happening my way, I manifested the "wanted". Now I am just gonna continue to reinforce optimistic views into my belief system to move to the next HFD. I know I no longer need to resort to anger/rage to manifest the "wanted".

I had a wonderful manifestation yesterday. There was this 90s song that I heard when I was little. I had searched the song for months and couldn't find it anywhere. So yesterday I was going through songs on Spotify and decided to listen to one mix that Spotify had put together for me. The mix was full of 90s songs. Suddenly I remembered that song, pressed forward two times and that song started playing. I was so amazed I just stared at my phone for few seconds.

Hello all! Loving reading all of these! Wasn't 90s music so good, sunnysummery? :P

I had a manifestation today. During lunch with my friend, I told him that I always found money when I was walking around town. Just on the street. Coins here, one time, a five dollar bill. "Like, seriously, every time I go out, I find coins." I told him. On my way from the restaurant to my door (like seriously just a block), I found a penny! A few hours later when I went to go get some groceries on foot, I found another penny! And then a few hundred feet later, a nickel!

Going to add these to my Universe Coins collection

Tell the story how you want it to be and it will be that!

Exactly Birds Flying High....keep telling the story and pretend every penny is a shiny diamond!!

Love the story of the music, and it reminded me of a something wonderful that happened today as I was waiting for my appointment in my car, this really beautiful song came on that was new and never played before, and the words could not have been more perfect.

Something wonderful happened to me....
    So, I was coming home from the city on the train, and it was getting late as early evening, but I felt inspired to drive to the beach....so I did, and thought I would just be there for ten minutes to get some air before going home. So, I go and sit on the beach, and its lovely because the tide is in and the waves are up close to where I am sitting with my back against the wall. And I love watching the waves, and listening to them crashing onto the shore, and its so lovely to be there enjoying that. Then I see a large flock of birds flying across the sea, sounds like geese and they are all flying in a big bundle, and then as they pass me they form a long line, and I count 32 beautiful birds flying in formation!

And as they pass by, the sun must be setting behind me, out of my view, because the sky takes on the most spectacular picture that I have ever seen in my whole life. Out to sea the sky is blue, beautiful sky blue with no clouds. And the northern coast line, in the far distance, can be seen heavy dark clouds covering the coastline with darken bursts of rain, and then in the sky in front of me, there are two kinds of clouds, huge clouds very high in the sky, being lighted up with the sun set, beautiful golden sunlight lighting up the high level clouds, and then there are low level clouds that are fluffy and pure white, floating below them at a faster pace. And as the view is changing becoming more and more spectacular, I realise that it is the CONTRAST of what I am observing, making things so sublime and so beautiful.

And it is the most spectacular sky, because the contrast is so very extreme. And the longer I watch the more beautiful it becomes, because the setting sun behind me, which I cannot see, is affecting the whole sky, making it into the most blissful experience to watch.

As I am enjoying the beauty of this unfolding experience, I am feeling such bliss, and then I hear a funny little sound next to me, like a whistling, and I turn to see a tiny little bird, sitting right next to me! And after five minutes she starts to fly around close by and I can see she is enjoying the tide coming in and looks like she is playing with the tide.

By now, a long time has passed, and the tide has come in quite close, but each time a big waves comes, it stops just before my feet! And so I thank the sea for keeping me dry. And just about now the beautiful light show in the sky comes to a natural end, and the air is full with peace, and I am feeling so relaxed and happy. And I can see a group of people arrive, after this wonderful experience, and I realise I was the only person there watching..as a group of about six people arrive on the promenade, and all stand looking out to sea. And right about then, realising what I have just seen and how it must have been why I felt to come to the beach....I receive a strong impulse to get up and leave....But I delay it for a while, having enjoyed being there so much....and then a big waves comes up and I quickly get to my feet, and the wave washes over them, shoes and all!!

And the six people stood to my right, are watching, and I laugh to myself, because now it is also clear why I received that impulse to leave the beach, at the time that I did!

There is So much beauty in the world, beauty all around us.
    And the beauty of this evening, was because of such wonderful contrast!

Love to you all.

Songbird

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Something wonderful happened today...

About a week ago, I cleaned the inside of my car, and although the outside needed cleaning too, I left it for now.
    And instead I was pondering cleaning it when I was not doing such fun other things....
    I pondered this topic very lightly for a short time that one day, pondering lightly fun ways to get it cleaned and how fun it would be if it just cleaned itself , I had these thoughts in a sort of fun wishful thinking way.

And around this time my neighbour was on holiday, and one morning I was talking to someone outside who was watering their plants for them with the hose and it got me thinking how I could borrow their hose, while they were away to clean my car easily. This was just a thought and I did not follow it through, as I thought I would wait until they returned to ask their permission, as I would not like to do so without asking.

So, they were back a week and to be honest I forgot all about cleaning my car!
    Until today.....my neighbour called out to me on my return tonight and asked me if I thought my car looked clean? And then he told me that he had cleaned it! He explained that he had been out washing his car, next to mine, and because his is a very big tall vehicle, doing so had gotten my car dirty, and so he cleaned off the dirt and then proceeded to clean the whole car for me when he saw that it needed it!!

How fun was that!

To me it was so fun, because that was exactly what I had briefly pondered that day.
    Fun ways for my car to be cleaned, by itself....and I was pondering those kinds of fun ways!

And I just loved THAT.

Now that I write this I think that I am going to do this more often....ponder fun ways for things to be done without my doing them!
    "Fun ways that thing could come to me without my doing .....
    "Fun ways for lots of fun to come to me without my doing....
    "Fun ways this could be done......

FUN WAYS..........

Fun ways......

FUN ways for a wonderful life.
    great story songbird, thank you for sharing, and i love the idea...ponder fun ways for things to be done without my doing them