Songbird, I loved reading about your blissful beach time and how things worked out so perfectly for you...and everyone...as they always do. It's really fun, too, to look back and see.. oh yes.. I wasn't exactly in the place for that at the time, but it all worked out perfectly. I so love that there's no beating yourself up about it and it's all part of the beauty and fun! Thank you for sharing. So much love to you!

Today I had a super fun interesting manifestation! I was feeling in a very deep state of surrender about something I really want, a kind of making peace like I've never known before...to the point it surprised me, but, I have learned over time to expect miracles. I felt a deep letting go of everything kind of feeling...while still really feeling everything... that I can't quite describe, but maybe you know what I mean. Anyways, I
was driving along a pretty country road, not really thinking anything at all, which felt so nice. And I saw a large sign planted on the side of the road on the grass that said "YOU'RE" ... and that was it. And I was like "whaatt?"
And then a little later there was another sign that said "ALMOST"
so I kept driving and looking for the next sign which said "THERE"
And I laughed and smiled and felt a big burst of joy, and then I let everything go again.

I know this sounds funny, but I feel excited about being peaceful right now. I feel my mind quieting in a place that wouldn't stfu for a long time.. haha...It's Wonderful.