Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124
Results 1,231 to 1,235 of 1235

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

SONGBIRD I want mooooore of you!!!! I love reading your posts!! I love your nickname!!!! SONG AND BIRG SONGBIRD! Two of my favorite things at once!

So... ! Something wonderful happened to me today!!! I was focusing on that beautiful girl i met yesterday and I felt huge life force going thru my body, so much that i spent the whole morning cleaning my flat. At some point, I thought about going looking for her but then, i told myself, NO! I'm gonna be egoist and keep focusing on her so to feel better and take more care of me !! Eventually my whole flat is perfect and I even did the floor with water and all (dont know the english name).

Then I go outside to take some sun and as soon as i get out of my building, I SEE HER LOL She didnt believe it either, 2 days in a row we meet, we discussed a bit, she was with a friend and that was so nice my god, I feel a connection to her, like she is FOR me, she is a gift from the universe FOR ME!! and its so easy to talk to her, as if our soul have been together for some time before our physical bodies meet. I am so at ease when I see her and when I'm around her and I love being around her even if I saw her only 2 times.

Eventually, we wish each other a good day and I MILK IT for all its worth I must have spend 15mins or 30 mins just milking it lol so much that when I went back through the street where I did the milking a few hours after, I could sense the thought still there!! Put me instantaneously in the vortex and I stayed in the same street around the house I like for a few minutes to milk it further.

And so it happens, the house is "Villa Joan of ARC" AHAHAHHA and my girl name is JOAN!!! and I love joan of arc!!!

And its only the beginning!!! I stay there, milking, feeling adored and loved by the universe and for the first time I think understood what abraham met by looking for love at the right place, I felt this love from the universe, this kindness the universe had towards me, I felt LOVED.

And then, the owner of the house comes and I tell her she has a beautiful house and we start to talk and she likes the same books than me, I talk to her about Mark twain Joan of arc and eventually she invites me to visit her garden lol I felt unvincible, like super power invincible

SO NICE TO RIDE THE WAVES, SO NICE TO SEE MY MOMENTUM INCREASE, SO NICE TO PLAY WITH THE UNIVERSE!

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling View Post
    and I love joan of arc!!!
    I wanted to stick in here that Esther is in love with Joan of Arc as well! There are several stories about that from Abe, including that Esther feels a personal connection to Joan (as being her in a different life- *my* translation-).

So much love to all of you!

I read more now and see you already know of Esther and Joan... anyway, my love for you

Hi guys!Hi Elke!

Songbird...
    Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful light. I love feeling your alignment, peace, clarity, joy and wellbeing. I love that we are eternal beans. ;-)

I love hearing about all the wonderful rendezvous you have.. most of all I love how you appreciate and share them. I love you, Songbird.

Bright Bling...
    I love how you mindfully and joyfully play and dance with the Universe! Itís really awesome and fun! Thank you for sharing..so much love to you!

Guys.. I am still milking the miracles of this last year as they continue to unfold with greater ease.. ahhhh so nice! I am watching people..things.. shift and change..including me..it's been so good...and I'm so thankful and glad!!!

I feel so curious what is next.. it's such a nice feeling. I feel so open. I feel so in resonance with Spring. It's so pretty outside. I am so enjoying watching the trees fill out. I always loved the movie crouching tiger hidden dragon..and I used to post pictures of the forest on my vision board. I didn't mean for it to happen exactly as it has..but my friend was here recently and asked me if I knew that movie because my place reminded me of it. And I was like.. oh yeah..wow ..it does! I'm so delighted!!!
    I knew I wanted some asian flair and a kind of zen space..but I didn't realize I had the whole misty mountain forest look all around me too. I'm really cracking up and super happy about that right now!
    I'm not running on the bamboo yet, but the squirrels are! hehehee..

In other departments..due to some unexpected contrast, my PA is moving in one month. At
    first I was disappointed, but now Iím excited because we are going to work intensively on some things before she leaves as all her time is freed up for me. And now Iím getting to know her a lot better because we have had more things to talk about and share. What a beautiful spirit she is. And I know I have more people to meet and work with.. and also..so fun.. I realized I have less to do than I thought.. we are blazing through everything!

Thank you for this beautiful space to share. Much love and more and more wonderful goodness to you all!

T, WOW, you allowed a PA! CONGRATULATION!!
    And I love hearing and feeling your fantastic vibe, it feels so good to *me* just reading you!

I feeeeel your fun and delight and all this perfect matches!