Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272112117118119120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1235

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Welcome to the forum Precious, good to hear your something wonderful story, thank you.

Bling, wonderful to hear your beautiful co creation.
    It is funny, or rather LOA at its best! Because I just read your post after listening to Abraham talking about how the only way that we help others is by being in the receptive mode. And from that place we rendezvous with those like your young friend, who are also able to receive it.
    CO CREATION at its BEST.

Something wonderful happened to me today....as usual...fun...

I was inspired to go to a new beach today! And it was so peaceful and really relaxing, really peaceful, it was a grey day, but serene because of it. And this beach has high cliffs around it, and the birds were singing so loudly and so that was another wonderful thing to my surprise! I was just about to leave and felt to sit for a few minutes, and I was glad that I did, because shortly after, about 30 young adults came down the path and onto the beech....it was some college thing...and they all gathered together, with some teachers on the beach. And I was glad that I did not meet them all halfway along the narrow path, that is almost a ten minute walk....so that was a good thing!

Anyway, afterwards, I felt inspired to go for a drive somewhere new, and I stopped at this beautiful look out visa, and sat looking at the most beautiful view ever. And then I received strong inspiration to go to this place, not far away, so I did!
    When I arrived at this place, I met this person and we started to talk, just general friendly conversation. But this was a really amazing rendezvous and our conversation started to reveal this, and the conversation became so interesting, and wonderful and insightful and interesting, and there was just something about this person that was so whole and wise and inspiring and kind, and we stayed there talking for a long time. And when we realised how late it had become, we walked together to say goodbye, and this hour ago stranger hugged me saying that they wished me a WONDERFUL life.

It was a rendezvous with the most fully allowing person and the most fully allowing life of a person, that I think I have ever had the pleasure of rendezvousing with. Someone living naturally the art of allowing, for themselves, without any teaching.

It really was the best rendezvous that I think I have ever been lucky enough to have.

And the funny thing is that about over ten years ago, I had a very similar experience a person who reminded me of this one today in so many ways. Someone who talked to me in such a way, that was so close to my heart, that I felt that they must have known me very well.

And at one point today, this person said to me, see you in another ten years! Which was kind of funny because all those years ago, I thought that person was my Guardian Angel, come in disguise to talk to me!

Life its a beautiful thing.
    And there are beautiful people all around us to discover.
    And you never know who is a real human being, and who is an Angel.
    And life is good when you are in the receptive mode, so good.

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post

I was inspired to go to a new beach today! And it was so peaceful and really relaxing, really peaceful, it was a grey day, but serene because of it. And this beach has high cliffs around it, and the birds were singing so loudly and so that was another wonderful thing to my surprise! I was just about to leave and felt to sit for a few minutes, and I was glad that I did, because shortly after, about 30 young adults came down the path and onto the beech....it was some college thing...and they all gathered together, with some teachers on the beach. And I was glad that I did not meet them all halfway along the narrow path, that is almost a ten minute walk....so that was a good thing!

Anyway, afterwards, I felt inspired to go for a drive somewhere new, and I stopped at this beautiful look out visa, and sat looking at the most beautiful view ever. And then I received strong inspiration to go to this place, not far away, so I did!
    When I arrived at this place, I met this person and we started to talk, just general friendly conversation. But this was a really amazing rendezvous and our conversation started to reveal this, and the conversation became so interesting, and wonderful and insightful and interesting, and there was just something about this person that was so whole and wise and inspiring and kind, and we stayed there talking for a long time. And when we realised how late it had become, we walked together to say goodbye, and this hour ago stranger hugged me saying that they wished me a WONDERFUL life.

It was a rendezvous with the most fully allowing person and the most fully allowing life of a person, that I think I have ever had the pleasure of rendezvousing with. Someone living naturally the art of allowing, for themselves, without any teaching.

It really was the best rendezvous that I think I have ever been lucky enough to have.

And the funny thing is that about over ten years ago, I had a very similar experience a person who reminded me of this one today in so many ways. Someone who talked to me in such a way, that was so close to my heart, that I felt that they must have known me very well.

And at one point today, this person said to me, see you in another ten years! Which was kind of funny because all those years ago, I thought that person was my Guardian Angel, come in disguise to talk to me!

I LOVE this!!!

Songbird...I soooo loved hearing about your angel. Thank you for sharing.

Precious.. it's nice to meet you and hear about your wonderful happenings. And I love cauliflower rice..mmmm

Bling.. really loved your story. Love your vibe.

Something wonderful just happened. I drank some water from my new filter. I invested in an advanced system..and it tastes divine. It's so smooth and pure. And the most lovely person installed it. I found a handy helper who is so sweet and handy and helpful ;-)

My bathroom curtains are now up too. I am using some drapes instead of a closet door. The best part is that I had these drapes from another set I had at my old place. I had accidentally been sent the wrong size drape by the seller and felt compelled to save the extra long set. I had no idea that it would work out that I could use these long drapes to match my bathroom at my new place, but the large washer/dryer I bought did not fit behind my custom painted closet door, so I ended up using these curtains which match all the bathroom decor perfectly. I remember feeling
    soooo disappointed about the closet, but I got over it quickly as I could..cause.. it's just stuff.. ya know... ;-) and now I realize I have so much more room using drapes instead!

I feel wonderful thinking about how powerful we are. And enjoying the gorgeous view out the windows. I love seeing the trees and sky
    and hearing the sounds of the forest all around me. This morning in meditation I felt myself wanting to turn into a tree.. and I did..and then a bird..and then the sky. It was so fun! And then I got all kinds of wonderful visions coming in..things I couldn't imagine before but now I can. I allowed it in! I love meditation. I love visioning. I love creating in the workshop. I love being in physical and manifesting. I love NP help and support!!! I love that we are blended beings. And we get to choose our balance.. such a wonderful thing.

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post

​Not sure if you are "real human being," or "an angel." Doesn't matter to me really. I just stopped by to say that your entire post was so dynamic, powerful, and peaceful. Wowziers (as that great angel Treelotus likes to say)! I'm in, yes I am. In this moment, I just experienced a delicious change in the way I view those whom I cross paths with in life. Really nice, and thank you so much. XO

Wow Songbird, meeting this person!
    Was it the same person you saw 10 years ago?

Treelotus....cauliflower rice sounds so fine. Yum.....So healthy!! I'm trying not to cook food a lot. I've seen a chef put the cauliflower with a little bit of almond butter to make it sticky rice for sushi. Yum!! I haven't tried that yet.

I have had the most amazing creativity pour through me. It's like they're so intense in the color red, no one has seen them yet, well I showed them to a few people but it doesn't matter because they are not done yet. It's this incredible high.
    I kept eating cakes that were supposed to be for decoration, yeah right, I just end up munching on them.
    My little cat would have jumped up for the frosting.

Hello wonderful friends.. new and old..
    Intheclouds.. The cauliflower sushi rice sounds
    yummalicious.
    Lea..snuzzarooni...xo

Something wonderful happened last night. I felt bad about something and was able to let it go and fall asleep and then wake up feeling quite different about it.
    And now I'm listening to some beautiful chants and sipping on the most delicious nutrient loaded feeling broth. It's
    sooooo good.
    I have these beautiful glass teacups that I love to drink from. They match my little glass teapot with infuser that goes on the stovetop. I love this stuff. I feel like a little girl playing with her toys.

And I have pretty flowers and plants filling up my window seats. Feels so nice to appreciate them. And I feel a deep appreciation of my now moment and my physical and vibrational journey feel they are blended together. It feels like relief and strength and flexibility and fluidity and wholeness. I love that grid. So much love to you friends.

Thank you everyone for your beautiful appreciation of my wonderful encounter, it was so good

Beautiful rampage Tree, so much beauty and love

I too woke up in the night, and then went straight back to sleep, and woke up very early feeling deeply refreshed and so good, and wonderful. And maybe because I had a bath and meditation and went to sleep early and got out ahead of it, and is something really wonderful, that I am going to continue, especially in readiness for the clocks changing this weekend!

Oh and I got a lovely haircut today, and it was the longest hair wash in the history of hair washing....where I was seated in this glassed room separate from the sounds of the salon, and it had relaxing music playing....seated in a big massage chair, that was turned on, always good! fun. I got to choose the most divine shampoo scent, that was really lovely, and sat there for what seemed like half an hour, smelling this beautiful scent and having my hair deeply washed and my head deeply massaged, all whilst my body was being deeply massaged! It was the most relaxing thing ever, ever, ever. So relaxing and beautiful.

And I had the most lovely sweet hair stylist that I have ever had! And on the way home the sun had just come out and it was so beautiful, and i received inspiration to go to the beach. And when I did there was a beautiful rainbow there, and I sat on the beach watched the waves crashing the shore, which was so relaxing and beautiful, with the odd furry friend and human walking by. Oh and a little boy that was such a delight to watch, as he was dancing and having fun in his own little world, beautiful. Oh, and I swear I saw a dolphin!

I really like my new haircut. It is a bit shorter than I wanted at first, and I know that I had a pattern of vibration about having my hair cut. But this time even though I had a lot cut off, because it was very long, I am clearer about what I like and how I like it, and I feel lighter and loved the experience today. It always feels good to get a haircut, and this time it felt really good. I loved the head massage, and the back massage, and the shampoo and the relaxing room and it just felt SO GOOD. And yes, maybe I could have been a bit more deliberate, but even the awareness of that, is really good. So that I am not messing any of it up with any old patterns of thought!! Good for me! Maybe that is the BEST part of it, the best part of the haircut, is not messing it up!! fun

Its all good friends.

Something REALLY wonderful happened today....

Well lots of things really....but one especially....I was thinking this morning about a small piece of contrast, really not a big deal, but it was in my awareness, and so as I was in a clear place, a clear thought also came to me, that I could ask Source, ask my inner source being, "what do you think about this"....And so I did, and the answer was so CLEAR, and was saying how this person was a cooperative component of my vibration, and that I get what I think about, and that was what I HAD been THINKING about! I had been thinking "I wonder what it would be like to have this.....", just sort of wondering about it, and thinking about it a few times. It was nothing negative, LOL. But that is what I had been pondering in a sort of wondering kind of way. And as I sat there I realised that was what I created, EXACTLY. I did not create what I really preferred, because I had not been wondering about that, because I already had it! I was wondering about something different. And even though, my words did not convey that to the person who gave it to me, she delivered it "perfectly" in line with the LOA. How wonderful to know that. How blessed that the universe knocks its socks off to bring to me an exact match of what I was wondering and pondering.

And from that, a new desire was born, both regarding the thing itself, but more importantly regarding thinking on purpose.

We get what we think about friends.

Lets think about what we want, what we REALLY want.

Alignment,
    Being connected with you I really AM
    Being that fullness
    All lined up,
    All lined up and feeling really GOOD.

And I had such a lovely afternoon, it could not have been more lovely.....thank you Universe.

Something wonderful just happened to me!!! Just an hour ago!!! Wonderful wonderful so much wonderful !!! So ... ! I was in the park, relaxing, feeling good, enjoying the sun and the grass and thinking of abraham and you all and how I was ALLOWING at this very moment and I was doing it on purpose ! Doing nothing on purpose, no action, just pure relaxing and ease and it felt good! And I thought, I deserve that! And then an idea popped up LOL !!! Abraham just says, ideas will pop ! Don't force it ! Well they are right but you have to experience it to know it ! So I was allowing and IDEA came !!! Coincidence? I DONT THINK SO! I DID THAT! and the idea was to check the internet for a dostoievsky novel (The idiot) and it was available for free so I start reading chapter 1... and by source standard, it felt amazing!

So I'm reading this book, and this is the perfect book at the perfect time and I don't think I've laughed out loud this much reading a book in my whole life ! and its just chapter one! Eventually I start to get the inch to leave and I wonder wtf? Its nice here why go?! I take time to recenter because no action for me unless I feel good when I take it and I feel better and I tell myself, I finish chapter 1 and I leave. I keep laughing and I sometimes look out because I laughed very loudly and there was people around me ahah, but it was so nice, this character, the Prince Puschkine, my god he's an angel, so pure and appreciative and kind... I LOVED HIM!

At some point I get up and start to leave and I see a butterfly so of course I stop to look at him and then a dog comes play with me and check my bag but I've finished all the food so he go plays somewhere else and then I see its mistress going to seat on the grass and I randomly ask her, What you reading? LOL I never do that usually I check without them to see because I'm shy but curious, but today was high energy and high flying so I can do whatever I want. So I do it.

AND SHE TELLS ME SHE S READING A STUDY OF DOSTOIEVSKY!!! LOL I TELL HER I JUST IFNISHED CHAPTER ONE OF THE IDIOT! WE START TALKING AND WE TALKED AND TALKED FOR AN HOUR AND SHE TOLD ME ABOUT THE BOOK SHE S WRITING ABOUT THIS PHILOSOPHER I LOVE (RENE GIRARD) AND SHE MET HIM AND I ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET HIM !!!

IT WAS SO NICEž INSTANTANEOUSLY PUT ME IN THE VORTEX! COuld ask her uqestion about him and how he was as a person and she tells me he was an extraordinary person very kind and very humble and very sweet and we keep talking and I start to tell her about the play and she starts to give me a lot of complements and how it must have taken a lot of research LOL !! Not really just following my passion and my inspiration And all the time the dog was sitting on me and I was caressing her while having the most amazing discussion with her mistress! she even took my picture while I was caressing her dog because it was such a beautiful moment

FELT LIKE MAGIC AND JOY AND FUN AND ADVENTURE AND EXACTLY HOW LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE !!!

LOVE YOU ALL !!!