Page 138 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3888128133134135136137138
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1380

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Songbird...Niiiiiice!
    I'm basking in feeling all the fun you're having molding the clay, following your inspirations, appreciating and savoring. Good times!

I'm feeling such appreciation right now for my dear friend. We just had a long talk. She is pure wonderfulness!
    And I'm also appreciating a new friend I've made recently. A guy friend, which is really fun. I love having this new male energy in my life. He is funny, smart, kind and protective. He really makes me laugh.

Wow.. The more I think about it....I've made a lot of good friends over this last year!

Wonderful Tree

Love that you are making lots of Good Friends

Much love to you dear friend.

Thank you universe for a lovely day....just feeling so good, simple ease and love, and wholeness, and really good.
    It is good to feel good, so good

"Your inner being feels this way;

There is nothing EVER Serious Going on Here!
    There is nothing serious going on....."

Abraham Hicks - Med cruise 2016.

Wonderful vibes, dear Songbird. I love hearing about your most lovely day.
    We are having such gorgeous weather. It's just sooooo beautiful. And yeah...there is nothing EVER serious going on here! Feels wonderful.

I've been getting quite a bit of attention from men lately, it seems. While I'm not interested in dating any of them, they are fun and interesting and one of them I am developing a really nice friendship with. I feel quite peaceful and confident in receiving the attention but also able to establish my boundaries...something I struggled with in the past. I'm doing much better. Also, I'm just meeting such nice people, so it's really not hard anyways. I guess it's both me and the people. Love how it works that way. And some are so funny and characters. Life is sweet.

Oh the deliciousness of friendships....enjoy dear Tree

Something wonderful happened today, I was sitting enjoying my risotto and relaxing and I had the thought about a beautiful ring that I used to wear, and the idea to find it and wear it again. So, I had a look where I thought it would be but it wasn't there, but I found some thing that I needed for my upcoming trip...and so I looked somewhere else for it, and found something else that I needed for my upcoming trip, that I had forgotten I needed, fun. And I looked somewhere else, and found a beautiful gift of jewellery for a dear friend I will be visiting on her birthday, which was perfect, and so it was in a box with the jewellery cleaner and so I cleaned another ring I had been meaning to clean for ages! fun....fun...fun...

How awesome is that, Songbird! It sounds like you had a smorgasbord of delicious joy. Enjoy your upcoming trips and and birthday party!

I just wanted to appreciate the amazing dinner I had tonight. I wonder if your earlier rampage on the amazing tastes vegetable helped bring this on.
    I mean it was just sooooo divinely tasty...and it was just a very simple blend of veggies, herbs and spices and broth. But maybe not that simple..there were a lot of different things combined. I've been getting into preparing a lot of different things and then mixing them together in different recipes. I love all my new food inspirations. Mmmm mmmmm good!

A fun story. My friend had an impulse to drive his truck a certain way and a came upon what looked a little lost puppy. He stepped out to see if it belonged to anybody, but no one was around for miles and the dog looked pretty skinny. Then the dog just jumped in his truck. So my friend said...OK Let's go home. He sent me pics...OMG soooo cute!

Today was another amazingly beatiful day. We are so blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post

A fun story. My friend had an impulse to drive his truck a certain way and a came upon what looked a little lost puppy. He stepped out to see if it belonged to anybody, but no one was around for miles and the dog looked pretty skinny. Then the dog just jumped in his truck. So my friend said...OK Let's go home. He sent me pics...OMG soooo cute!
    aaw that's heart melting treelotus
    such a beautiful happy story
    that little puppy knew exactly what to do

Wild and Beautiful

Tree, love your delicious veggie rampage....so delicious

And Tree, thank you for that beautiful story....it is so wonderful in and of itself, especially for your friend who now has a beautiful new friend! But also so fun for me, because I watched abe the other day and it was so funny, because abe joked that to get into the hotseat you need to focus on your dog! And everyone after that said they had focused on their dog and showed the photo! It was so funny....and I have been thinking about this a lot today, about focusing on dogs! So love the timing of your story! Be interested to see how tuned in your friend becomes from having a puppy to focus upon!

Something really wonderful happened today...

My understanding of the teachings expanded to a whole new level....a whole new level!
    I understand really wonderfully how it is all about Energy, in a whole new expanded way. Abraham's teachings have expanded to a whole new level. A whole new expansive level of teaching us has evolved for us to hear......expect to hear it dear friends, It is born from all of our understandings and questions from what they HAVE already taught us so far, expansive clarity is coming for us all, be ready and receptive....Its stratospheric !!

Today is extra wonderful here! WandB it's so nice to see you and feel your awesome vibes of appreciation!
    Songbird..I am so happy for you! I feel your huge explosion of joy and think I can relate in some way.

You are the second person today who told me they were having a paradigm shifts of sorts too..and what's so fun for me to realize right now is that the idea of a new paradigm used to seem so big and difficult..and really kind of scary..lol...but now it feels like the most natural unfolding..and such a subtle thing. And it seems the smaller the shift, the bigger the impact, at least in some ways.

Thank you so much for always stimulating such great thoughts and for sharing your experience, love, joy and appreciation! And thank you also for sharing the fun Abe story. I truly believe puppies can save the world! (even if it doesn't need saving..hehe)