Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1464104109110111112113114
Results 1,131 to 1,135 of 1135

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Something wonderful happened to me today....

I have a beautiful new car.
    I got it yesterday, and as I was driving it home it felt so good to drive, so smooth, so stable, so enjoyable to drive.
    So cool songbird!

Im too in the process of manifesting a new car to replace my 8-year old one

Oh I love my new car. Love her!

She is so delicious to drive....feels so GOOD.

And zjen it was easy to do, i sat and wrote what i wanted and WHY i wanted it, and found the feeling place of it.
    Let it go, and looked around, got a feel for the type of car I wanted, and then focused on THAT model of car.
    And then I saw one and KNEW it was the one, and the following morning I got the train and brought her, and was the best drive back home ever! And that was new years eve!

New year....new car

Something that I am in awe of at the moment is the LOA in relation to watching you tube clips of abe...

Its like something is in the back of my mind, and then i randomly select a clip, and it is the exact topic and perfect understanding for where i am standing in the present moment of my wonder ful life....

Oh yes, I was reading this book yesterday and just reading the introduction.
    And it was just the perfect words for something that i had been pondering some time a while ago.
    And the words just jumped out of the page, and it was a combination of it being so awesome that those words were exactly the answer to something i had been pondering before. And also, just the awesomeness of the moment, and the inspiration to pick up the book and read the intoduction (which sometimes i skip!!), and just the awesomeness, of the cooperation of the universe in that wonderful way.

Such a wonderfully divine moment of creation, and co creation.
    Feels so good to remember and milk it.
    So good :hearts;

Dont you just love that the universe knows what we want, and know where it is, and how to get us there.

But dont you just love, even more so, the deliciiousness of this moment, that we have right now?

And this is something that i have come to really see these last few days in a heightened way.
    After some time of being online way too much, I realise in a much stronger way, how what i most want of all the things in the whole wide world....is to feel good NOW. Now, now.....N O W.

N O W.

Not when I book the spa break!!!

N O W.

Not when I get that thing.....!!!

N O W

In this beautiful, awesome, never to be repeated, in this divinely gifted, beautifully orchastrated and munificently magnifcient MOMENT of N O W.

Now is where it is at folks!!!

Now is the new "black"

Now, is when the party is starting.

NOW, is the best time in the time of your life.....its the best of the best time of your life

Love love love the present and present the love of the now!! fun

Cant you just SMELL the beautiful scent of rose xxx