Page 114 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1464104109110111112113114115116117118119124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1292

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Something wonderful happened to me today....

I have a beautiful new car.
    I got it yesterday, and as I was driving it home it felt so good to drive, so smooth, so stable, so enjoyable to drive.
    So cool songbird!

Im too in the process of manifesting a new car to replace my 8-year old one

Oh I love my new car. Love her!

She is so delicious to drive....feels so GOOD.

And zjen it was easy to do, i sat and wrote what i wanted and WHY i wanted it, and found the feeling place of it.
    Let it go, and looked around, got a feel for the type of car I wanted, and then focused on THAT model of car.
    And then I saw one and KNEW it was the one, and the following morning I got the train and brought her, and was the best drive back home ever! And that was new years eve!

New year....new car

Something that I am in awe of at the moment is the LOA in relation to watching you tube clips of abe...

Its like something is in the back of my mind, and then i randomly select a clip, and it is the exact topic and perfect understanding for where i am standing in the present moment of my wonder ful life....

Oh yes, I was reading this book yesterday and just reading the introduction.
    And it was just the perfect words for something that i had been pondering some time a while ago.
    And the words just jumped out of the page, and it was a combination of it being so awesome that those words were exactly the answer to something i had been pondering before. And also, just the awesomeness of the moment, and the inspiration to pick up the book and read the intoduction (which sometimes i skip!!), and just the awesomeness, of the cooperation of the universe in that wonderful way.

Such a wonderfully divine moment of creation, and co creation.
    Feels so good to remember and milk it.
    So good :hearts;

Dont you just love that the universe knows what we want, and know where it is, and how to get us there.

But dont you just love, even more so, the deliciiousness of this moment, that we have right now?

And this is something that i have come to really see these last few days in a heightened way.
    After some time of being online way too much, I realise in a much stronger way, how what i most want of all the things in the whole wide world....is to feel good NOW. Now, now.....N O W.

N O W.

Not when I book the spa break!!!

N O W.

Not when I get that thing.....!!!

N O W

In this beautiful, awesome, never to be repeated, in this divinely gifted, beautifully orchastrated and munificently magnifcient MOMENT of N O W.

Now is where it is at folks!!!

Now is the new "black"

Now, is when the party is starting.

NOW, is the best time in the time of your life.....its the best of the best time of your life

Love love love the present and present the love of the now!! fun

Cant you just SMELL the beautiful scent of rose xxx

Something wonderful happened to me a few days ago.

I felt myself being "breathed", my breathe went from normal, to becoming really full and deep.
    And as this was happening, this immense feeling of LOVE started to come "through" me.
    It was indescribeable. I was filled with love as I was being breathed from the inside-out.
    It was wonderful....

Has anyone else experienced this?

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Something wonderful happened to me a few days ago.

I felt myself being "breathed", my breathe went from normal, to becoming really full and deep.
    And as this was happening, this immense feeling of LOVE started to come "through" me.
    It was indescribeable. I was filled with love as I was being breathed from the inside-out.
    It was wonderful....

Has anyone else experienced this?

I had something like this happen to me just a few days ago too! I woke up and I felt the impulse to focus on feeling relaxed, and my lips started to seal and my back felt better and it was like I was giving myself a vibrational massage with instantaneous physical implications. As for you, my breath became really more full and deep and the air seemed fresher, a lot fresher, it felt so good to have this feeling of fresh air go through me through my lungs and then through my whole body

I love your nickname btw! I love birds and I love songs and I love the songs of the birds; I've recently noticed that the smaller they are the bigger they sing!

What a beautiful thread - I want my focus right now to be the wonderful things that happen each day - In the past few days somany wonderful things have happened to me....

I had 2 topics happen in the past couple of years that have bought up every feeling of unworthiness and abandonment imaginable - a rejection at work that I have allowed to freeze me up - and a relationship that I have allowed to throw me into constant analysis and attempts to control and do everything I can to avoid another "broken heart"

2 Days ago a Wonderful thing happened - I realised that I have been running from a hoax - this Broken Heart I have been avoiding all my life has been pointless - that my heart was "cracked wide open" the very first time I experienced feelings of deep love and loss - and that rather than this being a terrible awful painful experience to be avoided at all costs (oh the energy and time I have put into that one) - my heart is already Open and Sweet and Vulnerable - and the only way to love is with that heart - not the closed protected fearful heart I was nursing.

Yesterday.......in my growing success and momentum at again practicing Abe's teachings around Emotional Guidance (using the 17 second "rule" to help it along) - it all seemed to kind of "kick in " yesterday - I had woken In the Vortex - and I kept that place as my bouncing off place and it got better and better. My EGS was as finally tuned as it had ever been - perhaps even stronger than in the years gone by when I was a full on dedicated high flying student of Abe's - it didn't feel fragile - or tentative - it felt strong and real and solid.

Then I noticed that every time I started to think of the man I have been in love with for over 12 months - my energy would take a huge dip. And I mean even in the "light" "general" "positive" or "loving" thoughts - so I just pivoted every time. A few times I would send him love and peace and see him as happy - but that was the only time it felt OK to entertain thoughts of him (seeing him - texting him etc) at all.

An amazing other something wonderful occurred to me in all of this return to Abe - I seemed to have totally lost in the recent 12 months - all trust in my Inner Knowing - my Intuition - I was leaning on others continually to check in and get advice and debrief - and I thought I would have to spend a very long time finding it again - and then POP!!! - I found it all in a moment - My EGS is the most sophisticated beautiful accurate Inner Knowing there is - and available Now and Now and Now.

The evening before this amazing turnaround day - I had another huge Something Wonderful happen to me. I remembered that It is Done!!! I saw in my Vortex the relationship I want - the Ease - the Communication - The Affection - The Deep Love - the Fun - the Friends - The Dinner Parties - the Romance - the Independence - the Freedom. And i at last truly BELIEVED that it already existed - that I had only to get happy and get in alignment instead of this endless worrying and pushing and controlling and trying to manipulate the future. I could actually enjoy the Vibrationally Manifested relationship right NOW!!

It felt strange and surprising to me that the day that followed this - and today too - is being guided to not think about this guy at all - and I love it - I love the anticipation of where this is all taking me - wondering what the heck is going to happen next now that I have got OFF it ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ah and the sweet simple memory too - to only think of a subject - EVERY subject - when I am feeling good - and if the subject takes me away from feeling good - drop it and have fun instead and take it up again when I am feeling good - and so on and so on.......

So I have reinvented the Abe Wheel! lol!!!!
    Its like that lovely time when I first really GOT Abraham ad was so excited for the life ahead.

Ah so many wonderful things have been happening to me - thank you for this beautiful thread and the opportunity to express.
    Last edited by suncat11; 02-01-2017 at 06:04 PM.

Hi Wonderful People! Thank you for sharing all the wonderful news and vibes. Suncat, I am so glad to read about your reconnection with your guidance! Songbird..so wonderful to see you as always. Say hello to your new car for me! I, too, have been breathed. :-) Bling..nice to meet you!

So many wonderful things have been happening in my family. It's been one miracle after the other. My goodness...allowing is the best.
    Creating is fun. Lovely. I feel such deep happiness reflecting on all of this. I feel there are no limits to how good this can get. I feel wonderfully appreciative. Thank you for this thread!

Hi beautiful suncat, and Tree

Lovely to see you both, and share in your appreciation.

Something unexpectedly wonderful happened today...and I just remembered that the first thought that I had upon waking this morning, was that something really great was going to happen today...and it DID!

So, I had to sort out somethings, that i were not really contrasty, just not so much fun to do, that was all....anyway, it needed to be done, and i followed my inspiration to do it, and called about three people who were all involved, and although this was not something that i wanted to do, the result was absolutely amazing...because of the information that one person gave me, it ended up working out, Soooo MUCH BETTER, than I even realised consciously that it could have!

So, doing something that had to be done, ended up being a wonderful solution! The most perfect SOLUTION....It was like as things unfolded the people that we offering me a problem....ended up, unknowingly to them, offering me the most perfect SOLUTION instead! A fantastic solution...a solution that i did not even consider was possible....but that I am really HAPPY with. HAPPY. HAPPY. I am really HAPPY with the way that things unfolded.

THINGS are ALWAYs working out for me.

ALWAYS

ALWAYS

ALL WAYS

Working out.

What a wonderful world that we live in.
    We are all so blessed.
    I feel so blessed.
    I had a moment of clarity today that blue my mind!!
    There is so much wisdom available, so much clarity, so much TRUE perception....it is trully awesome...what is really TRUE.

We are blessed beings of a blessed universe.