Page 1 of 135 1234561151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1342

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

  1. #1
    Brisky121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pleasant Valley
    Posts
    600

    Something wonderful happened today

    Right next to my bed I keep a note that says "Believe that something wonderful is going to happen today." It is the first thing I see when I wake up and therefore becomes the first thought of my day. I wake up with gratitude for waking up. As I lay in bed before getting up, I imagine wonderful things happening. Perhaps I will receive a nice gift today. Perhaps I will get an invitation to a show. Perhaps money will come to me. I imagine several different things that I consider to be wonderful. I feel good with the thought and I begin my day. Guess what? Most days, something wonderful does happen. Today I was given a gift of two stones. One is a black tourmaline, the other is a purple amethyst. The lady who gave them to me told me the stones have healing powers and they ward off any negative beings/thoughts/feelings and actually replace the negative with positive beings/thoughts/feelings. Now, I don't know much about stones and crystals and healing properties but it was such a wonderful gift. I really appreciated it. I love getting gifts. It is so nice.

    When I believe that something wonderful will happen today. I do not attach any specific thing to that. I know that the Universe knows what I like and it will bring to me wonderful things. I only visualize an assortment of wonderful things. Yesterday, a nice lady brought me in homemade cookies to my office. They were so good! I have been able to pick up extra hours at work too. I also received a gift of two candles and a bar of homemade soap. I was able to go eat at a restaurant I had been wanting to try out and my dinner was paid for. Today, the weather is picture perfect. 80 degrees with a slight breeze. Signs of spring are on display. New green grass is coming out. New buds have formed on the trees. Newborn calves frolic in the pastures. Red-breasted Robins sing their songs. I love this time of year so much. I feel so good right now. Many more wonderful things are on the way and I am so excited for what the Universe will bring.

    I would love to hear about something wonderful that happened in your day. Please share.

  2. #2
    christineepiphany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Stars Hollow
    Posts
    896
    This is the wallpaper I've had on my laptop~

    It's pulled me out of negative emotions and unwanted contrast a couple of times~ seemingly by magic, situations smooth out when I'm able to simply believe for a moment that, yeah, something wonderful can happen, next. The universe flips and all the components land in place to bring me the reality of that general feeling of "something wonderful happening".
    Today, what looked like it was going to be an awful contrast turned out to be a time of kindness and support from others. I'm still a bit reeling from the contrast that threatened to hit me, but am VERY thankful for the kind support that was vibrated to me, instead. I'm comforted by this wonderful thing that happened to me, even when I wasn't consciously thinking, "something wonderful is going to happen, today!" You can kind of get in that vibration without conscious thought about it.

  3. #3
    Brisky121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pleasant Valley
    Posts
    600
    Me too, Christine! (BTW, I am also a Christine in real life ) I was so very negative for a very long time. This simple statement has made a huge change in my life. That, and "nothing is more important than that I feel good". I really strive to find something to be thankful for and to appreciate in any situation. Yesterday, I was caught in a huge back up on the interstate. There had been a terrible semi truck accident. It was really bad. I had a very long day. I had just worked ten hours. I was so hungry. I just wanted to get home to eat. My normal ten minute drive home took nearly an hour. I could hear the distant shouts of other frustrated drivers who were also caught up in the back up. I decided not let this back up knock me out of my vortex. I can feel good even sitting in stop and no go traffic. I began to count all the things I could adore while I waited to get through the jam. The weather was good. I was able to have my windows down. I had good music to listen to on the radio. I thought so what if it takes me a little longer to get home? I'll get there eventually. For now, I will enjoy some nice weather and good music.

    It's time for bed for me here now. I go to sleep with images of things I desire. I wake up believing that something wonderful is about to happen. Each new day is so exciting as to what new gifts the Universe will bring.


    Quote Originally Posted by christineepiphany View Post
    This is the wallpaper I've had on my laptop~

    It's pulled me out of negative emotions and unwanted contrast a couple of times~ seemingly by magic, situations smooth out when I'm able to simply believe for a moment that, yeah, something wonderful can happen, next. The universe flips and all the components land in place to bring me the reality of that general feeling of "something wonderful happening".
    Today, what looked like it was going to be an awful contrast turned out to be a time of kindness and support from others. I'm still a bit reeling from the contrast that threatened to hit me, but am VERY thankful for the kind support that was vibrated to me, instead. I'm comforted by this wonderful thing that happened to me, even when I wasn't consciously thinking, "something wonderful is going to happen, today!" You can kind of get in that vibration without conscious thought about it.

  4. #4
    Yesterday, I asked the Universe to let my dear sister-in-law to come our home today, because I want to give her something. And I also want her to be comfortable and lighthearted, without previous uncomfortableness because of pregnancy.

    And she came today without my calling her. And we had a wonderful lunch together. She looked much better.

    I appreciate this amazing rendezvous.

  5. #5
    songbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Somewhere beautiful, England.
    Posts
    4,117
    Yesterday, I had an amazing rendezvous, with someone.
    I was thinking about it afterwards, and by the details of it, the distances we both live apart from one another, the timing of it all, it was amazing that it even happened.
    I was shopping and just on my way out of the store.
    She had been on the motorway some distance away driving home some distance away, and stuck in a traffic jam she thought to pull off the motorway and go to this store, the same store that I was in, and not only that, it is a huge store, and as I stopped to look at something on my way out, I saw someone walk in front of me, stop and look at something right in front of me with her back to me, and I thought it was this person, but was not sure and then she turned right around so I could see it was her! How funny was that. Had it been a split second later or earlier, if I had not stopped to look at something! It was such a lovely rendezvous, wonderful. And another wonderful thing was that I had been thinking of this person just lightly a week or so before.

    Thank you Universal forces.

    And in the same store, before hand, I was undecided to have two eggs and chips or one egg and beans and chips, I know big decision. I went with the one egg and beans. It was a treat lunch. And when my order came, I could see that they had put one egg on the plate and it had gone upside down, and so put another egg on top of it the right way up! So I had two eggs.
    And that little manifestation was so fun to me, and made me smile to myself.

    Wonderful things happen every day

    Like this wonderful thread you started.
    x

  6. #6
    Brisky121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pleasant Valley
    Posts
    600
    Thank you Universe for this! I am so happy for you and your sister in law. When will the new baby arrive?


    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Lee View Post
    Yesterday, I asked the Universe to let my dear sister-in-law to come our home today, because I want to give her something. And I also want her to be comfortable and lighthearted, without previous uncomfortableness because of pregnancy.

    And she came today without my calling her. And we had a wonderful lunch together. She looked much better.

    I appreciate this amazing rendezvous.

  7. #7
    Brisky121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pleasant Valley
    Posts
    600
    Hi Songbird, wow, that is amazing! What an incredible rendezvous. Don't you just love things like this and how the Universe orchestrates our steps and theirs so we find ourselves together? I love reading stories like this. Thank you for sharing. I hope more and more people share their "something wonderful happened today" stories too.


    Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Yesterday, I had an amazing rendezvous, with someone.
    I was thinking about it afterwards, and by the details of it, the distances we both live apart from one another, the timing of it all, it was amazing that it even happened.
    I was shopping and just on my way out of the store.
    She had been on the motorway some distance away driving home some distance away, and stuck in a traffic jam she thought to pull off the motorway and go to this store, the same store that I was in, and not only that, it is a huge store, and as I stopped to look at something on my way out, I saw someone walk in front of me, stop and look at something right in front of me with her back to me, and I thought it was this person, but was not sure and then she turned right around so I could see it was her! How funny was that. Had it been a split second later or earlier, if I had not stopped to look at something! It was such a lovely rendezvous, wonderful. And another wonderful thing was that I had been thinking of this person just lightly a week or so before.

    Thank you Universal forces.

    And in the same store, before hand, I was undecided to have two eggs and chips or one egg and beans and chips, I know big decision. I went with the one egg and beans. It was a treat lunch. And when my order came, I could see that they had put one egg on the plate and it had gone upside down, and so put another egg on top of it the right way up! So I had two eggs.
    And that little manifestation was so fun to me, and made me smile to myself.

    Wonderful things happen every day

    Like this wonderful thread you started.
    x

  8. #8
    ~believe that something wonderful is going to happen today~

    I so love this easy fun saying! it just carries me away to a beautiful relaxed all-is-well place
    Thank You so much Brisky121 for this!

    and for the fun fun sharing stories! LOVE them!

    and I really love your wallpaper Christineepiphany

    ~always believe that something wonderful is about to happen~


    I shall be using these every day from now on! I am always looking for wonderful things to add to my day to day stuff that I love to say and think and do every day, and this is such a magical way of bringing ease and fun into my life


    ofcourse I have a story too! lol
    I had just finished doing my thing, I'd been there for over 2hours and was walking out, about to leave, when my friend came down the corridor! I hadn't seen him in over 3weeks, our times just had not overlapped. But today it did! and I was so excited to see him and tell him my news of my incredible dream come true from a few weeks ago.
    He has always been such a supportive positive person with me, and always believed in my dreams too! We are great at supporting each other and only seeing the good in each other. He makes me smile all the time and we have the funnest fun times ever!
    And I got to catch up on all his news! I love finding out what he has been doing and how he is going. It's exciting to hear about his adventures, and he had been on a few since I had last seen him.
    It was so much fun. I went back in with him and spent some time with him, did some really fun things together and it was just so very nice!
    That was such a nice finish to my time there, because before he came in I had been having lots of laughs with some other boys. There are a couple who are so playful with me! We spend alot of time laughing our heads off : )
    and then after they left I was talking with one that I'd just seen the other day, after not seeing him for well over a year. He had been coming back in and we talked about our stuff and progress, and then he said that he really likes my outlook on life! lol
    and I said it's all about the law of attraction and being thankful and appreciative and happy, and he said he had heard of it. So I shared a few little easy snippets with him, and it was a lovely warm sharing that we had. Then today when I saw him he said he would be going in a competition and I said all the very best, but remember that it's not about competing with anyone else, it's all about doing your very best for you. And he said that yes, after this break he had had, he felt that too, that it's all about himself doing it just for him and not for or against anyone else.
    I thought that was just so nice. It took me finding Abraham to think that way, and he came to it naturally, thru some contrast. And again he told me today just how nice it was to talk to me and to hear my outlook about things : )
    Had such a wonderful day! and then on the way home as I drove by a bar and glanced in the window, I saw a boy who looked exactly like my no1 driftwood! omg! and my heart missed a huge big beat!!!
    Indeed today, many many wonderful things happened! I was so blessed!

    thank you : )
    love this !!!
    xxxxx

  9. #9
    Brisky121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pleasant Valley
    Posts
    600
    Here is my something wonderful that happened today. A guy I was supposed to have a date with tonight cancelled on me. Why is that wonderful, Brisky, you ask? Well, it is wonderful because it allows me to keep practicing feeling good no matter what. My happiness is not dependent on whether or not a date is kept or cancelled. I can use this as a way to keep my thoughts positive in spite of a let down. I'm not angry at him. As Abraham would say, he's off the hook because I make my own happiness. I'm going to do what feels good to me and anyone who wants to play will come out of the bushes.

  10. #10
    Brisky121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pleasant Valley
    Posts
    600
    Wild and Beautiful, YAY for you! A fantastic rendezvous for you today! It also took me finding Abraham to have this brand new outlook on things but I am beyond thankful that I did find her and this forum because I have learned so much. Oh, and you know what else I learned today? A new way of thinking about what I want. I want a relationship. I want a great guy who will love the snot out of me. But I learned today that we can't have what we want because the action of wanting only gives us more wanting. But we can have our desires! How cool is that! I have now put into practice having desires instead of wants. I desire a relationship. I desire love and to be adored. And in the meantime, I am having fun on the path that takes me to the desired relationship.
    Love those driftwood moments too! I have plenty of those



    Quote Originally Posted by Wild and Beautiful View Post
    ~believe that something wonderful is going to happen today~

    I so love this easy fun saying! it just carries me away to a beautiful relaxed all-is-well place
    Thank You so much Brisky121 for this!

    and for the fun fun sharing stories! LOVE them!

    and I really love your wallpaper Christineepiphany

    ~always believe that something wonderful is about to happen~


    I shall be using these every day from now on! I am always looking for wonderful things to add to my day to day stuff that I love to say and think and do every day, and this is such a magical way of bringing ease and fun into my life


    ofcourse I have a story too! lol
    I had just finished doing my thing, I'd been there for over 2hours and was walking out, about to leave, when my friend came down the corridor! I hadn't seen him in over 3weeks, our times just had not overlapped. But today it did! and I was so excited to see him and tell him my news of my incredible dream come true from a few weeks ago.
    He has always been such a supportive positive person with me, and always believed in my dreams too! We are great at supporting each other and only seeing the good in each other. He makes me smile all the time and we have the funnest fun times ever!
    And I got to catch up on all his news! I love finding out what he has been doing and how he is going. It's exciting to hear about his adventures, and he had been on a few since I had last seen him.
    It was so much fun. I went back in with him and spent some time with him, did some really fun things together and it was just so very nice!
    That was such a nice finish to my time there, because before he came in I had been having lots of laughs with some other boys. There are a couple who are so playful with me! We spend alot of time laughing our heads off : )
    and then after they left I was talking with one that I'd just seen the other day, after not seeing him for well over a year. He had been coming back in and we talked about our stuff and progress, and then he said that he really likes my outlook on life! lol
    and I said it's all about the law of attraction and being thankful and appreciative and happy, and he said he had heard of it. So I shared a few little easy snippets with him, and it was a lovely warm sharing that we had. Then today when I saw him he said he would be going in a competition and I said all the very best, but remember that it's not about competing with anyone else, it's all about doing your very best for you. And he said that yes, after this break he had had, he felt that too, that it's all about himself doing it just for him and not for or against anyone else.
    I thought that was just so nice. It took me finding Abraham to think that way, and he came to it naturally, thru some contrast. And again he told me today just how nice it was to talk to me and to hear my outlook about things : )
    Had such a wonderful day! and then on the way home as I drove by a bar and glanced in the window, I saw a boy who looked exactly like my no1 driftwood! omg! and my heart missed a huge big beat!!!
    Indeed today, many many wonderful things happened! I was so blessed!

    thank you : )
    love this !!!
    xxxxx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •