Page 135 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3585125130131132133134135
Results 1,341 to 1,342 of 1342

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Today something wonderful happened. Me and my husband are going to the San Diego conferenc. I went to print our e-tickets and realized my husband booked them for a later time than I thought. I was upset cuz I wanted to be there earlier. I tried to talk myself into thinking it was ok or maybe even better. I couldn't convince myself and remembered Abraham saying to saying 'I would prefer __". So I told God (universe) I would prefer to go earlier " and when my husband got home he rebooked it for the earlier time. So happy!

Enjoying the nearby rivers and all wonderful shades of green in the surrounding nature
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiya View Post
    Today something wonderful happened. Me and my husband are going to the San Diego conferenc. I went to print our e-tickets and realized my husband booked them for a later time than I thought. I was upset cuz I wanted to be there earlier. I tried to talk myself into thinking it was ok or maybe even better. I couldn't convince myself and remembered Abraham saying to saying 'I would prefer __". So I told God (universe) I would prefer to go earlier " and when my husband got home he rebooked it for the earlier time. So happy!
    This sounds so lovely I often notice things like that, too.

Love.

Anne