Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117122123124125126127
Results 1,261 to 1,268 of 1268

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Today my day started of with me not feeling so well. But a wonderful thing happened, going through my normal routine I found a really great Abraham video on YouTube. It reminded me to go through my day and find things I like and say "thank you" to them all day. - I did that and I feel really feel good now!

Getting home I found even more really good Abraham videos. to which I said , and said thank you that I feel good now from that wonderful thing!

DanC: nice way to move up the EGS! I'm going to try that too!

Dan..I love it! CG99..I'm imagining my cells all bouncing and smiling. hehee

So many wonderful things happened today. I am meeting such wonderful people. I swear..they are fantastic beautiful ..like angels...sort of..but totally people..I love it.
    I got the most wonderful call from my brother tonight.. so great to talk to him. So many great things happening for him. I just love my bro!
    I never imagined we would ever be so close again as we are now..what a fantastic wonderful awesome thing this is!

My place looks so nice. I love my little treehouse. I love my neighbors. I love my new friends. Lots of fun synchronicities in meeting just the right people.. I don't even want to list them...I'm too busy feeling the feeling of the flow of goodness and abundance. Thank you for this wonderful space to share.

Something really wonderful is happening. I feel myself moving up up up the scale on something specific. It feels so good. It feels wonderful!

Something wonderful happened today... my sister dropped off a bag full of chocolates and other goodies sent by our brother who lives on the other side of the world. It's so good that we have a flight attendant friend who serves as courier.

Eating chocolates = Vortex

What fun..LylaC!

I received my new slant board today. I LOVE it.
    I'm so proud of me for knowing how to navigate all the sifting I did when picking it out. I was pretty sure it was the one for me.. but now I'm totally sure. What a wonderful feeling. Yay! Kitty loves it too.

Had a fantastic massage just now!

But..it gets more interesting. The masseuse and I starting talking about relationships and divorce. She told me she was in a middle of contrast-y divorce and I shared my "everything-is-always-working-out-for-me" divorce story. She said she was deeply touched and 'needed to hear my story' and felt uplifted. I felt her genuine gratitude and silently thanked Source for allowing me to be a cooperative component.

That is so lovely, Cupidgal. I am having wonderful feelings of all kinds today.. just savoring them.
    And so many delicous goodies I loved on sale at the store...yum yum..my fridge abounds with tasty treats!