Page 117 of 136 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121122127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1352

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

I recently was on a Skype call with my mum and we were discussing some stuff from a Dutch brand for the new house I am manifesting (it's work in progress that as I am still not correctly lined up with it) anyway we are talking about these items and would you believe that sane afternoon I get a notification that this particular brand has posted on instagram.. And I never ever see their posts!! Was such an confirming moment for me. I had to think about Esters experiences with blue glass and butterflies! It feels so great to see things shifting around you!
    Have a great and wonderful day all

Hello friends..thanks for sharing all your wonderful stories and vibes!
    Songbird..Happy Belated Valentines to you!
    Doe a deer is one of my faves too. Lovely momentum indeed
    Suncat..wonderful to hear about your
    processes and titito friend..and I love the friend/lover quote.
    Nevillestar..fun fun fun!

Something funny and delightful happened today and the more I think about it the more wonderful it feels!

Last night my brother said he wants to come visit me in March, and he asked me to research some trout fishing.
    I have no desire to go fishing and I mentioned to him maybe he could go with someone else. He said he was not interested in going with anyone anyways. I thought to myself.. wouldn't it be nice if he met some really great friends out here who also love to fish.

Then today I locked myself out of my house. hehee.. oops...Just then, my neighbor who I have been wanting to get to know better was walking by and invited me to her house to call the locksmith. We had a nice little chat. She is so kind and pleasant. It just feels good to be around her. I learned her husband used to run a fly fishing shop, so I asked her if they knew of where my brother could go fishing for trout when he comes to visit. She said they would gladly take him.

I told my bro about this..and he said he would go with them.He even sounded a bit excited about it. I know he has been wanting to make new friends..so I am thrilled!

Plus, the locksmith was really funny, quick to arrive, and it was not expensive at all. I also learned the proper way to unlock my door so that I don't damage it. Plus, it seems my door knob had not been installed properly. It's fixed now.

Foxygal - I love the analogies in your story - everything being easier to access now - great symbols LOA has given you!!!!

Thank you, beautiful Suncat. It feels great to think about the meaning of all of this. Thanks for sharing your delightful vibrations.
    Something wonderful happened last night. I got into super alignment with my intuition NP helpers.
    I got very specific guidance on things and I feel so good.

Hi Beautiful tree

Lovely to hear that your super highway alignment was on track last night for your receiving of wonderful guidance...which is the best ever allowing.... love it.
    I love your cocreation with your brothers new fishing partners, love how the universe delights to delight us.

Hello suncat, nevillestar

Something wonderful happened to me today.

I went to sit by the lake today, and ran into a lovely shiny happy being, who I met randomly for the first time shopping a couple of days before; ...On saturday I asked the universe to bring me some really happy fun people and that day I met three new people, all of whom I had fun with when we meet and all of whom were shiny and happy, and this lady was one of them....That morning I also thought of "butterflies" (nevillestar ), and on the front of her car were butterfly designs..fun. So she was a two in one!

Another wonderful thing that has been happening to me....is these wonderful spontaneous periods of happiness...that seem to come out of the blue...Suddenly for no apparent reason I just feel filled up with happiness. Such a wonderful thing.

And these periods seem to be increasing in duration and in frequency...

And it is all from a slight shift in my practise...based on something I recently heard abraham saying:

That happiness is natural.
    Which has lead to a slight shift in my "practice" of allowing.
    SO GOOD....Feels so good.

Love to you all....LOVE....feels SOOO good.
    LOVE....flowing love to you all.

Oh....and did I tell you that all the birds are singing so loudly on my balcony....and coming to play....and today by the lake a little robin came right up to me....so cute....Oh and there was this huge beautiful magnificent swan, so elegant and pure in his white feathery-ness....Which leads me to the other thing that I asked softely to see....butterflies and.....? Answers on a postcard....xxx

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus;972739:[COLOR=#000000

Something funny and delightful happened today and the more I think about it the more wonderful it feels!
    Love this tree x

Songbird...that is all so wonderful! How delightful..magical..fun..and yes...natural! Thank you for sharing. Thank you for being you!

Something wonderful happened yesterday. I made a new friend.
    Oh my
    goodness what a delightful creature she is! A naturally downstream focuser with so much zest and enthusiasm for life and such appreciation of everything. I had no idea such a fun friendship could manifest like this "out of the blue" Oh...I love noticing the shifts I made ..understanding my alignment!

I love you wonderful friends!

Songbird..say hi to the robin and swan..and butterflies..

Hmmmm..so what lovely things would I love to happen today? Wonderful thought to ponder.

Love to all you wonderful friends!

Beautiful creation Tree...so wonderful

Love that you caught up with your new friend that was in your vortex. Delightful.

Today I was thinking about the birds that have been singing so wonderfully outside me door, literally!
    And, a thought came to me, which made me realise why this FEELS so good to me....because I put them in my vortex...and that is why it feels so good to look at them!

Before I moved here last summer, I lived in the countryside and there were so many beautiful birds living on and within the hedges and trees that surrounded my home. Blackbirds, robins, thrush, bluetits, many little songbirds, as well as some other birds...at night there were owls hooting and I often saw many of them, bats also, and most days as I was walking around I would see a flash of blue from a kingfisher, and also the heron, either in the river still as can be, or flying over head to the nearby lake.
    So many beautiful birds, and beautiful music that would be singing all day long.

Then I moved, and I did not hear any birds at all...only the occasional seagull. There was a small area of trees outside, only small area though, and all summer there was no birdsong, and i rarely saw a bird here for the last 6 months except seagulls!!

But now, it has completely changed....this last couple of weeks, there have been so many birds on my balcony, it has been really wonderful. Even today I saw two magpies fly down and sit together on the railings for a while....And robins come and sitting there too, with their feathers a little ruffled and so very cute looking, and other birds come and play around on the ground outside.

But the best thing, is hearing them singing once again....its a beautiful thing

Love to you all

Wow Songbird I just had that joyful and ecstatic feeling in my body reading your post about birds. I LOVE BIRDS. THEY ARE MY BEST FRIENDS!!! And it reminds me of a manifestation I had a few weeks ago. I often go in the woods to work on my drama scenes and sometimes there are even robins that come to watch me! Yes! They seem very interested in us humans! Sometimes I meditate on a wooden log and they come and we look at each other deeply in the eyes! One day I even had a squirrel come 1 meter from me! My soul felt marvelous that day! Anyway, I always wanted to have birds come play with me and sit in my hand. I start to document myself about the name of the birds and I discover youtube videos about people giving them food and they come right in their hands and I am in awe. Very next day I go buy myself a pie and I eat it in the woods and as I sit on my log I see two bluetits coming at a branch very close to me and looking at me interested and I've the idea to put a bit of pie in my hand. One flew away, the other stayed and after a few second it came to eat in my hand! It took a bit of the crunchy part of the pie I had chosen for him and flew away! And then it came back ! and we did it again! It was so fabulous to feel his little birdy hands on my big human hand. I'll remember it all my life! And then a ROBIN appeared ! I LOVE ROBINS! FOR ME THEY ARE THE DRAGONS OF THE BIRDS AND I LOVE DRAGONS AND I LOVE BIRDS SO I DOUBLE LOVE ROBINS THEY ARE SO CUTE AND KINGLY I CALL THEM MONARCHS OF THE FOREST. SO I SEE the Robin looking at me on a branch on my right and there is still the bluetit on a branch on my left and I put crunchy parts of my pies for them both in my hands and THEY CAME TOGETHER AT THE SAME TIME LOL. I'm not sure exactly what happened but the bluetit disappeared and the robin was hanging around my feet very close and then it found the crunchy part of the pie that was near me and must have fallen during their move. It took the pie and went to eat it on the branch! It felt amazing having that robin so close to me, he was litterally at my feet and feeling at ease with me! He came back several time when I'm working on my acting in the woods and he comes very close to me. I LOVE HIM. He even comes to say goodbye when I'm done! SO FUN TO PLAY WITH BIRDS SO FUN TO FEEL THAT THEY ARE INTERESTED IN US SO FUN TO FEEL LIKE AN ENCHANTER

ALSO, very nice manifestation today, I go to this cafe to write and there is this waitress that looks like a mythological character I love a lot (Ariadne from Theseus and the Minotaur myth) and for a long time I was just passing by the cafe watching her and her magnificent long and dark curly hair. Exactly like Ariadne. A few weeks ago I entered there to have a hot chocolate and write a little and she was there and I just watched her work and wrote positive aspects about me and her. She's so beautiful and I love her face and I love the grace she has when she moves and the way she moves her arm and she talks. And her long curly hair of course. Anyway for a few weeks I came back there every week end just to drink and write and let the universe do his thing. WELL TODAY! SHIT HAPPENED! I had the inspiration to go there to have a hot chocolate, was thinking What would give me satisfaction now? well hot chocolate! so there i go and there she is and i watch her work and i write a bit and we exchange smiles and i've the genius idea to script about her and me! so i script our interaction about how its so easy to talk to her and im very good at telling her story and we are at ease together, well you know what? INSTANT MANIFESTATION ! (IM GETTING GOOD AT THOSE!) She's close to me and I hear her talk to herself (it was so cute and funny) so I mention I do this too! and we got to start talking! I ended up telling her the story about Ariadne's string and the myth and I was so centered and at ease and confident with her, my god it felt good to feel like that. SURENESS! thats what it was. I got to know her name and discovered she is very funny and very natural and I could feel she appreciated me. At some point, I've to come back home and we talk a little more and say ciao and as I leave I pass by the window and I look at her again and she turned back at that EXACT moment I was passing through the window and she saw I was looking and she smiled back at me. SO NICE TO FEEL CONNECTED! SO NICE TO INTERACT THROUGH OUR INNER BEINGS! THATS WHAT IT WAS FOR ME WHEN SHE TURNED AT THE RIGHT TIME! CONNECTION! SHE WAS CLEANING A TABLE AND BOOM SHE TURNS HER BACK AND IM HERE AND WE CONNECT OUR EYES! SO GOOD TO INTERACT THAT WAY! SO GOOD!

Bling

LOVE your story of the birds in the woods eating from your hand
    And the beautiful waitress...