Page 112 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1342

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Songbird's writing and Treelotus' pink are all so soothing and familiar!!

I like knowing that there are choices lined up in the universe.
    A while back when I had the choice of two guys to date, in one moment, one was picking me up, I was waiting at my stoop, the other one was texting, I felt exctactic!!! I had choices instead of nothing, or loneliness.
    I should have ignored the one I didn't like, who was texting, and enjoyed looking out at the night!
    another example, like that some day I'll be sitting in my home office or studio
    and people will be on the phone with varying offers!!
    I feel this, I can sense how easy it feels, how great it feels.
    How much sense it makes.
    Hallmark channel is one line 1...they have a new movie....
    Line 2... an action movie wants you...which will it be!
    Could be tomorrow could be 10 or 20 years, I can't push it and it doesn't matter
    I've learned to relax into each moment. Maybe never?!

I was walking and saw gorgeous red leaves falling on a lawn...the color....

Beautiful intheclouds

Love the colour of leaves....so beautiful this time of year.
    I was inspired to go to this particular store today, and right outside is a little park, and it is full of the most magnificient, beautiful gnarly, big olde trees. And the colour was spectacular. Just looking at them warmed the spark in your bonfire heart.

I just love this time of year, and the spectacular calm offering of beauty from our friends the mighty Trees.
    They are my favourite creation of all

Yesterday, I was inspired to listen to Abraham recording on youtube.

OMG! The hotseater asked the very same question that was in my vortex (without my knowing it was there even!).
    It was the very same experience of something that happened recently.
    And although, it was only small contrast, it was just the most perfect thing for me to listen to.
    It has helped me to understand something in a new way.
    And I just love how the universe knows everything that I want to know, and is guiding me towards it.
    I just love how this beautiful dance of life and expansion and joy, flows.
    I just love dancing to the beat of the rhythm of life.
    And I love that things are always working out for me.
    And I love how known I am by source
    And I love how understood I am by source
    And I love how blessed I am by source.
    I love these beautiful little blessings, that shine down upon us all day everyday.
    ...Blessings that fall upon us effortlessly, like red leaves falling upon the lawn, the colour...... of the perfection of source.

Songbird.. the Surrender Experiment book sounds so beautifully allowing...and I love how you attracted the perfect Abe Youtube recording for your understanding. Yes, we are known, understood, blessed....so sweet.. and I so much enjoyed your appreciation of the Trees! What a sweet picture I have now of blessings gently fall upon us like pretty leaves....

Intheclouds..I love to know there are choices too! I heard a clip saying how there is always another and another and another!

It feels wonderful to stop by here, friends.. Wishing you all more wonderful things...and feeling really happy right now.. I feel so light and breezy and appreciative...I just got off a call to some people that were behind schedule for correcting some over charges my account. It felt so good to call them...and to not feel angry about it in the least.
    I feel it's no big deal.. I know it will be taken care of..
    I am still appreciating the purchase...that I can and will purchase more. I love their willingness to help...and how they arrange the delivery for me so I can have someone be there..and it is a local store. I like to support a local store too.

Today after thinking I would like to have more body work...I was purposefully focusing on how I love massage.. how I love that I can spend money on it.. and feel the benefit is so great to me that it is worth at least as much if not more than what I spend...and how wonderful it feels to feel aligned with spending money... knowing that we are sourced.

And then within 5 minutes of that focus.. I was given notice that someone was giving away treatments for free next week for women.. so I called and I now have a fully session as a gift. How wonderful is that!!! Abundance abounds!!!

Something wonderful happened today

Cool treelotus
    The art of creating at its best

Thank you, J-Zen.. I was just thinking... what wonderful thing happened today? and then I thought.. I don't feel like I need to compare or wonder..it feels like the stream of wellbeing just being here is wonderful!

Hi everyone!
    Light and breezy and appreciative sounds amazing, Treelotus.

I was worried for hours where I would park, and was worried for no reason, always on edge. When I got to the city there were beautiful spots downtown by a private garden, I didn't have to worry, it was right there.

Hi Intheclouds...the concierge is taking care of you...you got a parking spot and so much more!!!

Something wonderful has been happening for me.. I realized that I feel very comfortable following my own rules.. following my guidance...it's all about the joy.. the fun..the love.. the clarity ..the peace.. the wellbeing..the abundance...and only I can know for me what that feels like.

I feel my free agency...I feel my loved place in the Universe and more..I love you wonderful friends!!!

Treelotus I can't believe you are now renovating two bathrooms! Wow!
    We need relaxing places, not little tiny apartments like when younger.

Follow the inner guidance, I know what you mean.
    Driving along a bridge at night, someone's tailgating me, in a rush, I'm not. I saw the lights at the distance, hazy and beautiful, quiet, open the window in the winter. Feeling really free and light, it is hard to explain in words, just being and feeling the breeze.