Page 118 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1868108113114115116117118119120121122123 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1233

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Bling

LOVE your story of the birds in the woods eating from your hand
    And the beautiful waitress...
    I love it that you love it songbird I love your nickname too!!! and I love butterfly as well!!! So today, something wonderful obviously happend to me! Like yesterday, I had asked myself, What would give me satisfaction right now? AND I WANTED A PIE! SO I go to the bakery to get one and its about to close (this just happened 30mins ago) and I ask for a pie so the baker woman tells me what she has left and the one I wanted wasn't there so I take another one I had never tried before. I don't have cash with me so I say I'll be right back and when I come back, I SEE TWO PIES! SHE GAVE ME ONE FOR FREE! AND SHE GAME ME THE ONE I WANTED THAT I DIDNT SEE LOL!!!! I WANTED ABRICOT PIE BUT I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING !!! I DIDNT ASK FOR IT!!! SHE TELLS ME WE HAVE THIS AND THIS AND THIS BUT NO ABRICOT SO I TAKE NUTS BECAUSE BIRDS LOVE NUTS AND I LOVE BIRDS SO OBVLIOUS I MUST LOVE NUTS TOO!!! Well I got my abricot pie and my nuts pie lol!!! FELT like tenderness and love and universe loving me and abundance and well being and I CAN ALWAYS HAVE WHAT I WANT

Its funny because I was just soothing myself with this "I can always have what I want" regarding another subject before entering the bakery and INSTANTANEOUSLY the universe demonstrated to me it's indeed possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Bling View Post

Its funny because I was just soothing myself with this "I can always have what I want" regarding another subject before entering the bakery and INSTANTANEOUSLY the universe demonstrated to me it's indeed possible!
    Thank you Bling.
    Really LOVE your post, especially this part....life is giving us back what we are thinking right now...such a great example of that, and a perfect reminder as I was just listening to abe saying it!

Also, these are the perfect words of reminder for me....I can always have what I want....

I always have what I want....I always have more of what I am being right NOW!
    I have more of what I am thinking here and now.
    Here and now is what I want, because I get more of however I feel about it.

I just LOVE this moment, it FEELS so good, it is so good. And Source agrees fully, wholly with me

Dont you just LOVE that Source is giving us feedback in every moment about what we are thinking?
    Dont you just LOVE that Source is guiding us to the love and universal truth and the light that its holding for us?
    We are so blessed, arent we?

BLessed, and Loved, and Adored and happy to know and feel this alignment (or not) that is always guiding me, always there for me, always shining a light for me. So blessed. ALWAYS blessed.

"I AM ALWAYS BLESSED".....in all ways I am blessed. I am blessed in ALL ways....all WAYS. BLESSED.

I heard something the other day, how when we croak we forget everything except for all the good that we experienced. All the good. All we remember is the good. I loved that.

Something wonderful is happening to me.

Much Love

Something wonderful happened to me today,....

I had asked non physical a very specific question before I went to bed, very specific.
    And that was it, I did not receive anything when I woke up, so I forgot about it.
    Then in the late afternoon, I was feeling inspired to move some piece of furniture that was in the corner of the room, and out fell a book that I brought at Christmas time, but did not feel drawn to read it at all when it arrived, so I had just put it away. Anyway, when I saw it again, it really lighted up for me, and so since it was a sunny late afternoon, I went outside into the sunshine to read it.

Talk about timing, talk about specific answer to a specific question....I was just reading the second chapter, and it was like the words had been written exactly for me, for they were addressing my question very specifically and in a higher consciousness way, that made my mind sort of OPEN wide, with the clarity and the simplicity, the perfection, and the knowing of it, and it was one of those real wow moments. It felt so good. I felt so known, and so heard and so blessed, and I knew without doubt that that was the answer and that it had been orchestrated by source....and the answer sort of blew my mind wide open, wide open with the clarity and depth of understanding that was being offered in those words.

THANK YOU

Songbird and Bling I loved reading all of your shares very much!
    The birds and
    their beautiful song, feeding by hand!..and pies and lovely waitress..beautiful connections.. the guidance and synchronicities..knowing you specifically asked for and co-created this! and feelings of confidence, clarity and joy!

A couple of days ago I had the thought..wouldn't it be nice to reconnect with a special someone..and next day they showed up via a
    message..and we are totally reconnecting vibrationally and in writing. I so love this friend/mentor/teacher. I feel such appreciation! I feel such good things coming from this reconnection!

I know this feeling, beautiful Songbird. Thank you for sharing all the wonderful details and feelings! Thank you for being you!

It felt so good. I felt so known, and so heard and so blessed, and I knew without doubt that that was the answer and that it had been orchestrated by source....and the answer sort of blew my mind wide open, wide open with the clarity and depth of understanding that was being offered in those words.

THANK YOU

Hey Tree!! Love your story too! and yours is exactly in my vortex!

Anyway, 2 marvelous happenstance today! I'm looking at other flats and just finished buying 12 months + guarantee of my dream flat with my prosperity game money and today as I'm going to the gym I cross path with this very nice guy I hadn't seen for a while and tells me he had just moved out nearby. His story of moving out was exactly what I wanted to hear. HE HAD NOTHING TO DO!!! THINGS HAPPENED FOR HIM!!! His boss moved out and told him he could get the flat if he wanted and in 1 months it was done So inspiring. IT JUST CAME RIGHT INTO HIS HANDS and i'm starting to expect the same, the surprise will be how the universe will manage to deliver what I want to me.

And another! yesterday during my night meditation I was thinking about a girl I had resistance towards and I remembered that she had advise me to visit a particular place in the world and in that particular place I had met someone fantastic. That girl that was some kind of a rascal turned out to lead me towards a magical place where i met someone magical and it was the best thing that happened to me and my god i hadn't had appreciated her as much! Well I MET HER TODAY! She was with her boyfriend and I told her I was thinking of her yesterday and I wanted to thank her for advising me to go there and obviously they had been discussing about that magical place during lunch!!!

WE ARE ALL SO ONE WE ARE ALL SO CONNECTED I LOVE YOU ALL AND I LOVE ME FOR ALLOWING THESE TWO ENCOUNTERS TO HAPPEN

WE LOVE you too for sharing your wonderful encounters with us today

Thank you tree, I knew you would know that feeling
    Love your wonderful new connection, may you really enjoy the wonderfulness that comes from it.

Something wonderful happened to me today...
    As I was meditating this morning, I received a really clear thought to make a cottage pie...it was such a good idea because I had not thought of it, and I had all the ingredients already at home, and so I did not need to go to the store on this very windy, end of the storm, day! Instead I had a really chilled day, and was inspired to do some things that needed to be done, and in the afternoon made a really delicious cottage pie, with homemade gravy in it, and sweet potato mash, and because I made it in the afternoon it had a long slow cook, and it was melt in your mouth delicious. The best I have ever made

I really love cooking and baking, just love it so much.

Last weekend I kept feeling to make crepes and so I did for the first time I can remember and they were so delicious with fresh lemon juice and a little sugar, so delicious. And I had really forgotten that it is pancake day next week, until I went shopping and saw all the "instant pancake" packages everywhere! So its funny that I was so inspired to make them when I did!

And yesterday I made wheat free scones which were really delicious, so delicious, warm from the oven with a little pure spread on....so good.

Don't you LOVE FOOD....I just LOVE food so much....and it loves me!
    I LOVE good FOOD. WE are so blessed to be able to eat good simple fresh food - so blessed

THANK YOU UNIVERSE. Thank you friends.

Love you guys

Bling..awesome you are doing the prosperity game. I love to remember some of my favorite games now too. Thank you for sharing these wonderful stories and appreciation. Yes.. we are connected! So kewl..

[QUOTE=Bling;973697

WE ARE ALL SO ONE WE ARE ALL SO CONNECTED I LOVE YOU ALL AND I LOVE ME FOR ALLOWING THESE TWO ENCOUNTERS TO HAPPEN[/QUOTE]

Songbird.. I was so enjoying some potatoes a couple days ago and thought.. hmmm I remember when I loved to post about food..wouldn't it be fun to do that again..and then here you posted this delicious rampage!

I love your connection and inspirations.. you sound like a majorly brilliant chef..mmmmmm...ah..food...friends.. good times.. much love to you!

Something wonderful happened to me today...
    As I was meditating this morning, I received a really clear thought to make a cottage pie...it was such a good idea because I had not thought of it, and I had all the ingredients already at home, and so I did not need to go to the store on this very windy, end of the storm, day! Instead I had a really chilled day, and was inspired to do some things that needed to be done, and in the afternoon made a really delicious cottage pie, with homemade gravy in it, and sweet potato mash, and because I made it in the afternoon it had a long slow cook, and it was melt in your mouth delicious. The best I have ever made

I really love cooking and baking, just love it so much.

Last weekend I kept feeling to make crepes and so I did for the first time I can remember and they were so delicious with fresh lemon juice and a little sugar, so delicious. And I had really forgotten that it is pancake day next week, until I went shopping and saw all the "instant pancake" packages everywhere! So its funny that I was so inspired to make them when I did!

And yesterday I made wheat free scones which were really delicious, so delicious, warm from the oven with a little pure spread on....so good.

Don't you LOVE FOOD....I just LOVE food so much....and it loves me!
    I LOVE good FOOD. WE are so blessed to be able to eat good simple fresh food - so blessed

THANK YOU UNIVERSE. Thank you friends.

Love you guys