Page 119 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1969109114115116117118119120121122123124129 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1293

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Something wonderful happened. I have a new understanding of vibration and appreciation for everything exactly as it is. It is ..soothing..and delighting all at once. And my latest books and meditations feel very powerful..my vibe feels stronger and lighter and freer to me...and I just love my new home. it's not even fully decorated yet..but I love it'sincompletion. It gives me so much to look forward to still. Meanwhile...I am wondering how many blossoms I will find this spring..and I learned I have falcons living nearby. Yay! Yesterday I saw a little heron..ooohh...so beauteous.

That is something wonderful tree

Its funny because the mug that I drink out of every day, my favourite one, has a little chip on it. And for a while I was thinking I should replace it, because it is chipped, and I have been looking out for some really nice ones. Then so funny, the other day I was having a cup of tea and looking at this mug and a new feeling about it came through me on its own...and I was looking at it in a new way. Seeing it as perfect and seeing how the chip added character and just feeling love for the chip and for the mug and I was sort of feeling the total opposite and like how could I replace it!

. So funny, because it was so sincere and sort of came through me, rather than by me, if you know what I mean! And your loving your home exactly as it is, reminded me of that wonderful experience.

Today is very windy here today. If Thursday was storm Doris, that today is storm Day! LOL.
    And I live high on a hill, and have been watching the seagulls enjoying the high winds, and how they can stay in some kind of air pocket and not get blown about. Oh and a little robin came yesterday and looked right at me before taking a piece of something that had been left near the compost bin...Looked at me as if to say, I am taking your food, hope its okay! It was so cute!

Love herons and falcons nearby, how lovely tree

Have a lovely day

Something wonderful happened to me today!!!! I had this website idea a few months ago and started to talk about it with a friend and he happened to change career a few months ago and started a school that teaches how to make websites! and he finished his school a few weeks ago and now he randomly sent me the starting version of the website!!! i was smiling so much when i received it!!! had nothing to do lol! it just came to me like this

felt like JOY and FRIENDSHIP and ADVENTURE and FUN and EASE and HAPPINESS and SMILE and LOVE and GOING FORWARD and NEW !!

Bling...that is wonderful, love it. Thank you.

Somethings wonderful happened to me today.

I had a great nights sleep and woke up really early feeling good.
    I was inspired to go out for a walk at lunchtime, to brave the stormy weather. Halfway through my walk, as I reached a spot with a view and a bench, the sun came out, and stayed out for the time I sat on the bench!! And then the dark clouds came back as if nothing had happened! It felt magical to me, like it was just for me!
    And then at the end of the day I went to the cafe to get a cup of tea, and this man was standing next to me, and he ordered a cup of tea and a scone, and said to the lady serving "can I be cheeky and ask you to warm it up?"...And I spontaneously smiled and laughed. And in a nice kind way he asked if his request was a bit weird....It was not weird, it was just so funny, because I had so many conversations with people about scones over the last couple of days, and only that morning was discussing them with someone, and the day before I myself had warmed up my homemade scones in the oven!! So it was just so fun, with the timing of that encounter, that it made me laugh out loud. And I had to tell him, that they taste so much better warmed up....which they do....and he agreed and smiled.

So fun...for me it was so much fun, but I think it was just me and the universe who were "in on" the fun.

Oh...it has just been a delightful day, from one moment to the next.
    And I am feeling SO good, and loving it.
    And what I love most, is how far a little bit of "caring about how you feel" can go, how far a little bit of letting go of resistance can go in bringing such wonderful, fun, good feeling moments throughout the whole day. The better it gets, the better it gets.

Oh...yes, so many wonderful things, and this was one of them also. On my walk I asked the Universe to bring me a beautiful robin to see...but I did not see it until half an hour later, when I was looking out of the window at work, and something i have not seen before....A robin, hovering outside the window, flapping his little wings looking in the window...hovering like a hummingbird! Beautiful delicate robust red breasted little being. Such a delight. Thank you Universe for all the wonderful blessings today.

Something Wonderful Happened to Me Yesterday
    3 Wonderful things
    I Had got myself - thought and felt myself, into a place of Anger Sadness and Powerlessness over a situation - (no that's not IT - but NOW that I see the beautiful contrast I can see it IS the 4th Wonderful thing!! And the realisation - that makes 5!!! )

I decided - quite uncharacteristically - that I wasn't going to let this situation take me down and instead I showered and pampered - put on my prettiest happiest sundress - left my phone at home- and took my beautiful 92 year old Dad to a gorgeous cafe where we did a crossword - snuggled up in a sea of smiling faces as the rain fell outside - I had so much fun as I felt my mood change from "acting as if happy" to truly happy - I soaked up my Dads appreciation of the yummy cake and good coffee, the mental stimulation and the fact that his daughter was really there for him as she hadn't been in some time - we then went for a drive through the beautiful rolling hills - my Dad delighting in the rolling green hills and beautiful bouldered creek in the pockets of rainforest. I could not fathom how my mood had lifted in such a short time and my "problem" was looking so different.
    Then.....
    I wanted to keep this momentum going so I decided to do a big 11 k - walk - this has the history of really lifting my mood - on leaving i noticed my mind grabbing "the problems" again - but with my favourite feel good music cued on my iphone, within minutes I felt good - with ease i felt myself telling each cow or dog or bird or beautiful flower or tree "I love you" or "you are my favourite" and really feeling my heart opening big and wide - and the biggest goofy smile on my face. Itold a prety swallow "I love you - you are my favurite - good job!!!" and suddenly a beautiful big flock of swallows was dancing all around me - circling and swirling above my head and beside me for the longest time - i heard myself laugh above the 70s joysongs - like a delighted small child. One love-song came on and moved me to just sob with the pure love, then laugh with the pure joy, of a heart that is willing to crack open and feel - then there was thunder and lightning and after a moment of "holy crap i'm going to die!!!" i decided to just love that too (after all I realised that my life couldnt get much better than it felt in that walk)- and then 3 kilometres of pouring saturating rain - waterfalls and huge puddles - and me now dancing to my favourite music as I walked - to arrive home to my Dad handing me a big warm towel - then off to a delicious hot shower and feeling fantastic....
    Then.....
    A few hours later I was talking to a wonderful new friend who is so switched on and just happens to love Abraham too !!!! I recounted my story of an argument the day before at work when I had been in this space of total love and a worker treated someone really poorly - and it ended up in my over reaction - and an unpleasant argument and my Love Bubble being popped rather rudely! Well...... as we spoke of this I told her of an email I got on some Human Rights training and PINNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!- I FINALLY got IT!!! Months of getting messages from the U -years of interest and personal experience re Human Rights - I had found my purpose and passion - this IS my work -this is what I want to do - what I know i love - Human Rights for people with special needs - I have waited a lifetime to feel this Passion and Purpose - I have always loved my work but this is stepping it up (how wonderful that contrast was then- that makes 6 wonderful things!)

W-O-N-D-E-R-F-U-L-L!!!

PS What a wonderful thread - I just went back to Page 1 - and saw the impetus for this thread - and read Something Wonderful Is Going to Happen Today - in different forms. And I truly know and believe this now - thank you all for such a beautiful place to share and motivate and milk and relish our Wonderful experiences!!!

Bling..the website news is very exciting! Yay!

Songbird..what a sweet wonderful day!
    Your mug story reminds me of that Japanese art kintsugi where they repair broken dishes/collectibles with lacquer blended with gold, silver or platinum. You did your own vibrational kintsugi!

And of course, as you know, I delight in hearing about the seagulls and little robins!

And your "cheeky" scone man story reminds me of the something wonderful I came here to share. I was telling a customer service rep how disgusted I was with something regarding the company she worked for and at one point even in some words "demanded" some things. Well, this wonderful person far exceeded my expectations in resolving the issue. I'm very pleased. And she was so very nice the whole time and actually told me she was very thankful to me for being so pleasant! It felt like she was hugging me! Feels so good to know it’s not about the words.. it’s about the vibe! And also..I had procrastinated making that call for quite some time. It's as if I was tuning in for the right time and person to call. Sweet!

Suncat..thank you for sharing your beautiful soothing and creations with your sweet dad and friend..your nice long walk..and discovering your Passion and Purpose!!! Yay!

Well, today I am savoring understanding and trusting my guidance above all else! And coming here now feeling all the wonderful vibes!

That parking situation is still going strong! This weekend I went to a busy asian supermarket at the peak time (parking is really scarce on those days and you WILL need to battle for a spot lol!). So I went in and accepted the fact that if I didn't get a nice spot close to the main entrance this time I wouldn't mind, the universe has given me enough parking spots right at the front. Instead I received a real nice spot 10 metres from the door. I was even checking if it was a handicapped spot, it wasn't. LOL. I was face palming in happiness.

Now any tips for attraction shorter checkout lines in a busy busy supermarket?

Suncat beautiful walk, beautiful swallows

Tree, love your perfect timing wonderful reminder about what matters most is what we are offering

Infinity Queen love it

Something wonderful is always happening to me today:

I woke up feeling really well and good, and had another great feeling day. At the end of the day, I felt to go to this store, and I saw this beautiful swimsuit, really very pretty powder blue colour, and it was a perfect fit, and when I went to pay for it, they told me it was a clearance item and was not £40 but £7...and did I still want it as it was non returnable! FUN. I said thank you very much. I love it. My new swimsuit. And I needed one, had ordered some a while back but the colours did not suit me, and so I simply let it go and thought nothing more of it....until today that is...and now I am so inspired to go swimming, and the thought of it alone feels SO good right now, so good. I cant wait to go for a swim now, in my beautiful new swimsuit. Happy days xoxo

Love to you all....what a wonderful thing.

And it reminds me that this morning the thing that I asked the universe for was a beautiful gift, to receive a beautiful gift! How about that for wonderful timing and beautiful receiving. Especially as I had been thinking for a long time that it would be good to get back into swimming, but I had no really desire to do it, and now I do! So it is a double beautiful gift....one gift from the beautiful swimsuit and the other gift is how that gift makes me feel that I really want to go for a swim right now! So good. Thank you Universe, thank you forum, thank you forum friends and fellow something wonderful'ers. Bless you all.

Oh yes and another wonderful thing, or two or three, that happened today was....pancake day.. so delicious.

Enjoy xx

awesome..
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityQueen View Post
    I was face palming in happiness.