Page 120 of 122 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1219

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Songbird..pancake and swimsuit bargain day..awesome! I love that you ask for and know wonderful things are always happening for you.

Today I enjoyed the most wonderful lima bean stew. I ordered from a place that makes home made vegan take out. I decided to try a few dishes. It's so yummy and interesting tasting. I feel very nourished and pampered. Wonderful.

And I felt very strong alignment and focus today both in meditation and throughout the day. I notice that my attention span and focus and ability to visualize is greatly enhancing. I feel so pleased that my practice is flowering. I love feeling focused and clear minded and organized and energized! Most of all I love to feel in a stable good feeling!

so many wonderful things happening here!!!! we are on roll

Yesterday I had the most wonderful thought, I was writing my daily manifestations (as we are doing here) and I realized all the blank pages are future wonderful things that are gonna happen to me!!!! It was marvelous to have this realization! As if I know it for certain! I've been noting my daily manifestions every day in my notebook for the past month and I think it has finally hit my brain!!! GOOD THINGS ARE GOING TO HAPPEN TO ME!!! AND BLANK PAGE ARE NICE BECAUSE THAT MEANS A LOT OF AMAZING SURPRISES from my FRIEND the UNIVERSE

And today!!! I was listening to music and at some point it stops and I hear the word BALI from someone near me! and going there is in my vortex! I actually bought tickets to go there with my prosperity game money just a few days ago!!! Was thinking now I need to buy the accomodations lol!

And just now!!! After reading your gift from the universe post songbird, I thought, HEY I WANT A GIFT TOO!!!! Well!!! I just received one!!! Someone mentioned to me J._D._Salinger, I research him, and find there is a Sean connery movie kinda about him (Finding forester). I'm watching it right now!!! Its a film about writing and its EXACTLY what I wanted!!! Such an inspiring movie!!!

I am so happy reading the stories here -
    Something Wonderful Happened Today!!!
    Since my birthday 2 weeks ago I have so proudly announced to the world "I am 57!!!" - yet today I did the Math - I'm 56!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wow!!! I got a whole year - just like that!!!

happy birthday suncat !!!

Something wonderful happened to me today! I was writing in a cafe where there is this curly waitress i love to watch and I got approached by a girl !!!! LOL it was so NICE and FUN !!! It used to happen to me a lot when I was younger and I had recently asked the universe, Wouldn't it be nice if it got back that way? Wouldn't it be nice if I was the one being approached? and it happened !!! i'm starting to feel my own power more and more ! my god ! i'm powerful !! it felt like being APPRECIATED and DESIRED and LOVED and LOVED yes!! It felt like being LOVED !!! and EASE and FUN and TENDERNESS and WELL BEING and CONNEXION and CONFIDENCE and TRUST!!! I LOVE IT !! Can't wait to see it happen again!!! SO NICE TO BE LOOKED THROUGH THE EYES OF SOURCE!!! SO NICE TO FEEL APPRECIATED !!! SO NICE TO FEEL DESIRED !!! SO NICE TO ALLOW MORE AND MORE LOVE INTO MY LIFE !!!!

Also two little driftwoods for me!!! I bought myself a triumph bike with my prosperity money a few days ago and today what i see as i'm walking through a street? a guy riding the bike I WANT LOL !!! I looked at the bike and him and said NICE BIKE!!! SO FUN!!!

And the day before, I'm at the gym listening to PACHELBEL CANON IN D in a 1 HOUR LOOP and sometimes there are 2 seconds gaps for the canon to begin again and WHAT DO I HEAR? SOMEONE SPEAKING ABOUT BALI !!!!

Bought first class tickets to bali with prosperity game money too !!!! I know I'll go there!!!!!
    Last edited by WellBeing; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:44 PM. Reason: Removed link to non-AHP site and content. Please review our Linking Policy. Thank you!

Tree, love that you are feeling strong alignment, and nourishing yourself

Bling, love your acknowledgement of how we are all on a roll, so true
    Love reading about how your clear flowing of energy is being reflected back to you in your life, and your awareness of that connection, so good. Thank you for the inspiring movie and music to check out. SO good. Love that you are asking the universe and aware your receiving it...just love that...enjoy all your wonderful gifts of attraction

Suncat wishing you a belated happy birthday, and a fabulous extra year younger

Hi Wonderful Friends!

Bling...Bling..Bling! I loved hearing about your fun flirty joyous happenings and vibes!
    So nice...thank you for sharing!

Suncat..Happy Birthday Beautiful!

Songbird, so nice to see you and read your appreciation!

Thankyou everyone for sharing!

Well, thanks to Infinity Queen I was thinking more about parking when I realized I was getting primo parking in prime
    locations.. I thought to myself.. It can be like this even more of the time. I just need to keep following what feels best to me.

So, I asked my spirit..what now.. what feels best right now...and even though I had been out running errands
    for awhile..I felt guided to stop by another store to take a physical look at a bookcase that I had eyed online earlier. Something told me I should order online after seeing it in the store first, just in case I didn't like the color.

I didn't know they were having a store remodel going on, so things were moved around and some things..including the bookcase were heavily discounted..like 80% off the price! And they helped me put it in my car so it was really easy to move.:-)Plus
    .. I got some other things I had really been wanting that day all for incredibly low prices.

This happened again yesterday when I got the impulse to go to another store. I usually go there when I want to buy a lot of fruit. I had no idea I would find hydrangeas and lilacs there on sale. I got 6 plants! So happy! Plus they had one of my favorite fruits..papayas..on sale
    and plenty in stock.

And this super cute friendly man stopped me in the store and showed me his app tha
    t let's you check out without going into line. And when he left he said.. I like your hat! hehe.. I had forgot I even had a hat on. It's one of those with cat ears. Not the pink one..I got black...so I could feel more badass. hehee.. At first I thought some people might not like this hat or take it the wrong way...but I decided I didn't care what people thought, I liked it so I would wear it.. but so far it seems people go out of their way to tell me how much they like it.

And now my super dear friends are back in town and I'm so glad to see them! We have plans to create many things together..feels so good to think about.

BEAUTIFUL "Badass" TREE

Love your beautiful rampage of wonderfulness, dear wonderful one....so good to read. Love it. Really love divine timing when it involves shopping and receiving gifts from the universe...Its almost like it does not matter WHAT the gift is, it is just such a wonderful feeling isn't it, that source knows what would make you happy and is guiding you to your receiving of it....so good....thank you so much Tree

Some wonderful things happened to me:

I had a lovely day, really chilled day at home. I meditated after breakfast and then was inspired to sort some boxes that had been left from my move, and I had sorted before but did not really feel aligned....boxes of books...And so it was really inspired and took very little time to sort and I was really happy with the result and felt really COMPLETE with it, and what I had decided to let go of. Really happy with my decisions. Felt so aligned, so good.

And then the momentum of the day continued in that wonderful way, really enjoying sorting things, and getting a few jobs around the home done, and really enjoying it. And I received wonderful inspiration, with each little job, it was so wonderful, felt so good, so enjoyable, and I loved it. And at the end of the day I made some more lovely scones, and ate them with blueberry jam and they were delicious, and then I made a wonderful roast chicken dinner which ended up just sublime, if I do say so myself!!

And yesterday I went for a little walk by the sea, it was so beautiful.
    At one point this furry brown old Labrador put his mouth, which had a rubber ball in it, into my hand. I was sat down and did not see him approach until I felt something go into my hand! And looked around and there were these beautiful brown friendly eyes looking at me, as if to say play with me? Was the cutest thing. And it was also fun because I recently went to see "the purpose of dogs", so it made me smile that I had attracted this beautiful rendezvous with a furry friend. So cute. So cute. All the little dogs seemed extra friendly yesterday LOL.

And just as I was leaving, I felt inspired to sit on the bench for five minutes. It had just began to rain lightly, and my mind was thinking to go before the dark clouds got closer. But the rain was so soft and sort of had a lovely feel about it, so I just sat there in the soft rain. And then as I did right in front of me. A beautiful, bright, big, rainbow....Magical moment.

Oh and the other day, I went to this new spa that I discovered. So wonderful. It was the best spa that I have been so far. It was very new, and so clean and leading edge, and the sauna was the best ever that I have been in, and that is saying a lot! Because a sauna is my most favourite thing ever....love a sauna...love love love a sauna! And this one was HOT! And the steam room had beautiful coloured lights and soft music (the sauna had soft music too!). And the Jacuzzi was the size of a small swimming pool! And it was SO relaxing and peaceful, and there were only a handful of people there. Inspiration at its BEST! SO GOOD.

I got to go for a SWIM.
    How good was that momentum....new swimsuit....new inspiration to swim.... new spa!
    So GOOD

....Thank you lovely spa people, and lovely spa, and lovely guidance, and lovely people I met, and lovely day, and lovely universe, and lovely drive, and beautiful SPA designers and creators, and all the spas in the world...I LOVE YOU...I LOVE YOU ALL! FUN xo

Oh and Bling...BALI...

I LOVE BALI....Its one of my favourite places. You WILL LOVE IT. It is such a special place. As the rest of those islands are. I love that you are proserity'ing Bali. Every time that I read your Bali related attractions it makes my heart sing.
    Such are my beautiful memories from my time spent in Bali. The countryside, the people, the colours, and the nature, the sounds of nature, the crickets, and the lushness of the place, and the beauty of the people that I met there. The children, oh the beautiful children of Bali. PLEASE remember to take LOTS of gifts for the children when you go, and imagine the children all running after you when you leave, like they did with me. And imagine there faces lighting up when you give them the simple gift of a pen. And imagine them all running after you with bare feet, running behind you with there bright shinning eyes and smiles. And imagine the young women gently touching your face, and saying "chantika" which I was told translates as meaning "beautiful"...and imagine all the women that you meet doing this, in a really lovely and friendly way! That was my experience! And all the beautiful children would flock around me and run beside me, or run after me! It was so heart warming and beautiful Bali will always be in my heart

And the offerings and incense everywhere, the ceremonies, and the beauty....an adventure of a lifetime. Such a wonderful ADVENTURE....I LOVE BALI...It is one of the most beautiful places I have been lucky enough to visit... Make sure you go to some of the other islands too, I went to Lombok, and stayed in a hut, with the ocean right outside my door, and nobody for miles! It was breathtakingly beautiful. So beautiful.

.....But my favourite place was not even that beautiful place on the beach....it was inland in BALI...among the beautiful nature, which I cannot describe, because it was a real feast for the senses, and something that you have to experience for yourself

Songbird.. I savored every bit of your rampage! I love reading about your sensitivity and awareness to your guidance..your great feeling productivity..and all the goodies you share with us! The delicious foods..the lovely walk by the sea...the cutest rendezvous with the dog..the rainbow..the sauna/spa...what a cascade of fun! I love to feel your appreciation and joy as I read. I feel I am enjoying it with you.. and also Bali! WOW! What a wonderful experience!
    Thank you so much for sharing!

Today I bought something really wonderful. I invested in a media console that I have had my eye one for a couple of months. It felt so good to find it at a much bigger discount than I had ever expected but had wished for.
    wheeeheheeee! I saved 1/3 on the price. I feel tuned in and tapped
    in to wellbeing and abundance and flow. The most wonderful thing is feeling in a new emotional landscape..one that had seemed unknown and unfamiliar and perhaps unachievable.. but I am there. I clearly see/feel/know the horizon.. as something I co-created. I feel a genuine appreciation to me for having embraced the unknown..and I feel so much heart-felt gratitude to everyone and everything that helped me get to this good feeling spot!

Something wonderful happened today. All the different things of my day just blended into the most wonderful feeling of peace and gladness. I thought and felt and allowed my way to this place. It feels sublime. I am aligned

I feel like everything is good and getting better. I feel so glad. It feels like I don't even have to have a reason for it, but I do. I have many reasons. Some
    of which.. the most scrumptious wakame/kale salad and russian root veggie stew I enjoyed today, my amazing kitty and other furry friend I met at the pet store today. All the amazing people in my life helping me with some beautiful action journeys. My wonderful family. My beautiful place. Mountains, trees, the sky, birds. I also happened upon an amazing koi pond with a waterfall today. I enjoyed it so much I took some videos of it. Wow. I launched a rocket of desire for a koi pond now. What a wonderful feeling it gave me. Explosion of appreciation!

Oh.. I just love the general feeling of happiness. Wonderful!

Tree you are something wonderful

Love your sublime alignment, isn't that the very best of the wonderful somethings

Something wonderful happened to me.
    A friend of mine called me up and offered me a treatment yesterday, and I went and it was truly amazing, and it was just what I needed. I had not seen this friend for a long time, and it came at the most wonderful time and I really appreciated the treatment, that was so very relaxing, I was sort of floating on a cloud afterwards.
    And a lovely thing happened afterwards, I went to my local shop and the lovely check out girl was her usual lovely friendly self, but I felt even more appreciation for her, it was like I was seeing her as my inner being does, and it felt so much more, which was so wonderful to receive. And then I went and sat by the beach for a short time, and it was so funny, because this little bird came and flew next to me and came and sat up on the bench right next to me, I mean right next to me, and she was lovely, and had such pure looking eyes, so pure of heart. It was very lovely, but also really funny that this bird would sit so close to me!

And this morning, I received my friend who transitioned a few years ago, which was so lovely, and his words were wonderful.

I feel a lovely sense of inner peace and calm and joy within, it feels like a soft and centred love within, like a return to the centre of what really matters.
    The centre of love within. Its a beautiful thing. Probably the most beautiful thing.

I wish for everyone, much love.