Page 121 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2171111116117118119120121122123124125126131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1380

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

I just remembered another wonderful thing that happened to me!

The other day as I was leaving home, I received an inspiration to leave the radio on, and to change the channel also to classic fm.
    I always feel that playing classical music uplifts the energy in the home! And so I just followed this inspiration.
    Anyway, a friend was trying to get hold of me on the phone, but we kept zigging and zagging all day, and so I decided (not inspired!) to pop in on my way home, so I did.
    Anyway cut a long story short this friend had had a lot of contrast that day, was really not feeling good, and complained the whole time about different things! fun. And it gave me also some piece of contrast, and when I went home I was feeling my gap, my guidance! And then....I walked in and was instantly soothed by the sound of beautiful classical music playing softly in the background.....and just sat listening to the soothing music, and unravelling the recent experience and coming gently back into alignment.
    And what I loved most about this was that my inner being had inspired me to put the music on BEFORE I had walked in the door. And I would not have put it otherwise! It was the solution, before the problem! I love that.

"relax and unwind with smooth classics at seven, on classic FM*....was announced on the radio. and so that is what I did!! And it inspired me to also choosing better feeling thoughts too.

Something wonderful is ALWAYS happening.

We just have to notice it

Some things wonderful happened to me today.

I woke up feeling really relaxed and soft and warm.

I am feeling the love that is who we really are, and it feels so good

I am thinking of my dear friend and all the love that we have shared and it feels really good to me.

I am enjoying delicious food that has been lovingly prepared, and fresh and wholesome and delicious, did I say delicious!!

I so love that I so love food, and that food so loves me too

I am looking forward to a really wonderful weekend, full of much wonderful ness.

Love to you all

What a fun day today has been.
    It started good, and just got better and better.
    Wonderful inspiration,
    Lead to wonderful rendezvous with some favourite friends,
    Lead to much fun and laughter, and co creation at its best.
    So much inspired action today,
    So much fun and laughter today,
    So many fun delightful rendezvous today,
    So many wonderful gifts from the universe.
    What a beautiful day today has been.
    And it all began this morning with a strong inspired thought, that lead to something else, that lead to something else, and another!
    Every step full of love and laughter.
    Thank you Universe.
    Thank you beautiful Angels, physical and non physical alike.
    So fun to rendezvous with you ALL today.

Wow Songbird!!! You're really singing with the birds!!! BTW, I love classical music too!!! Actually listening to a Mozart bestof cd right now

Anyway, something wonderful happened to me today too! I received a text from this girl I like, and it felt SO GOOD my god!!! Felt like being WORTHY and APPRECIATED and LOVED and IMPORTANT and VISIBLE!! I spent the whole day just beating the drum of her and that text and other memories I shared with her; I still havent answered because it feels so good to savour and milk it as long as possible; I don't want to let go of this feeling!!! Realized in the same time, talking with people has only one goal : increasing your energy level, increasing your joy, so now everytime i do or write something I'm gonna ask myself, what could I say that would increase MY JOY; what could I write her that could increase my FUN, my JOY, my ENERGY!!!

Bling…your post reminded me of having reread chapter 1 AAIIG recently. One thing that stood out to me was that we are blessed loved beings..here for joy. That is exactly how you feel to me..following your joy and passion and shining your light.

Songbird..it’s so fun to read all of your wonderful happenings and vibrations. I love to hear how centered, peaceful, joyful and connected you have been feeling. Thank you for sharing all those beautiful appreciations. YOU are something wonderful.

Your music story reminded me of something wonderful. A couple of times now, music has just suddenly started playing on my computer. One morning, quite recently, it was super loud and startling.. I was like what the heck..maybe I had left some music app on.. but turning off itunes, sonos, even my browser did not work. And it was so loud. lol I finally had to shut down my computer fully to make it stop. And the words of the song said over and over “all the walls have been torn down.”

I had never heard this song before. It sounded like some kind of Christian rock which I do not usually listen to, so I have no idea how that kind of station or song could be on my computer, let alone there was no app I could find that was playing it!

But the day before I had been thinking deeply…about how wide open I felt to everything..as if I had no boundaries…and that it was time to become more Self-directed now. So, to hear that song, was like the hugest wink and hug from the U. I felt like I understood in that moment the value of everything and that I had the freedom to choose whatever direction I wanted to go from here.

This morning I am surrounded by beautiful wintry snowy views of a forest. It’s so pretty…but I also know that in about a week Spring will be here again too.

I LOVE the refreshing lively feeling I feel inside as I prepare for what’s coming…

This is my first post please be gentle haha
    So 3 weeks ago I started my naturally thin project and wrote everything down what will I do everyday to feel a little bit better about my weight. I am not really that heavy to begin with, I just want to lose a little bit of weight off me before I attend a wedding on May. Anyways, for 2 weeks my weight did not budge at all then last weekend happened. I told myself that I will enjoy this weekend to the fullest (ate anything I wanted) and I did! so I weigh in today and I lost 2 kilos! I was not even thinking about it and just accepted if I would gain then so be it and continue on enjoying my long weekend and the opposite happened! Really amazing! Now if I could apply this to every aspect of my life >_<

Oh and also I just found out that the shops near me sells cauliflower rice (I got so excited and I do not know why) lol I guess because I do not have to make it from the scratch.

Welcome to the Forum, precious07!

Something wonderful happened to me today!!! I was coming out of the gym and i see a kid juming out of the fence of his house. I ask half kidding, So are you escaping?! and he starts to cry and I start to expect something really bad though eventually he tells me he lost his keys and he can't go home. I suddenly feel relieved and tell him its ok this is not serious i lose my keys every time! he asks for my phone to call his mom and he's still crying but when he hears his mom he starts to breath better again, it was so beautiful to watch! then he tells me his mom told him to go to some friend house, and we chat a bit and i feel that he's still sad so i tell him how i lost my key once in the park and nothing bad happened, and him they are just inside the house, so its gonna be ok and now he's on an adventure, instead of going home alone he goes to a friend house, its way better!

I felt such light within me when I said that, my god its good to uplift, and such a lucky kid to meet ME just when he's literally jumping out of the fence in tears, felt like superb TIMING, like EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS WORKING OUT FOR ME (well for him in that case lol!) but for me UPLIFTING and JOY and KNOWING

I felt SOLID and STABLE and LEADING and SURE FOOTED and KNOWING and SURENESS! felt GOOD!

Thank you Wellbeing!

Another thing happened yesterday, I was sick when I woke up and was not able to go to class in the morning. Able to go in the afternoon and told the teacher that I am feeling sick. I was just gonna give my assignment for the day and she went and say that I put 8.30am as my time in! I was actually worried about my attendance but I just let it okay and it is fine. Then the thing happened with the teacher. I was amazed that the Universe is taking care of me. <3