Page 130 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3080120125126127128129130131132133134135 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1373

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Dear Friends...I feel your joy and wish you more and more!!!
    Something wonderful happened today...I had a thought earlier to ask a friend if she would like to read and practice a book with me and then later she texted me to say she had just started reading it without me even having to ask!
    I love fun synchronicities..thank you dear Universe..more please!
    I feel more alive than ever... loving my emotional journey..life is beautiful.

Something wonderful happened today...

My guy and I woke up and had the best time together. Delicious coffee, sandwiches and so much love. It was so exciting and fun to romp together and focus on our best qualities. It was so easy and fun and we were beaming. Then had delicious pizza with family and some incredible fudge. Loving these many something wonderfuls!

Hearts

Coleparrots..thank you for sharing your wonderful vibes and delicious day. I love this thread!

Something wonderfully hilarious and aligning happened today!!!

It started with some unexpected contrast. I found out there is a problem with one of the roads in the neighborhood..for which the whole community must pay. The high estimated cost is a total of one half million. I was upset about the unexpected cost but more so that the people I had bought this home from this last year had not told me about this situation. Apparently, the whole community has known for a few years that this was coming up!

It felt good to allow the anger that arose about that...to express it and let it move me…and it passed very quickly! It’s only recently I realize how much I have feared and suppressed anger..it feels so good to allow it now..and I see how magical it is to do that!

So soon after that passed…I realized that I really didn’t know what my cost would be exactly..and maybe it’s really not that much… so I got out my calculator and divided the numbers my neighbor had given me… and I got the figure
    $11, 111.11

It was soooo hilarious!!! I went to check it again..and yes..that is the right number!

After that I couldn’t help but feel really good. I was just laughing to myself..and thoughts just started flowing..thoughts that feel completely true..and good..like..I can easily pay this and replace this amount… and I also know that the homes here continue to sell very quickly and go up in value. And then I just started thinking about how nice it would be for them to find a solution that will beneficial for the everyone involved..including the land, trees and animals near by. And I feel happy and peaceful about it now..and I feel abundant..I feel the flow of wellbeing that's always here. Wonderful!

Love that tree

So wonderful that this unexpected news not only helped you to feel better about feeling anger, but also made you feel more abundant.....such are the blessings of wonderful contrasting experiences.

Love that the figure came to 11,111.11. How could you not feel good after that?!! fun.

Maybe you could pay a little bonus for fun and make it 12,345.67 !!

Another wonderful thoughts would be, that since you all get the opportunity to pay for it, and expand your vortex of abundance, you ALSO get the opportunity to express your views about how the money is spent.

Love that.

Reminds me of one of the nuggets from the Portland workshop, something like "have fun or let it go".....Well you had fun, so you did not need to let it go! In the fun, YOU let go. x

Its funny because I came to post about how a contrasting experience turned around without any effort or action on my part.
    And read your wonderful story of your doing that too. Love it.

Something wonderful happened....

I had a tiny winy little bit of contrast going on, and I just kept letting it go and not giving my attention. And so the other day, I saw my neighbour and we were talking and having fun, one laugh after the other, and so we were just laughing and having a good conversation. And during the conversation I remembered this bit of contrast and asked him a general question about my property and where it bordered my other neighbours, and he told me that he had dinner with my other neighbour every night since he cooked this persons dinner, which I did not know before! And today I just realised that since that day, a week ago; zilch, non, zero, finished!

And the wonderful thing is that I was inspired to ask a very general question and said nothing specific, or anything about the contrast, but without my knowing at the time, that was all that was needed.

Something wonderful happened today.

I got new dinner plates today. They are so beautiful and lovely,
    and the fun thing was that my dinner, which was very simple and easy, tasted exceptionally delicious tonight on new plates!

Songbird..hehehee..that is too funny and cute..12,345.67 haha..
    I will think about that! It sure did cause me to focus more on abundance and money..but it didn't feel like a wish from lack..at least not anymore..and that feels really good.
    And I am participating on the process for the road specifically vibrationally for sure..but it seems all the right people are coming together to take care of the details..which I really like!

Wonderful guidance and inspiration with your neighbor. It seems we are on similar rolls right now..and they feel good!

I have a funny story about the lady who used to live here. I had read about her because I was looking for a really great naturopath online and after a thorough search she seemed like the very best person out there in my area. When I looked for her address it turned out to be my place! haha..obviously she is not here now and so I searched a bit more online and then I found out she is no longer practicing but teaching and writing.
    Now it turns out, recently, someone told me she lives here still in this neighborhood and I thought..I am not needing a naturopath anymore but it would be cool to meet her. Now I just received a piece of mail addressed to her.. a handwritten letter..and so I got a hold of her number from my other neighbor and will give her a call so I can get the letter to her. And my neighbor said..I am glad you are going to call her.. I bet she would love to meet you.

New Dinner plates are so fun. I bet your place is all very lovely too...much love to you and your sweet home beautiful Songbird!

Love that tree....love it how things are always working out, and someone was inspired to post a letter to her, for you!

Love it when things come together in wonderful ways. Love that story, so cool that you had a naturopath living there and your going to meet her. Obviously it is going to be a fun rendezvous for your both.

Thank you tree, yes they are so fun, I found ones that I really loved, and they are so beautiful and elegant, and thank you yes, my place is really lovely now too, as I am sure yours will be, especially nice this time of year, when the light is so bright and full. Gives everything a golden glow of radiance and light.

Enjoy

Recently I have been wanting to decrease my age (I am almost 24 and prefer to stay in the 21 range for a few hundred years lol)
    Yesterday I decided to listen to 30mins of subliminals. Today my new neighbour told me she thought I was a high school student. Hahaha maybe I have overdone it.

Infinity Queen!

Something(s) wonderful happened today. I had two really wonderful phone calls. One with one of my absolute favorite people in the world. It was so special and amazing...and I felt so blessed and loved..and I feel so inspired.
    Another call.. I was dreading..but I suddenly got inspired to make it..and it turned out fabulous!!!

It's wonderful to allow!!! Sooooo wonderful!!!