Page 131 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3181121126127128129130131132133134135136 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1373

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Something wonderful happened today! I had a hair appointment and I was talking to my stylist about how I was going to go for my new Drivers License and registration for my new home state, and she told me how horrible the DMV is and how they rush you and won't let you see your photo if you are wanting a redo...and in general how mean they can be there. I was a bit concerned that I might not have a good experience then and I knew what I had to do.. I also wanted to empathize with this person because we were having a great time talking..but that didn't feel good, so I paused and reflected...what would feel better..and the thought came.. I said...maybe it was just that person you were dealing with that particular day. Hopefully there are some nicer ones. And my stylist, who is super chill and fun, said...yeah..hopefully there are some nicer ones.

So then I remembered not too long ago that a cashier at the grocery store had told me that the DMV in a small town nearby was the place I should go for a faster line, so I went there.

I have never seen such a tiny DMV office. lol With only one person working. And there was a small waiting area with a few waiting. I wasn't in the mood to wait. lol
    But I decided to make the best of it and chatted with some of the local people and it was so nice because I was always curious what the town was like..what the people were like there..what they did for work etc, because it's pretty different from what I am used to. And this lady was so nice and chatted on and on with me about things, even googling information for me. It was so fun and interesting..and then there was this really cute elderly couple that came in and just sort of skipped the line to wait and walked right into the office. lol

My knee jerk reaction was like...wait a minute! But the other lady was really sweet and said... that's okay..I'm in no rush..and I thought, heck..Tree go downstream..lol.. and it turned out it only took her like one or two minutes to fulfill her request.

I love those gentle reminders that all is well!

So my appointment seemed to be going fine, but then the officer gave me a test on the road signs, which I wasn't expecting! And I didn't know all of them from just seeing the empty sign color and shape. I was freaking out..lol. I thought I would fail. lol But then the officer told me the one for railroad when I said I didn't know what it was. I think she felt sorry for me and knew that I knew how to drive and read signs pretty good.lol. Thing is, I thought it was railroad, but I wasn't sure..but I was afraid to get it wrong..just more guidance to let me know, I can go with my instincts. But anyways, I was just really touched because this lady was wasn't soft or super friendly..she was very official and business like, so that was really funny because I didn't expect her to give me the answer like that. lol

Then she showed me my picture and asked me if I liked it...and I did.

I've been thinking a lot today...and just feel really good...I feel happy and empowered. It feels wonderful!

Oh..and I am excited because I will get cute honeybee license plates. I LOVE Honeybees!!!

Something wonderful happened to me today! I was outside playing with my IB and going from impulse to impulse and I noticed sometimes my IB doesnt want me to move and i'm like whaaat are you doing? what is it ? what shall we do now? and then i remembered some words from esther that sometimes it means "stand still" so I started to listen more acutely and when he stopped I stopped with him and just standed still (lucky me he always choose nice spots to stand still !!!) so first time I do this, I stand still in the middle of a beautiful street and I'm thinking wow this is heaven here and i look around and i see this black cat with deep golden eyes staring at me and im still there standing still and then after like 5mins of standing still there a little girl comes out of the cat house and smile at me!!! i was so glad!!!

So I understand my IB better now !! I keep following its impulses and follow them (our IBs literally tell us which street to take, its very subtle and precise and they really know what we like because every time i was crossing streets I was encountering a beautiful girl ahah)

Eventually I stop at a bench (heard my IB literally tell me to sit at that bench) and I rest and I relax and I realize I'm doing the work now. I look at trees and just chill and at some point I see a vision of me making love to a woman in a wedding dress!!! I stay there for a while and then I want to pee and I realize its another impulse and i understand it means "its time for whats next" so I go home and then I have the thought, Wouldn't it be nice if I cross this beautiful couple I love that are living the relationship I want to live? I enter the building and then I hear a door and the lights shining and it was them!!! ahah

I literally told them, I was just thinking about you guys !!! (we had never talked to each other before, ahah) so I told them they were the cutest couple of the building and even of the city and they were all giggling, and I was too

Now I'm home writing and realizing how understood I am, because our IBs really know exactly what we want!!!

Love it Tree, Bling

Feeling so happy today.

Just felt so good and happy this morning

Smiling from within

For no apparent reason

Just feeling GOOD.

So good

So, my day started off with taking some buses back home from the house I was house-sitting. I need to take two buses on the way home, and had Esther and Jerry Hicks's Money, And The Law of Attraction book to read (which I had totally rendezvous'ed with last weekend in a used book shop!) for the way home. After spending a dollar on the first bus, I didn't really feel like spending an additional $1.75 for the second bus, so, in the mood from reading the book, I thought "wouldn't it be nice if the change machine was busted and I didn't have to pay?" (which has happened more than you would think). The bus came and behold, the change machine was broken! So I only paid a dollar (which was a bill) for the ride home! 43% off isn't bad at all!

I got off the bus near my home, and on the short walk from the stop to my door, I was reading the book (I can read and walk), and saw a shiny thing out of the corner of my eye. It was a penny, stuck in the crack of the sidewalk. I picked it up, seeing it as a wink from the Universe that it was looking out for me financially. And then, few paces later, I found a dime! And not five feet from that, I found another!! Haha! I made 21 cents on my way home, and this was already after saving 75 cents. Really brightened up my day!

Thanks, Universe!

Welcome Birds Flying High....

Interesting that you initially wanted to save some change on the bus, and then found some on the way home.
    Nice story.

Something wonderful happened today...

About a week ago, I cleaned the inside of my car, and although the outside needed cleaning too, I left it for now.
    And instead I was pondering cleaning it when I was not doing such fun other things....
    I pondered this topic very lightly for a short time that one day, pondering lightly fun ways to get it cleaned and how fun it would be if it just cleaned itself , I had these thoughts in a sort of fun wishful thinking way.

And around this time my neighbour was on holiday, and one morning I was talking to someone outside who was watering their plants for them with the hose and it got me thinking how I could borrow their hose, while they were away to clean my car easily. This was just a thought and I did not follow it through, as I thought I would wait until they returned to ask their permission, as I would not like to do so without asking.

So, they were back a week and to be honest I forgot all about cleaning my car!
    Until today.....my neighbour called out to me on my return tonight and asked me if I thought my car looked clean? And then he told me that he had cleaned it! He explained that he had been out washing his car, next to mine, and because his is a very big tall vehicle, doing so had gotten my car dirty, and so he cleaned off the dirt and then proceeded to clean the whole car for me when he saw that it needed it!!

How fun was that!

To me it was so fun, because that was exactly what I had briefly pondered that day.
    Fun ways for my car to be cleaned, by itself....and I was pondering those kinds of fun ways!

And I just loved THAT.

Now that I write this I think that I am going to do this more often....ponder fun ways for things to be done without my doing them!
    "Fun ways that thing could come to me without my doing .....
    "Fun ways for lots of fun to come to me without my doing....
    "Fun ways this could be done......

FUN WAYS..........

Fun ways......

FUN ways for a wonderful life.

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post

So, they were back a week and to be honest I forgot all about cleaning my car!
    Until today.....my neighbour called out to me on my return tonight and asked me if I thought my car looked clean? And then he told me that he had cleaned it! He explained that he had been out washing his car, next to mine, and because his is a very big tall vehicle, doing so had gotten my car dirty, and so he cleaned off the dirt and then proceeded to clean the whole car for me when he saw that it needed it!!

How fun was that!
    omg songbird I laughed out loud so much when I read this!!
    I could just see your car being sprayed by water as he washed his car, haha, cause I've done that before, so funny

love it!
    thank you for sharing, and love the fun story from BirdFlyingHigh and Bling hearing his IB talking
    just perfect

Lol songbird, I love it! You offered a thought with little resistance and then WHAM! There it was!

Really loving all these stories! Only helps me reinforce my own beliefs that we can do, be, or have whatever we want.

Wild and Beautiful

Birds Flying High

Thank you both, glad that you were able to enjoy it too
    It was such a great example of step three, for me too.
    Especially, as I had sort of made it a fun "game" when I was pondering the thoughts of my car cleaning itself. I was thinking really fun thoughts, to me, about it being done for me magically. Things like the nature animals, and the birds doing it, or the wind and the rain! And how lovely it would be to see my sparkling clean car magically get cleaned in a fun way! Yes, there was little resistance as it was fun to ponder it, and then I forgot about it!