Page 132 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3282122127128129130131132133134135136137 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1385

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Something REALLY wonderful happened today....

To me it was such a wonderful thing, and it was the solution that I could never have imagined, and it just felt so good, and such a personal reminder of how things are ALWAYS working out for us. Of how wellbeing ABOUNDS. In the most unlikely of places, which is why it felt such a wonderful thing, to me. I was so happy, because it was an "accident" and was not supposed to happen, but because of it, the most wonderful solution was created...And although it was a simple thing, it was something that is going to make all the difference to me.

I had gone to a meeting that I would have rather not gone, but going was the path of least resistance, so I went and meditated before leaving in the morning, and went general about it, and left early with plenty of time to arrive early and refreshed and up to speed.....And what happens....First I got caught up on a bridge that was being repaired with a long que of traffic, then I got lost, and asked a couple for directions who appeared to know exactly, but turns out they did not! And I go to call to say I am late, not while driving, but my phone sort of gets tossed out of my hand, for no apparent reason, it was like I had butter fingers, I picked it up and it flew out of my hand and across the car!.... and so I don't bother to call and instead I started to drive,. eventually finding my way... Arriving half an hour late....Apologising to the lovely kind hearted secretary....only to be told that they did not realise I was late and because of this they left and now wont be able to meet for another month! Which is just PERFECT....for me!

It was so perfect..... I was not able to cancel it myself, but would have rather had some more time before the meeting, and now I have a month!
    And I did not even THINK of being LATE! Instead I had planned to be early!
    But ACTUALLY, it turned out to be the PERFECT solution.

Things are always working out.....even when it appears otherwise...
    It may be, a solution to a problem!
    SO good.

It is so good to feel that the Universe has your back, and that wellbeing abounds, and that things are ALWAYS working out for you.
    It just FELT so good, when I realised what a wonderful solution had been created, without my consciously "making it happen".
    All I did was, make feeling good what mattered most to me, I said to myself I am not leaving home feeling bad, and so instead of doing some things I meditated for ten minutes, and went general....And LIFE brought the solution to the party...

So love the way that unfolded. Felt so good when the secretary told me!
    Because I knew it was the perfect solution, and I was sort of in awe at the perfection of my getting lost and being late!!

I was just wondering songbird - if your Inner Being told you on the bridge that you would be late? and if you knew, there and then, that that was happening, and because of that things would go perfectly - and not as you had intended, but as the Universe had it all planned out perfectly for you?

For me, when I do my work on something I am not keen on doing, but have to, I go with the flow. And it has happened a couple of times to me now, that as soon as something out of the ordinary happens, I don't have a hiccup in the slightest as I know exactly that the Universe has a bigger plan going and I am just flowing happily along with it. It always makes me smile with such amusement and appreciation when I realize (again, lol!) exactly what it happening - and I am always excited to see how it unfolds ha ha

so great to read your story!
    so much fun!
    and your phone flying across the car out of your hands, haha
    xxxxx

Thank you wild and beautiful....that is really great.

Yes, I had the thoughts as my drive was unfolding, that i may be late....but logically it did not make sense to me, since I had left plenty of time to get there, plus an extra to prepare myself once i was there! I t was one of those wonderful moments when the receptionist told me what had happened, and I realised right there and then, what a remarkable solution, my "being late" WAS! Because the details were such, that my contract made it not possible for ME to cancel the meeting or even delay it. But because they did not realise that i was simply "late"(because i did not call ...lol) they had assumed that i was not coming and so , they left, cancelling the meeting, and rearranging for a later time! Which is why it was so remarkable to me, because I was not in a position to be able TO cancel it, but they were, and they did!!

And the thing was, that i had not for one moment thought deliberately being late would bring about a solution. It was more like the unfolding, and the cooperative components of that morning, where I was tuned in and had an inspiration to leave at a exact time, and I ended up behind a slow driver, and traffic the bridge and a number of cooperative things, that at the time, mostly seemed like things holding me up....until....that is...... I just stood with the receptionist, hearing her words.....and realising what had happened was a wonderful SOLUTION,...one that i had not even considered....but the universe KNEW

I think the non physical must have thrown my phone out of my hands....and that is what was so wonderful about the whole experience, was that sometimes when things APPEAR to not be working out, ACTUALLY they ARE working out......

The remarkable part, for me, was that what I had wanted was more time, that was my true desire, but i had not focused on it, because logically, it was not possible, because i was not able to delay or cancel the meeting, instead i was going with the path of least resistance.... And i had left not just plenty of time to get there, but plenty of plenty of time, and still I was late....fun....one thing after another had held me up, at first it was not a big deal, until i was not there and still in my car at the meeting time...fun. It was like the whole universe was conspiring for me to BE late, and to not call, because it KNEW, not me, that that was the solution for a later meeting! SO good. And when I arrived late and apologising.....the receptionist was like a shiny happy lovely kindly. abe person, although she was not "in on" the solution, it was like she was! Because she gave me the wonderful news that WAS such a wonderful solution with a bright smile on her face! And it sort of took me a moment to realise, "wow, how remarkable a solution this is" one that i could not have conjured myself. So good.

Thank you beautifully wild, for your question, love to you

It was like abe say, that our desire is always there, even if we do not focus on it, and our work is the path of least resistance, is being a cooperative component, so that we get the impulses that lead us to "being late"....fun!

Something wonderful happened to me the other day, and it AGAIN made me feel how things are ALWAYS Working out. And how wonderful it is.

Things ARE always working out for me.

And it feels so good, to really FEEL this.

Things are always working out.....ALWAYS....all ways.

Songbird.. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful happenings and your wonderful vibrations.
    Yes..things are all ways working out.
    I had some wonderful vibrational shifts and manifestations the last couple of days that were seemingly effortless...sort of like a cell phone pulling itself out of my hand!
    I must be doing something right! Feels wonderful...I love this wonderful thread...I love you friends!

yes your doing EVERYTHING Right...big love to you, beautiful Tree

Something really wonderful happened to me today....so lovely...

I had just been popping out to the shops for a few items of groceries, and was planning to go straight back afterwards.....When, as I was driving I received a clear thought to go to this beautiful garden nearby. Which was a perfect thought, because it is very peaceful, and that was just what i was feeling up for. I had had a really good feeling morning, feeling so good, and connected to my whole being.....So, after the little shopping, I drove a few mins up the road to the beautiful gardens. And just sat under a tree over looking the lake, enjoying the beautiful nature, and drinking a cup of tea.

First a older lady appeared and came over to my, hideaway spot and starting to talk to me, she was visiting on holiday, and her husband had hurt his back, so I gave her the number of a therapist friend, and she explained that she had just got married and this was their honeymoon but her husband was in their nearby room, on the bed unable to go out! So, that felt really good that I was able to help in some small way.

And then the grounds keepier came over, to my hideaway spot behind the lake, under the tree, out of sight!! fun....And he sat down next to me on the bench and started talking to me, and we had a lovely conversation and he told me all about the beautiful gardens, and I realised why it was so beautiful....because he really loved working there and enjoyed talking care of the beautiful nature....he was telling me all about his working life there, and how he looked after the animals and the nature. He was clearly someone who LOVED his work and was happy where he was, and without knowing it, in alignment. And this energy came through.

After a while he went back to work, and i went to walk around, and as i was doing so, he came over and specifically pointed out a plant.....can you imagine my surprise....this was the exact herb that i had been wanting to begin growing myself, and it is not a common one , but more rare, and so not easily purchased! And it was on my list of things wanted! Which, was such a wonderful thing to me, only a little thing, but of all the plants, he decided to show me one particular rare one, that happened to be the one that i was looking for (not at that time but in general because I did not even know it would have been growing there, instead i had walked straight passed it!)...It was like his guardian angel was whispering to him to show me this herb, and so from a distance, he walked straight over to where I was to show me this particular herb! How fun was that! And then, he took a cutting, and told me that he would grow a plant for me....how kind was that! And all because of an inspired thought

And I got back and made a tea from the small leaves that i had picked, it is so delicious and one of my very favourites/

Things are always working out for us.

Being in alignment with the whole of who we are, really is the key to every herb that we ever want!! fun.

Oh...and I heard abe say something wonderful the other day...
    How when we are in alignment, we are receiving the thoughts that our inner being KNOWS, what our inner being is THINKING, and KNEW already, about US. I just love that thought that we can get up to speed with what our inner being KNOWS.

All the best.

Last edited by songbird; 07-26-2017 at 04:25 PM.

Divine Beautiful Co-Creator Songbird...
    I love how you feel and follow your inspiration..and how things are always working out for you...and wonderfully blessing you...as you are the blessing too!
    Reading your post, I feel such happiness and confirmation of angelic vibration all around. Some magical things have been happening...and what makes it all the sweeter is knowing that I have been purposefully tuning into the energy and asking. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story and vibration, Songbird. I think I will go have some herb tea now.

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    I had gone to a meeting that I would have rather not gone, but going was the path of least resistance, so I went and meditated before leaving in the morning, and went general about it, and left early with plenty of time to arrive early and refreshed and up to speed.....And what happens....First I got caught up on a bridge that was being repaired with a long que of traffic, then I got lost, and asked a couple for directions who appeared to know exactly, but turns out they did not! And I go to call to say I am late, not while driving, but my phone sort of gets tossed out of my hand, for no apparent reason, it was like I had butter fingers, I picked it up and it flew out of my hand and across the car!.... and so I don't bother to call and instead I started to drive,. eventually finding my way... Arriving half an hour late....Apologising to the lovely kind hearted secretary....only to be told that they did not realise I was late and because of this they left and now wont be able to meet for another month! Which is just PERFECT....for me!
    It is my first time visiting this thread and I am intensely glad that I have. I am someone who is usually in similar situations as you describe so I am gonna read more on your thread to see if something resonate with me.
    Last edited by practicebyignoring; 07-27-2017 at 09:16 AM. Reason: typing error that made the sentence make no sense.

Today I had an very interesting experience that was brought to me through LOA in regards to my car accident and repair job.

Few weeks ago, I had a car accident and needed to repair my car. So I took the path of least resistance and took it to a car shop (that I was not too fond off when I left my car there). I continued to just distract myself - So 10 days later, I was given an overpriced quotation but they were able to find the require spare parts.

So I drove straight away to that car shop I was a little cautious about going to because they seemed a little disorganized. So here it was the guy in charge, suddenly there although most of the time I rarely see him, and he told me to bring my car and give me a very low quotation. I was just too thrilled and moved my car to their car shop, it has taken only one week for the car to return back. Today I got my car and the job was done perfect and at lowest possible cost. I do not regret any action I have taken because it was always the path of least resistance because that car shop was too busy during the time I made the accident itself!

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    Divine Beautiful Co-Creator Songbird...
    I love how you feel and follow your inspiration..and how things are always working out for you...and wonderfully blessing you...as you are the blessing too!
    Reading your post, I feel such happiness and confirmation of angelic vibration all around. Some magical things have been happening...and what makes it all the sweeter is knowing that I have been purposefully tuning into the energy and asking. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story and vibration, Songbird. I think I will go have some herb tea now.
    Beautiful, Blessed, Tree. Thank you...
    I was just drinking a cup of that delicious herb tea before coming to read your lovely post! Hope that you enjoyed your herb tea

Yes, its magical. I love it when things come together in such magical ways, and now each time i drink a cup of that beautiful tea, i have a double blessing, both the delicious gift of this herb from that tuned in gardener AND a wonderful touchstone of the love and cooperation of the universe. So thinking about it now, it is more beneficial than it would have ever been had I got some seeds and grown it myself.

Love what you say, how it is so much sweeter when we know that the wonderful somethings, come from our allowing the energy to flow. So true, that really is what makes it so much more Wonderful. Knowing it came from the love and blessings of all those in non physical, and feeling so known and loved. For me, the inspiration was the quote that I quoted at the end of the story. I felt really inspired by reaching for alignment, not for the stuff, but for the knowing what source is knowing and thinking....What an opportunity we have all day every day....to tune in to the thoughts and the KNOWING of Source. We ARE so blessed, blessed to be Source Energy in a Physical body, having this wonderful experience of forgetting and remembering! And remembering feels SO good, BECAUSE we forgot!! fun.

I LOVE feeling my alignment, for me that is the main "wonderful something", and I LOVE ALL the wonderful somethings that come from THAT alignment, because of the FEELINGS that they bring with them, feelings of being part of a larger, broader, wonderful SOMETHING! fun. Of being blessed, and known, and at the "manifestation" of all that non physical guidance.....and all that alignment. Maybe that is it.....its the INDICATOR of alignment, that is SO FUN. So fun. Yes its the blessing of the manifestation, but its more than that, its the blessing of the blessing of the manifestation!!!love