Page 133 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133134135136137138 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1385

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    Today I had an very interesting experience that was brought to me through LOA in regards to my car accident and repair job.

Few weeks ago, I had a car accident and needed to repair my car. So I took the path of least resistance and took it to a car shop (that I was not too fond off when I left my car there). I continued to just distract myself - So 10 days later, I was given an overpriced quotation but they were able to find the require spare parts.

So I drove straight away to that car shop I was a little cautious about going to because they seemed a little disorganized. So here it was the guy in charge, suddenly there although most of the time I rarely see him, and he told me to bring my car and give me a very low quotation. I was just too thrilled and moved my car to their car shop, it has taken only one week for the car to return back. Today I got my car and the job was done perfect and at lowest possible cost. I do not regret any action I have taken because it was always the path of least resistance because that car shop was too busy during the time I made the accident itself!
    Hello p by i, love your story.

Alignment always trumps everything else....and that is what your story is showing you.
    When you stay in alignment, regardless of the conditions, then the conditions have to morph to YOUR alignment. So good.

Something wonderful happened to me.

Yesterday, I was thinking about a small contrasting situation, for me, and I had a sort of eureka moment when I thought I wonder what my inner being is thinking about this. And after a while of focus, I had this really clear thought. About how this situation was actually assisting me. It was really helping me to come MORE into Alignment....more into alignment with the PERSPECTIVE of Source. It was actually assisting me to line up more fully with my broader perspective.

And after that insight, I felt I could bless this person, because she was helping me to expand and become more and more in alignment.

That was really something wonderful.

PBI. I love your story and how easily you found and trusted your path of least resistance!
    Songbird...thank you for all your lovely insights and appreciations..feels so nice.
    And your eureka moment and subsequent shift...sooooo wonderful!

Today I am noticing how wonderfully things can work out for me without any effort really on my part. I feel so much more trust that my personal preference really matters.
    I never realized how hard I was on myself. I have said this before..but I guess I just peeled a deeper layer. It's so refreshing!
    Much love to everyone!

Something wonderful happened today
    So yesterday, I became suddenlyv ery sick, then I did choose the path of least resistance, there I was healthy again. Then I met a person, who seemed really sweet but they told me they were very sick, so I told them to practice positive thoughts, about having a strong body that can fight this illness, etc, they agreed to do it. Then we went our separate ways. Then I sat there and told myself “Iam strong & powerful. I will get what I want. I am now the unstoppable force and I will get what I want”. After a little while, I met another person who happens to be vibrational match to my desire, we had a wonderful conversation for around an hour or so. Then I went to bed &visualized my desired life again. I woke up in the morning, a bit angry for unknown reasons, then I have looked at my phone. Suddenly I saw my really good friend change their avatar, to that picture that I have saved in my laptop and lost, the one that I have consider as a “theme of my desire”. Now I took a screen cap and saved that photo into my Magical Box of creation.
    Now the only thing I like to point out, is that usually I am the type of person, who if I wake up angry I look at my phone. So that anger was just the mean or the way, to show me that things are on their way!

PBI..I consciously allowed myself to vent anger and frustration about something to a dear trusted friend the other day. It didn't feel great but it felt a lot better than holding it in and our conversation resulted in her making a HUGELY helpful suggestion I would never have thought of had I tried to think my way to a better feeling. So..I agree anger..is not negative unless you think of it that way...and very informative of something we are wanting/needing. And also, I noticed that when I didn't try to control the anger it became purely frustration which felt so much better it was hilarious! And then that became pure understanding. No need to resist any of this! Much love to you and your Magical Box of Creation!

In addition to that hugely fantastic solution I received the other day...another wonderful thing happened last night.
    My friend texted me to let me know that she was thrilled because she had lost 20lbs in two weeks.
    She had talked to me a couple weeks ago about an extreme cleanse/fast she was starting because she was very anxious to lose the 30lbs she had gained over the last year. I didn't think the cleanse/fast was a good idea, but I didn't say anything about it because I thought it really wasn't my business. But she called me the first night in tears feeling horrible both emotionally and physically. I spent some time talking with her about the different things bothering her and did my best to guide her to soothing thoughts. Then when she told me she was ready to break her fast and get a grilled cheese I suggested to her a middle path with all of it.

And she was really interested in my ideas and seemed excited to do it and I was really glad because I felt this was much better for her well-being but I had no idea she would lose so much weight! And she said it was really easy her to do and she felt great doing it. I'm so pleased! What a wonderful example of aligned action! And it felt so good to receive her appreciation too...both that night we talked and again when she told me about her great results.
    And..like you PBI..I also love to take the advice I give..I feel like I helped myself in helping my friend. I think that is part of why I chose not to fight my anger/frustration and to allow myself to talk to my friend too. Hey..it's a beautiful thing!

And yesterday I decided I wanted some flowers for myself when I saw this beautiful orchid on sale.
    And then when I got home from the store there was a bouquet waiting for me at my front door. I'm sitting here now in front of these beautiful plants..they smell so lovely and they are so beautiful they seem almost surreal. I feel like they are saying to me..what other wonderful things would you like to co-create?

A pure desire with no resistance and........... Tree

Something wonderful happened....

Yesterday, I was relaxing and my mind was very quiet and I asked Source, what I most needed to know. And then, later in the evening I received really strong inspiration to listen to a old recording. It was so good. And after the reading I laughed because i realized that it was exactly what i needed to know! fun.

And then today a friend brought me a beautiful bunch of roses, which was something wonderful today.

And I just had the thought, how fun that is, after recently reading your post Tree, about receiving flowers!

And tonight, I was inspired to listen to Hay House Radio, and Anita Moorjani was playing live, and she is a wonderful speaker, and her show was so uplifting and inspiring.
    d it is funny, because I have been using the internet less, and so its funny, I was inspired to come online and then inspired to listen to this show, and she spoke. about using the internet less, and connecting more to our INNER NET....and I love that idea!! And it was the best show.

Something wonderful is always happening.

Songbird...I just love it! You are asking and receiving from your inner net!!!
    More flowers for wonderful you!

Well, I had a bit of an unconscious split-vibration yesterday..lol I learned a lot of wonderful things about what I want, though! And I am amazed again at how genius and hilarious the universe is!

I was headed to an appointment in the early morning. I thought it was my path of least resistance. I didn't feel completely aligned with it, but I thought it was better to go than not. I had done a lot of work deciding about this appointment and lining up with it and thought I was in a pretty good place with it, so when I left in the morning and realized I had locked myself out of my house without my car keys and would have to cancel the appointment, I felt really disappointed and kind of freaked out. lol

It took me some time, but the more I processed it all I could think was how extremely relieved I felt not to go! I guess I had felt good about my determination to feel aligned with going..so it was a surprise and disappointment when it didn't work out, but now I feel like I really needed the experience of feeling that great relief of not going to realize that I didn't really feel that good about going as I had thought I did...and most of all..that I have other options that feel much better available to me.

But then there was the issue of being locked out of my house again. I was so mad at myself because I did this once before and had neglected to figure out how to work the lock box for keeping a spare key that's on my front porch. And the locksmith I called seemed to be charging too much so I told him I would call him back if I needed his help. Then I found the number for the guy who helped me the last time, but he didn't answer so I just left a message. I knew he might not call back for some time and I saw a few more listings..but I didn't want to call any of them either. I had so much resistance. lol

And this is when it got really fun...in my frustration I was like.. Universe..please help me! I just want to know which locksmith will be the best one for me to call. I just don't want to overspend or wait too long and I don't feel good about calling any of them. And then I decided to just relax and breathe...chill out for a while and enjoy the morning air..and next thing I know my neighbor came outside and said he was on his way to yoga class.

I told him I was locked out and he said he wished he could help but he didn't know what to do. I told him not to worry about it and I would call a locksmith. Then my neighbor realized he was also locked out because he had taken his wife's keys by accident...and so we were laughing about it..but he had a lockbox too and so he showed me his code and said I could use it to put a spare for myself too. Then I realized..I totally forgot..I thought I remembered putting a spare key in a hidden zipper in my purse after the last time this happened. So, I checked, and I had! YAY!

And then later my neighbor and his wife found another set of keys on their driveway that they thought were mine, but they weren't. We were all like..something is up with keys today! lol

What do they say...joy is the key? Next time I make what feels like an important decision I will think more about that.

Today, I just woke up and wanted to test my vibrations or ability for instant manifestation. So I decided to go have breakfast at my favorite place, my two desires were that the restaurant will offer me to take out the leftover of my food and that the area I would be sitting in would have no one but me and my companion.

So there I was for 40 minutes or so, then suddenly this woman and her husband and children appears in the same area and wanted to sit. I just simply looked the other way, ignoring my desire for few months. Then I was a little surprised that she decided to change to another area. Then toward the end, the restaurant asked me if I wanted to have my food leftover, then gave it to me in a nice packet and bag.

I was simply thrilled that I was able to instantly manifest my desire although I am still somehow in a stage of my life where I am fighting off those negative thoughts and insisting on focusing on things that feels relief ,,, but I feel that the High Power is simply showing me that YOU ARE DOING A GOOD JOB! KEEP IT UP!

One more thing I manifested last week, was in relation to my workplace, I posted a thread about a huge fight, I had at my work place around a month ago. Since last week, things started to change, everytime I am at the office, it is the perfect room temperature, it is cleaner than ever, it smells nicer than usual.

So WooHoo and still desire for more!

I felt intense relief from that! I certainly did and wish for more of it!

Joy is the key Tree

Love your story about your day and being locked out....maybe that was a gift of joy, through the path of least resistance, maybe BECAUSE you were lined up with what was the path of LEAST resistance, that the PATH OF least resistance THEN unfolded itself TO YOU.....with your being "locked out of going" fun! That was what I felt happened to me, when I was late, because i was in alignment and following the path of least resistance, the ACTUAL path of LEAST resistance is what actually manifested, or showed up, or revealed itself to me.

And love, how the path of least resistance, intertwined with your neighbor and your keys and both a fun rendevous and a solution both together, so good.