Page 134 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3484124129130131132133134135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1379

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

PbyI,

Your doing great, keep it up.
    Keep caring about how your feeling, and notice how things correspond to your mood and attitude.

Something wonderful happened to me yesterday.....

So, i went for a beautiful little walk in nature, and before I did I was inspired to put a little box in my car, I just kept looking at it and having a feeling to take it, so I did. Anyway, on my walk, I came across a little bird, on the path, still as can be, even when a little dog was sniffing him, and not even hopping around, and unable to fly off, and so I was able to get the box and have a look at him to see if he was okay. At first he was stone still and seemed to be in shock, but after a little while he seemed to liven up a bit, and started to look a bit better and started churping, and then I found a safe little nook, high up in a nearby tree to where he had been on the path. And after a short while, from a distance I saw his mother flying down to the path and finding worms on the earth and flying back again a few times....and I could not see what the mother did, but it seemed like she was doing this to feed her little bird back in the nook. Because as soon as I put the bird in the nook, he started churping a lot more, and then the mother appeared on another tree....So, I hope that all is well with the little bird family. And I hope that little bird will soon be ready to fly.

He was so cute

PBI I also think you are doing great!
    Songbird..that is so sweet How special that must have felt to help the little bird and see the mother watching. I love how you received that inspiration to take the box and just went with it.
    It reminds me of what someone told me about their spiritual teacher and how they took a bologne sandwich and glass of milk out before they went for a walk. Soon after they started walking they came upon a runaway boy who was starving and thrilled to take the food.

Tree

Love that story.

Something wonderful happening....

I have a meeting to attend tomorrow and this morning I had a clear inspiration to check some detail about that, so I called, and it was perfect inspiration, because they had made a mix up I discovered, when I called, and my calling them resulted in it ALL being sorted out ahead of time, which was good because, it would not have been possible to do it later!....So it was a case of being inspired to the solution Before the problem played out....so good. Love inspiration....And love trusting it and seeing how it plays out.

Things are all working out for me, for you, for everyone.

Things are ALWAYS working out.

Songbird, you are tuned in tapped in solving problems before they surface!
    This keeps getting better, doesn’t it. We are more sensitive to our guidance and receiving really good feeling clear impulses.

Yesterday it was getting late in the day and I wanted to chillax but I needed something from the store, so I decided to go to the store really close to my house. But once I got in the car I got a strong impulse to go to the store further away. I wasn’t sure why I had this strong feeling, but I just went with it. That store has better selection of things too so I bought more stuff and figured it would save me another trip later. Then as I was leaving to go to my car someone called out my name. It was someone I had been wanting to ask for advice about something really important to me but wasn't sure if I wanted to bother them. Needless to say, we had a great conversation and they really helped me out with some great advice!

I love reading and sharing these stories. I notice it keeps happening more and more and I feel excited to tune in to more of these good feeling inspirations!

Something wonderful happened today

Today, it was just a wonderful day. I felt I was in alignment with High Power energy. I also wanted to know how my life would be if I am in the zone to receive things. Now, I do feel this stream of well being flowing through my body.

For few years, I have been having a very difficult time with drinking water, it either taste repulsive or makes me feel sick. Today I was just busy and left on my table my 2 litres bottle and toward the mid of day I noticed the bottle was near empty. I have always wanted to do such thing, like drink water without realizing it. What amused me is that I did not use the bathroom much either, which usually happens if I start to drink this much water. I could just feel it my cell are regenerate, my cells absorb water, my cells become healthy, etc.

So I am hoping from there I could have more well being to enjoy intensely. Now I am gonna go and listen to what Abraham says about drinking a lot of water (I know they have a session on that).

Tree, I just love that impulse and how it unfolded....you are receiving such wonderful inspiration.

Its wonderful isn't it when we follow an impulse, like you did, and get to witness first hand the incredible rendezvous that transpire. And I was only thinking about this very thing this morning. How those impulses are so subtle, that it is easy to discount. But after a while, and some experience, and some food poisioning, fun, well not at the time! ha... After some experience we learn for ourselves to TRUST and value these wonderful inner impulses/inspirations. And THEN, its so wonderful to experience the wonderful unfolding of events and circumstances as a result of our LISTENING, and believing IN that wisdom.

And what I find is that the MORE, that I LISTEN, and get to see the wonderful reasons that transpire as a result, the more I VALUE this wonderful wisdom. So good, dear friend, to read about YOUR wonderful wisdom and the magical rendezvous with some great advice.

So, yesterday, as a result of my calling the office ahead of time and solving a problem I did not know about....not only was something unwanted prevented from happening, but also, something REALLY wonderful happened. And I realised today, that THAT was the REAL reason behind the inspiration to call! Because it really was WONDERFUL how it all unfolded. And it was only possible because of the solution to the problem before it happened! So good. So Very Good.

And guess what I said to myself afterwards....

THINGS are ALWAYS working OUT FOR ME.

.....And then, Maybe, this is now my dominant belief, and that is why things manifested as they did! So good!

THINGS ARE ALWAYS working out for me.

THINGS ARE ALWAYS working out.

PBI, love that you FELT the energy in your body, its such a wonderful thing.

Last night was a fantastic one. I fell asleep then at mid of night, I woke up unable to settle. I did not know what was wrong at all, & kept moving around here & there. Then nearby the morning time, my sleep became even deeper. I had that dream, that someone is driving their car, and dropped me at the area, where I am currently working, and where I got married there to my twin flame. It was just unexpectedly beautiful, I was seeing myself in that area, thinking while I was dreaming, that I am gonna see something related to work, then it was like surprise! I feel TITITO! definitely.

Songbird

Something wonderful happened to me today.....

I was sitting on a bench after going for a little walk in nature, and I had a scarf that I had collected some wild fruit in, which I put down right beside me on the seat of the bench. Now the scarf has a design of lots of beautiful butterflies all over it. And so, I smiled as a huge bumble bee lands on one of the printed butterflies, and starts stretching out his little legs, so cute to watch this beautiful creature right next to me! And then a beautiful orange butterfly lands right next to me, above the bumble bee, on the higher part of the bench, and just sits there, right next to me, opening and closing its beautiful wings!

And I think to myself, this must be the highest complement ever, to have such beautiful little beings, feeling so comfortable to come and sit beside me!

It was a beautiful thing....