Page 136 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3686126131132133134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1385

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

So, I was driving in the city and not planning to stop, when I received a clear thought to stop at this shop and get something, that I love to get. So I did just that, and followed the thought, and ended up having this wonderful conversation with the owner of the store, who was there alone in the store. And I was able to give him some wonderful information, that is truly life changing. And I just knew, as I was speaking to him and realised how on the same path we were, that my gift to him was my reason for stopping and going in there. It was such a wonderful rendezvous, and it felt good to us both.

Something really wonderful happened to me the other day.

I was emerged in this aligned experience, and it felt so wonderful, and as it was happening I tried to find words to describe to myself, how I was feeling, I reached for the words bliss, and ecstasy, but those word just did not touch it! I just could not find words for how wonderful I was feeling. And then the other day I was randomly listening to a clip and heard Abraham describing something similar happening to Esther, and their words were exactly what I needed to hear and understand about that experience. And how it was my inner being enjoying the experience fully with me, and how the feeling was simply indescribable alignment with my inner being.

I was blessed to have that experience, and then it was like a double rainbow, when I also received the understanding of it, which just came to me out of the blue, just like the experience itself, happened and just surprised and delighted me.

Inspiration is a wonderful thing.

I had a sort of breakthrough the other day.

Just a couple of insights that came to me as I was relaxing in the bath one evening, that I put into practice.
    Been feeling really wonderful ever since.

It can be really helpful to ponder things with a intention to understanding them more fully.
    Because, when we are able to receive the insights, we do!

Songbird...this page is like a triple rainbow of beyond wonderfulness. I especially love what you said about pondering with an intention to understand more fully.
    Understanding is one of my favorite frequencies. So much love to you, beautiful Songbird!

Last week and this week have marked two success story for moving to positive expectations. I went through an intense situations (even worst than situations that I use to encounter and felt like I am being tested at the HFD by LOA). I have reinforced my belief that I am not only optimistic but I have positive beliefs to manifest the "wanted".
    I did sooth my feelings and whatever I observe as "unwanted" correctly. So I have handled it with a high energy that was just a little surprise to the other party. Then things are happening my way, I manifested the "wanted". Now I am just gonna continue to reinforce positive expectations views into my belief system to move to the next HFD. I know I no longer need to only settle for being at hope, I can get things my way.
    I rarely post because now I am hooked on gym. So you guys/girls have fun until I am back!

Hi Beautiful Tree,

Thank you for your kind post, love the thought of a triple rainbow....so good

Yes, indeed, with all of this wonderfulness, things do start to go beyond wonderfulness, so true, thank you I love that idea....

...Something beyond wonderful happened to me the other day.

I was at the library to return a few books, and had an idea to look for a manual for my ipod touch, and found a few, but then looking below I saw the heading for the below section, and it was something like Positive thought! And that got my attention, and one book in particular just seemed to jump out at me, Saved by the Light, although it was a book I had read before some time ago. But because it lighted up so much, I added it to my pile, and took it out anyways....and I felt inspired to read it as soon as I got home, and could not put it down!

Anyway, I was so enjoying reading it, and it felt so good, and so many new things about it came to me. And something in it, just jumped out to me and just felt so good, and that was something that one of the Angels said to him, after he had just viewed his life review, and seen and felt how much pain he had caused others. And that was...Humans are the difference that god makes, and that difference is Love. Is that not something BEYOND wonderful...

And then the Angel said " Humans, are powerful, spiritual beings...meant to create good on the earth.This good isn't usually accomplished in bold actions, but in singular acts of kindness between people. Its the little things that count, because they are more spontaneous and show who you truly are".

We are powerful, spiritual beings.

From one powerful, spiritual being, to another....thank you dear Tree, I hope you enjoy this little gift to you

Much Love to you

Quote Originally Posted by practicebyignoring View Post
    Last week and this week have marked two success story for moving to positive expectations. I went through an intense situations (even worst than situations that I use to encounter and felt like I am being tested at the HFD by LOA). I have reinforced my belief that I am not only optimistic but I have positive beliefs to manifest the "wanted".
    I did sooth my feelings and whatever I observe as "unwanted" correctly. So I have handled it with a high energy that was just a little surprise to the other party. Then things are happening my way, I manifested the "wanted". Now I am just gonna continue to reinforce positive expectations views into my belief system to move to the next HFD. I know I no longer need to only settle for being at hope, I can get things my way.
    I rarely post because now I am hooked on gym. So you guys/girls have fun until I am back!

That is absolutely one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard, Songbird.
    Thank you with all of my heart.

Beyond beautiful Tree,

Thank YOU

Something really wonderful happened yesterday...

I went to the beach, and when I got to the car park there was a nice man paying right behind me, and then I walked down to the cove, and there was not one person on the beach on this lovely sunny afternoon. And I was walking along the beach by the water, and enjoying the sunshine, and saw this same man walk down to the beach....so there were now only two humans on the beach, which is a really good number! fun.

And I sat with my back up against a big boulder on the beach, and laid out my coat on the sand, and sat there enjoying the warm sunshine, as the cove was sheltered of the wind, it was like a summers day. Basking in the sunshine, enjoying watching the calm sea, and listening to the sound of the waves, was divine, and my picnic lunch of simple salad tasted so delicious!

I was feeling really tuned in, and then my mobile phone rang, and it was a unknown number, and feeling the inspiration to take the call, I did, and it was someone calling me with a solution to a problem that had happened the previous week. A lovely man, with the perfect solution. Someone involved that I did not even know about, behind the scenes, phoning me up with the perfect solution.

And the interesting thing is that I tried to make several phone calls about this last week, from a place of feeling I should sort this out!...but was not able to due to the caller volumes, each time! And now, in retrospect, I am really GLAD that I was not able to get through! Because instead, someone called me, who HAD the solution. And it was a wonderful win win win for everyone involved.

So, good