Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139
Results 1,381 to 1,385 of 1385

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

I had a really funny and kind of miraculous manifestation today. I have lately become "dependent" on my cat for cuddles and kisses. I need to have a cat-petting session every day, ha-ha, or something doesn't feel right. So my husband and myself went to our country cabin for a weekend, but we couldn't take our cat because she was hiding, and we couldn't find her (she hates riding in a car in her cage and can somehow always sense when we are about to take her). So we left without her (my daughter was at home, so she was not alone). But it felt so empty to be in our cabin without my beloved cat. So I tell my husband, can you please go out and see if you find an animal because I desperately need to hold an animal. What kind of an animal can I find? he says. It's mostly nature around, and one neighbor family who live across a field. I am thinking that maybe there is a baby fox or a baby ferret that is abandoned by it mother or something like that. He just laughs at me and goes out, and there he sees the neighbor's little girl who is walking with her bunny rabbit on a leash. She is trying to teach him walk on a leash. So he invites her in, and she is happy to visit, and she lets me hold her little bunny - and oh, he is so affectionate, and friendly, and cuddly, and soft! I totally had my fill of animal-holding today! I just think it was a hilarious coincidence.

Awesome Felicie...you're in the cute and cuddly vortex!

Quote Originally Posted by Felicie View Post
    I had a really funny and kind of miraculous manifestation today. I have lately become "dependent" on my cat for cuddles and kisses. I need to have a cat-petting session every day, ha-ha, or something doesn't feel right. So my husband and myself went to our country cabin for a weekend, but we couldn't take our cat because she was hiding, and we couldn't find her (she hates riding in a car in her cage and can somehow always sense when we are about to take her). So we left without her (my daughter was at home, so she was not alone). But it felt so empty to be in our cabin without my beloved cat. So I tell my husband, can you please go out and see if you find an animal because I desperately need to hold an animal. What kind of an animal can I find? he says. It's mostly nature around, and one neighbor family who live across a field. I am thinking that maybe there is a baby fox or a baby ferret that is abandoned by it mother or something like that. He just laughs at me and goes out, and there he sees the neighbor's little girl who is walking with her bunny rabbit on a leash. She is trying to teach him walk on a leash. So he invites her in, and she is happy to visit, and she lets me hold her little bunny - and oh, he is so affectionate, and friendly, and cuddly, and soft! I totally had my fill of animal-holding today! I just think it was a hilarious coincidence.

Reading here today, I have to say...I too have upleveld quantum style also!

great thread here . I was at work enjoying my many manifestations and this thread popped up. It was then I realized that I really am enjoying this "ask and it is given" flow. I know it's not quantum as I have been practicing the teachings since 2011; even tho the creations feel quantum at the time

and the paradigm shift for me is in the vicinity I have been in , am in. .So very , very TiTiTo !