Page 22 of 138 FirstFirst ... 1217181920212223242526273272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Quote Originally Posted by Brisky121 View Post
    I felt really good about this money coming in so I don't know what happened to keep it away.
    IMHO, poking around at the "Why?s" of "what happened" are less helpful than feeling better now about the manifestations that you have been allowing. You can look around your vibrational "life" to see where else you've been feeling a "run-around" or telling a "run-around" story. It doesn't necessarily mean that you were feeling it about "this money." It's just as likely that you were offering a vibration on some other topic (or as a general expectation in your life) and allowed it to manifest in the area of "this money."

The "trick" now is to attend to your guidance (your "frustration") and to soothe it so that you can feel better now. Generally, poking around in the "what happened to create this situation" will make attending to your frustration and soothing it much more difficult. Fortunately, Abraham teach us that we don't need to figure out the "Why?s" or the "How?s" of any situation.

BTW, how is this "something wonderful" which happened to-day?

(It is. And it's a question whose answer you might want to consider.)

Banned
    Thanks Brisky!! I'm enamored with a certain guy.
    Neat thing to do would be to book a castle for a weekend, and sit around like college girls or guys and drink hot chocolate and talk about men like teenagers. I was at this college a while back but I didn't live in the dorms, just passing through visiting, and it was so cute these girls were like, he is so cute! he is so smart! oh my god he's so cute! He's going to be there! And I just grinned to myself at the coffee machine. Priceless. I will even if older than college age embrace that mentality! I think it's fun.

Neat to have clearer skin!! Like becoming lighter and more radiant.

Lynnie
    sounds wonderful to meet up!

Banned
    There is always something wonderful to attract all the time if you allow it in, source is always flowing, so don't stop the flow? Interesting question to think about thanks WellBeing.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBeing View Post
    BTW, how is this "something wonderful" which happened to-day?

(It is. And it's a question whose answer you might want to consider.)

Oh my goodness,something wonderful happened today. I just got the best compliment..A co-worker came up to me today and told me that I changed the atmosphere here at work. She said that when I was laughing and thanking my boss many many times, hugging him and making a big display of how happy I was about my porch being done (very over the top in a fun happy way), I made everyone here at work laugh and lighten up including my boss, where before he was in a bit of a bad mood, and very serious. She actually said the whole atmosphere here changed to light heartedness. So I dominated the vibration and it was a good vibration...yeah me..She said the change was very palpable..I am so proud of myself for focusing on my happy state of being that it is really picking up momentum....

Love to all of you

Hi Wonderful People!
    Brisky, I think Wellbeing and Surfer had great insights for you. I hope you are feeling better! I'm quite sure you are going downstream, actually!
    Surfer, I love your college dorm vibration.
    Lynnie, you adorable uplifter!

Something wonderful happened today. I got lots of rest last night and I am having so much fun in my VRs. I just keep playing with the energies and focusing on what I want. I feel powerful good!
    oh .. hey.. I almost forgot! I heard that a film I acted in is going to screen at the Chinese theater in LA... and some other festival.. I had a small but fun part.. and I don't even know if it made the cut or not..but I feel like it did.. oh well... it will be fun to find out! I'm just loving that I always work on the best projects for me and how fun it is!!!

Hey everyone

Tree, it looks like wonderful things are popping up every where for you...yeah alignment!!!

Hey Brisky, how is your flower garden coming along, dreaming of all the butterflies, and compliments you'll get. Oh and just having something pretty to look at will be so nice.

Something wonderful happened to me yesterday...I actually could truly relate to what Abe says about us not wanting all of our stuff all at once. I am just bouncing off the walls happy about my lovely porch...So I was thinking that ya Abe is right, now I am truly absolutely truly enjoying the unfolding, and I have been for months, visualizing and feeling the wonderfulness of it and basking in my thoughts about it. Now the full realization of months, even years of dreaming about this but serious knowing that it was to be done since Christmas past is truly awesome. I don't want anything else to be realized at this exact moment, I want to bask in what is happening now. Oh sure I still take time to enjoy my other 'realities' and I am truly excited about their unfolding, but they don't need to come to me today, I'm happy now, enjoying them in my emotion now, and truly happy with my porch. This is a nice realization..I think I'm growing up.

Love to all of you

Hi Lynnie! It's a wonderful thing for me to come here and read your post! Yay for your porch and your happiness!!!!! Yay for you molding the clay!!!!!
    I feel filled with juicy happiness thinking about my unfolding too!
    And a shout out to Brisky!
    Surfer!
    and anyone else popping by!

Hi Treelotus! That shout out made me smile. Thank you Hi Lynnie! Hi everyone else. I'm sorry I have not posted anything the past few days. I have been stressed and not feeling very wonderful. But, I did find joy in reading all your wonderful updates and I am so happy for all of you!!

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    Hi Lynnie! It's a wonderful thing for me to come here and read your post! Yay for your porch and your happiness!!!!! Yay for you molding the clay!!!!!
    I feel filled with juicy happiness thinking about my unfolding too!
    And a shout out to Brisky!
    Surfer!
    and anyone else popping by!

HI Brisky! It's wonderful you found joy coming here in spite of some contrasty feelings. I know you will be feeling better eventually.. but I also know it's ok that you feel how you do right now. Abraham says we just need to feel a little bit better.. and that's enough.. or just simply make peace with how we feel.
    That's wonderful isn't it?! I believe in you Brisky. You'll figure it out. I can tell you've been practicing.. and allowing.. and I know that Source always finds a way to make things work out for us when we align and allow.. just trust yourself and trust in Source...for there is no separation!!!
    And please don't be sorry...nothing to be sorry for!