Page 3 of 135 FirstFirst 123456781353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1350

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

  1. #21
    Brisky121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pleasant Valley
    Posts
    600
    And another wonderful thing today. I had this impulse to go to the dog park. But instead we did something better. I live in a town right along the Mississippi River. There is a nature island with trails you can walk on. We went to this island. I loved being outside in nature. Spring is beginning to show (finally) new green grass is coming in. New buds are opening up on the trees. We watched the eagles, the pelicans, the mallards, sea gulls, canada geese and loons. I'm very glad we went. It was myself, my son, my daughter and my two dogs. It was a very nice vortexy day.

  2. #22
    christineepiphany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Stars Hollow
    Posts
    896
    Interestingly enough, once I accepted the possibility that I might not ever have my ideal mate and got used to "Plan B" happening, the thought of attracting my ideal mate seemed MORE possible than it ever had, before!! I guess because I relaxed and let go, giving room for the very possible possibility to happen in an organic, natural, free-flowing way!
    Today something wonderful happened~ my husband and I decided to go for an exploratory walk in the next neighborhood, looking for a public "catwalk" that someone had told me about. Instead, we found a very nice, new place to explore, with little surprises along the way to enjoy~ and I manifested a new, cleeeean porta-potty, of all things! The cleanest one I've ever seen, next to the sidewalk at a house renovation going on in the middle of that neighborhood (well, I had to go to the bathroom, and we were about a half-mile or so from our house, in a residential area where we didn't know anyone, so I was kind of wishing for something like a nice porta-potty, though I'd never seen such a clean one, before this)!
    Hahahahahaha!
    Also, I managed to find an old friend of my husband's online for him~ that was nice!

  3. #23
    Brisky121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pleasant Valley
    Posts
    600
    I will have to definitely work on the accepting of the possibility of never having it. To let go of that is devastating to me. I don't even want to think I will never have a good mate. Still, I do not have my life on hold. I use a dating site as a means to socialize. Today I enjoyed a lovely nature hike with a guy I met there. He was very handsome, very kind and good company. Although I felt no chemistry, we still had a very nice day together. That is my wonderful thing for today. I'm rather sure he is not the one for me but I still enjoyed the company. Plus, the weather outside was gorgeous and the walk was filled with all the beauty of nature. It was very nice.


    Quote Originally Posted by christineepiphany View Post
    Interestingly enough, once I accepted the possibility that I might not ever have my ideal mate and got used to "Plan B" happening, the thought of attracting my ideal mate seemed MORE possible than it ever had, before!! I guess because I relaxed and let go, giving room for the very possible possibility to happen in an organic, natural, free-flowing way!
    Today something wonderful happened~ my husband and I decided to go for an exploratory walk in the next neighborhood, looking for a public "catwalk" that someone had told me about. Instead, we found a very nice, new place to explore, with little surprises along the way to enjoy~ and I manifested a new, cleeeean porta-potty, of all things! The cleanest one I've ever seen, next to the sidewalk at a house renovation going on in the middle of that neighborhood (well, I had to go to the bathroom, and we were about a half-mile or so from our house, in a residential area where we didn't know anyone, so I was kind of wishing for something like a nice porta-potty, though I'd never seen such a clean one, before this)!
    Hahahahahaha!
    Also, I managed to find an old friend of my husband's online for him~ that was nice!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Brisky121 View Post

    Today I enjoyed a lovely nature hike with a guy I met there.

    He was very handsome, very kind and good company.

    we still had a very nice day together.


    That is my wonderful thing for today.
    I'm rather sure he is not the one for me but

    I still enjoyed the company.


    Brisky121 you are allowing beautiful men into your life!!!

    you do not need to work out if 'he is the one' or anything complicated like that

    I am very positive the Universe will give you a nod when the time is right
    and in the meantime -you just enjoy your time right now! : )

    you just continue allowing these delightful handsome creatures to light up your days and keep enjoying your beautiful life, breathing the same air as them, laughing with them, enjoying their splendid beautiful masculine company

    -this will bring more gorgeous men into your life-
    -like attracts like-

    you like them - you attract more!!!

    there are many 'ones'
    just enjoy the ones with you right now : )

    much love gorgeous lady
    xxxxxxx

  5. #25
    christineepiphany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Stars Hollow
    Posts
    896
    I agree with W+B on this aspect, Brisky~ you don't have to figure out "is he the one?" Abe even has that in an old workshop~ warning us as singles not to go around constantly going, "Are you the one? Are you the one? Are you the one?" That'll just muddy up the waters with all kinds of resistance!
    This guy you went on the hike with, it was fun. It was nice company. That's all it has to be! My ideal relationship was arranged by the universe in such a way that I didn't see it happening, step by step, until it was in place~ then, I was positive about what was going on! So was my mate. We both KNEW by the end of the first date!
    But before then? I didn't see it coming. I wasn't looking for it. I'd learned my lesson about trying to look for it before the universe's signal! And the universe will give you that signal. If you can relax and just have fun at face value with your dates, it'll happen in the undercurrents for you. It will be easy, it will be smooth, it will work out perfectly! Mine did.
    I had a kinda-boyfriend while I was cleaning up my vibration. I knew he wasn't the one for me, but I was open to anyone the universe wanted to match me up with, because I knew the universe would give me the perfect essence of what I desired!
    I decided to enjoy kinda-boyfriend's positive aspects, my affection for him, the good qualities he had and the fun we had together. To enjoy it simply for what it was. When I was going through the resistance releasing letting-go segment, I held on to the hope that I would 'at least' be able to find nice men to go out with~ and I planned on continuing to date kinda-boyfriend for as long as the relationship could bring that easy-going enjoyment to us both. It was agreed upon that if he found his someone-special, I would step aside and if I found my someone-special, he would step aside. We would part company with affection and respect~ which we did when the time came that my vortex romance started happening!
    It's all about relaxing, releasing any resistance, appreciating, having fun and trusting in the U!

  6. #26
    christineepiphany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Stars Hollow
    Posts
    896
    My something wonderful that happened today was that my family got together to celebrate Easter with plenty of food and fun ~ and photos!! I took plenty of photos, of the grandchildren, the kids, the flowers growing, the various relatives and all the fun they were getting up to....it was a really nice time, I had a good time! Good memories stored up!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by christineepiphany View Post
    I agree with W+B on this aspect, Brisky~ you don't have to figure out "is he the one?" Abe even has that in an old workshop~ warning us as singles not to go around constantly going, "Are you the one? Are you the one? Are you the one?" That'll just muddy up the waters with all kinds of resistance!
    This guy you went on the hike with, it was fun. It was nice company. That's all it has to be! My ideal relationship was arranged by the universe in such a way that I didn't see it happening, step by step, until it was in place~ then, I was positive about what was going on! So was my mate. We both KNEW by the end of the first date!
    But before then? I didn't see it coming. I wasn't looking for it. I'd learned my lesson about trying to look for it before the universe's signal! And the universe will give you that signal. If you can relax and just have fun at face value with your dates, it'll happen in the undercurrents for you. It will be easy, it will be smooth, it will work out perfectly! Mine did.
    I had a kinda-boyfriend while I was cleaning up my vibration. I knew he wasn't the one for me, but I was open to anyone the universe wanted to match me up with, because I knew the universe would give me the perfect essence of what I desired!
    I decided to enjoy kinda-boyfriend's positive aspects, my affection for him, the good qualities he had and the fun we had together. To enjoy it simply for what it was. When I was going through the resistance releasing letting-go segment, I held on to the hope that I would 'at least' be able to find nice men to go out with~ and I planned on continuing to date kinda-boyfriend for as long as the relationship could bring that easy-going enjoyment to us both. It was agreed upon that if he found his someone-special, I would step aside and if I found my someone-special, he would step aside. We would part company with affection and respect~ which we did when the time came that my vortex romance started happening!
    It's all about relaxing, releasing any resistance, appreciating, having fun and trusting in the U!

    oooh goodness me!!!

    SO many goosebumps reading this


    and I really really love your part about the agreement you and kinda-boyfriend had! wow, what a beautiful loving caring man, and you too! christineepiphany to have that love and sharing to be so open and adoring at the same time!
    LOVE it!!!!

    i have had this thought many times for the boys in my life, and the way I am with them
    this is exactly how I feel with them!
    let me enjoy you now, and you enjoy me, and if our specials 'ones' come along then I will gracefully and happily step aside, and vice versa - but in the meantime let's make the most of enjoying each other

    xxxxx

  8. #28
    Loving these posts. Total chills! Loving that I met someone who just sparks with me. He's fantastic. The most amazing musician, producer, rapper...
    He makes my heart flutter, and you were right Christine. You described him to a T! I asked the universe for content over form, and it delivered the sweetest human being I have ever laid my eyes on. He makes me feel like a really beautiful woman, a strong musician and someone who deserves to be here and rock. I'm totally smitten with him, and I don't care who knows it! Because I love every moment of it, the unfolding, what we may or may not ever be, I just love every bit of it. I am loving that I cleaned up my vibration. I'm loving this path, this perfect timing, these beautiful bright eyes songs that highlight our nights, the cigarettes, the excellent manners and demonstrations of affection and friendship and companionship. I love our friends together. I love that it's all built on excellent communication and the focus of what is wanted. I love the trust, the easy, downstream, wobble free experience I haven't really tried out before. Our silence is perfect, and I know without a doubt that I'm in the best hands. I love you all, and our wonderful Inner Beings guiding us to our most excellent selves every day. XO

  9. #29
    Brisky121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pleasant Valley
    Posts
    600
    You know, I do that all the time...are you the one? Are you the one? Are you the one? Well, are you? LOL. How do I get that out of my system? I need a new way of thinking when I go out and socialize. How do I even stop looking for it because even when I try not to, I still am.


    Quote Originally Posted by christineepiphany View Post
    I agree with W+B on this aspect, Brisky~ you don't have to figure out "is he the one?" Abe even has that in an old workshop~ warning us as singles not to go around constantly going, "Are you the one? Are you the one? Are you the one?" That'll just muddy up the waters with all kinds of resistance!
    This guy you went on the hike with, it was fun. It was nice company. That's all it has to be! My ideal relationship was arranged by the universe in such a way that I didn't see it happening, step by step, until it was in place~ then, I was positive about what was going on! So was my mate. We both KNEW by the end of the first date!
    But before then? I didn't see it coming. I wasn't looking for it. I'd learned my lesson about trying to look for it before the universe's signal! And the universe will give you that signal. If you can relax and just have fun at face value with your dates, it'll happen in the undercurrents for you. It will be easy, it will be smooth, it will work out perfectly! Mine did.
    I had a kinda-boyfriend while I was cleaning up my vibration. I knew he wasn't the one for me, but I was open to anyone the universe wanted to match me up with, because I knew the universe would give me the perfect essence of what I desired!
    I decided to enjoy kinda-boyfriend's positive aspects, my affection for him, the good qualities he had and the fun we had together. To enjoy it simply for what it was. When I was going through the resistance releasing letting-go segment, I held on to the hope that I would 'at least' be able to find nice men to go out with~ and I planned on continuing to date kinda-boyfriend for as long as the relationship could bring that easy-going enjoyment to us both. It was agreed upon that if he found his someone-special, I would step aside and if I found my someone-special, he would step aside. We would part company with affection and respect~ which we did when the time came that my vortex romance started happening!
    It's all about relaxing, releasing any resistance, appreciating, having fun and trusting in the U!

  10. #30
    Brisky121's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Pleasant Valley
    Posts
    600
    How wonderful for you, Coleparrots Thank you for sharing


    Quote Originally Posted by coleparrots View Post
    Loving these posts. Total chills! Loving that I met someone who just sparks with me. He's fantastic. The most amazing musician, producer, rapper...
    He makes my heart flutter, and you were right Christine. You described him to a T! I asked the universe for content over form, and it delivered the sweetest human being I have ever laid my eyes on. He makes me feel like a really beautiful woman, a strong musician and someone who deserves to be here and rock. I'm totally smitten with him, and I don't care who knows it! Because I love every moment of it, the unfolding, what we may or may not ever be, I just love every bit of it. I am loving that I cleaned up my vibration. I'm loving this path, this perfect timing, these beautiful bright eyes songs that highlight our nights, the cigarettes, the excellent manners and demonstrations of affection and friendship and companionship. I love our friends together. I love that it's all built on excellent communication and the focus of what is wanted. I love the trust, the easy, downstream, wobble free experience I haven't really tried out before. Our silence is perfect, and I know without a doubt that I'm in the best hands. I love you all, and our wonderful Inner Beings guiding us to our most excellent selves every day. XO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •