Page 85 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3575808182838485868788899095135 ... LastLast

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

I'm heading back off the grid 😂 it must have been in my vortex to stay somewhere off the beaten path...like Robert frost's poem about taking the road less traveled. 😃 I love you all!!!!!!!

And tree I had a similar experience today. I got lost on a back road that was about as narrow as a driveway. I was like "Abraham I don't know how to get back." They said, "you're okay" they're such sweeties 💞

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    Intheclouds, I think if we get into this topic here it would be a definite thread highjack.
    Well, I am definitely curious about it. I seem to have a "block" up too. I want to be married to a wonderful man who loves me.

I wish we could share pictures here. I'd love to see the mountain views! How fabulous!!

You're right it is off topic, I didn't even see that until now, can't erase it now. It was off another tangent I forgot! Sorry everyone.
    You're right--it all needs to be on the topic of wonderful and it makes sense not to swirve off.

Quote Originally Posted by intheclouds View Post
    You're right it is off topic, I didn't even see that until now, can't erase it now. It was off another tangent I forgot! Sorry everyone.
    I'm glad you posted. Because now I am very curious and want to find out more about it. I think it would be so wonderful if you started a thread on it. I'd love to read some of the Abe responses it could get

Awe..Casey.. how sweet.. I love when you get that feeling of .. it's gonna be alright...
    Brisky...you're doing so well.. I don' know why you think you have a block! At least it seems to me you're right on track.

Yes maybe Brisky you don't have a block if you have so many people coming your direction!
    Another thread sounds like a great idea, sorry I will shut up on the topic now.

Brisky if you have these five suitors that must be a great thing, like you have all your fingers in different shades of paint! You know those little tiny water color pods you had as a kid that you can snap off? Like you're holding this varying palette. I'm giddy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by treelotus View Post
    Awe..Casey.. how sweet.. I love when you get that feeling of .. it's gonna be alright...
    Brisky...you're doing so well.. I don' know why you think you have a block! At least it seems to me you're right on track.
    Well, I've been single five years now..in those five years I have watched so many friends and family meet, date, fall in love and get married and I can hardly get even a real date.
    Ahhh but it's okay. It's all good. I'm really starting to enjoy all my 'me' time. I know that the Universe has it all worked out for me

I'm glad you're really starting to enjoy your me time.. FriskyB...I sensed your good feeling place from you post this morning.. that's why I was like.. block? heck no!.. its just a moment you're having..
    I bet you will be thrilled with what is laid out for you...and it has so much more in it than you even know...Good night, friends!

I think you are doing great Brisky!
    If you're in Iowa that must be a great place. I lived in a major city for years or more and it was notoriously difficult to meet people.