Page 87 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3777828384858687888990919297137 ... LastLast

Thread: Something wonderful happened today

Ooooooo cake!!!!! And lemon drizzle at that 😊 never had that one but I lovvvvvvveee lemon.

I just got out of the hottub where I had a toboggan on my head. My parents called winter hats toboggans so I do too 😂

And Songbird can I pleaseeeeeeeee say I love love love British spelling of words. It's so in my vortex to see how you spell things. What a blessing!!!!!!

Love a good hot tub.

Casey bean, old chap, darling, please take a dip for me!!
    Are you on holiday, sounds like you are having a wonder full vortex time. Good for you. xoxo

Did someone say cake?? 🎂 you got my attention, lol 😁😁😁😁
    All your adventures sound like so much fun!! I could do without the snow though. I don't like it.
    But you guys, I am SO stinking excited!!!
    Of my guys is driving from 3 hours away to take me out for my birthday! He's on his way right now. It's the one I call Wilson. We've been talking for a year now. This will be our 6th date together and our first time spending the night together. Yay baby! 😏😏 tahaha!!
    He is so incredibly wonderful. The best guy in five years I've come across. He's even better than Fred.
    But oh my! He'll be here in just little over an hour and I'm not even dressed yet!
    Oomie Zoomie you guys!! Catch ya tomorrow night!
    Lovessss!!! 💖💖💖

Happy Birthday lovely Brisky

Make a wish....xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by songbird View Post
    Happy Birthday lovely Brisky

Make a wish....xoxo
    Thanks Songbird my birthday is the 21st though. A few more days still. But celebrating tonight with my lovely guy

Yeah Songbird!!! I have taken myself on vacation 😊 I love me and I love to take me out hehe. It feels so good and comes from within when I say it!!!! Oh Casey I love you so much is how I feel inside 😚

Happy early celebration love party, Frisky Brisky! !!!!!!!

She got her birthday wish, wow Brisky!!

Something wonderful happened today.....I woke up, made my own coffee, it tastes like silk, delicious organic coffee, didn't have to go to the place I hate to get any.
    Last edited by intheclouds; 01-17-2016 at 01:44 PM.

Something wonderful happened today.
    I woke up in his arms this morning. It was the first time in at least four years I was held the whole night through.
    He's left to go home now. It is a three hours drive for him. But I am filled with such joy, such appreciation, such immense gratitude for that moment.
    You know, I've dated guys who lived a mere ten minutes away who couldn't make time for me and here Wilson drives 3 hours to take me out to dinner for my birthday. I like this guy so much and he likes me too.
    He feels so easy. He's easy to talk to. He's easy to be with.
    I don't know what's going to happen down the line but for the first time ever when it comes to dating, I feel so relaxed. I feel good about letting it just flow.
    The evening was amazing. We went out to a Mexican dinner. Then we went out for a few drinks and karaoke. I sang, he didn't, lol. That's okay. I could tell he liked seeing me enjoying myself. Then we went back to my house and we had mind blowing sex before falling asleep in a tight embrace.
    I loved waking up next to him. I loved how we spent the morning laying in bed just talking.
    Oh, Universe, I want more of that!
    Today I am relaxed. I have the day off work and the house all to myself. I made a large batch of enchiladas to eat for both lunch and dinner. And I got a present in the mail from my son who lives in California. Thanks Amazon Sunday delivery. I really like fun coffee mugs. He sent me a mug with a funny saying on it.
    Things are always working out for me. I love you guys. Oomie zoomie 💕💕💕

That is so sweet Brisky!!

Ow ow Frisky Brisky 😂 I'm do happy for you!!!