Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36414243444546

Thread: Practicing the Teachings - JDL Style

i'm a new member hear , i'm really glad to be a part of this community
    i want to ask about how can i practically get into my vortex ?
    thank you all

Quote Originally Posted by The_Beautiful_Aida View Post
    i'm a new member hear , i'm really glad to be a part of this community
    i want to ask about how can i practically get into my vortex ?
    thank you all
    Welcome to the Forum, T_B_A!

Because this is a Practice thread (meaning this is where one or more members is applying these teachings with the intention of doing their "work"), I'm going to briefly answer your question (so as not to derail the "work" that is going on in this thread).

You tune yourself to the frequency of your Vortex by finding thoughts which "feel better." You'll see that phrase ("feel better") a lot on this Forum. Not only do Abraham recommend that's what we do, they have explained why they recommend that we do this and have given us practical exercises, tools and techniques to help us feel better in the many books that they have written. Each of those books covers the full extent of these teachings (Abraham have "only one answer."), but each book is focused slightly differently so that more and more of us can understand their single message. So, if you'd like more "practical" direction, I'd recommend that you read an Abraham book, such as AAIIG*.

Moderator's note: If you'd prefer a more detailed discussion of your question, please open a new thread in the Abraham-Hicks Teachings and You sub-forum, where most of our question-answerers tend to hang out. That way we can focus on the conversation that you want to have.

Have fun!

*You can find a translation of the acronyms and abbreviations that we commonly use here on the Forum in our Glossary.
    Last edited by WellBeing; 02-09-2017 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Fixed broken link.

i appreciate you that Wellbeing ))))
    thank youuu really