Page 1 of 45 12345611 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 450

Thread: Practicing the Teachings - JDL Style

  1. #1
    JDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark.
    Posts
    507

    Practicing the Teachings - JDL Style

    Inspired from writing and getting improved emotions i want to make a thread to sorta document my improvements, so a lot of it will be me trying to write this process of going general , but i reserve the right to take it in any direction this process takes me... So read at your own peril.

    All of my life (49 years so far) until sometime within in the last 15 years, i were happy go lucky, without any real ambitious plans, a bit scared of life i guess, and very much sucked into reality, so i had an ok life, a bit boring maybe, but without any major issues too, and never really short of money, though never a lot of it either.

    after a depression i decided i wanted to move to Thailand, and somehow i got all the money i needed to feel safe enough in doing so.
    Down here my income dwindled into nothing, and my savings are about to run out., some 5-6 mths ago i had been meditating semi regularly for a while, i decided to find happiness in my life, becuase i had earlier decided to turn my life around before i became 50 (08-25-2015) and from there i looked into buddhism, more meditation, happiness research, and somewhere i ran into Abraham.

    These teachings immediately resonated with all of the knowledge i have picked up over the last 20 years of searching for something better, and i have no doubt in the fact that this works.

    I have for a long time felt there were 2 mee's, the me that lives in "reality with all the limitations it brings.
    And the mee that have always understood that we can create our own reality, but also always found clues missing in the material, like "think and grow rich" That never mentioned "being happy" or "vibrations" as an ingredient, The Secret which actually only reveals half of the secret as i saw it... But this material holds all the keys it appears....

    And i would like to express my appreciation for this material, and for leading me to this forum where i can go deeper into this, and realise more and more how i create my life, and always have, even if some of it appears a bit off...

    Now i realise there are "at least" 3 mee's counting my IB, that guides me in the right direction.

    I also realise as write i release resistance, and this goes for almost everybody, that writing it is releasing resistance.
    In the last while i have unknowingly manifested the very place i now live in "again" as it was my old apartment.

    I have decided becoming happy/feeling good is my number 1 priority, and to achieve that i need to GIV more than not...
    I believe i know my dreams, but remain open to, the fact that the universe knows best, and wait for my inspiration before taking any action.

    Now this was a bit about my past, which i will not write more about, except if it becomes unavoidable which i doubt it will...
    It was also some of the ranting i do, and i intend to rant on, and appreciate as i go along, i hope you can make sense of it, and if not, go find something that inspires you... I would...

  2. #2
    JDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark.
    Posts
    507
    I want to love money and prosperity

    SN:
    A big part of me have a longstanding fear of not enough money
    I kinda freeze up and procrastinate when i fear running out of money
    I fear the day may come where i have to go back home, and maybe even live off wellfare.

    GN:
    Most people have issues involving money
    lots of people feel lesser because they get wellfare
    fear and pride stops millions from getting the abundance of money they long for

    GP:
    Getting into wellfare for a while is not the end of the world
    Danes should be happy they have such a generous system
    money is money nomatter what the source... (pun i know )

    GRID:
    love
    warmth
    warm love
    loving body
    heaven
    loving
    lovingly
    love
    I love me
    I am loving
    I love helping
    Love is good
    Money are good
    i love money...
    I really do...
    moneylover
    lover of money
    lover of abundance
    there is love and money all around...
    i love feeling abundant
    there is enough of me for all the girls...
    I love life right about now... and now... and...


    SP:
    before i knew ABE i manifested enough money to live free in Thailand for 5 years
    I know deep down that i were meant to figure this out...
    All my life has pointed to this
    I will do it... lovingly...
    I am love, and soon it will show in all of me...
    I love my cells, every last one of them...
    I love being
    Ohh i just love right now...

    Wow... that felt good...I can feel the loving gaze i have now... Cool

  3. #3
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    63,218
    Hi dear one, You asked me for feedback and here I am!
    I very much appreciate that you want to do it YOUR style, so please just take my comments as inspiration that you can dump,
    if they donīt fit "JDL-style".


    Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    I want to love money and prosperity
    When you set an INTENTION, that implies that youīr maybe not there yet. So, it DOES NOT NEED to be an "accurate" description of what already is!
    When you write an intention less than bold, it has no pulling power.
    If you are too bold, you donīt believe it.

    "I want to" is less bold than "I am". I advice to feeeeel if the intention "I want to love money and prosperity"
    really feels better than "I love money and prosperity." ?

    Remember- itīs an intention. You donīt intend to "want to love". You intend to "love money and prosperity". Right?

    Read the sentence, slowly and deeply- until you FEEL it. Itīs a Grid all in itself.

    I love money and prosperity.
    I love money and prosperity.
    I love money and prosperity.
    I love money and prosperity.
    I love money and prosperity.


    SN:
    A big part of me have a longstanding fear of not enough money
    I kinda freeze up and procrastinate when i fear running out of money
    I fear the day may come where i have to go back home, and maybe even live off wellfare.
    Yep. You can add more, if there is more, but donīt dig stuff up thatīs not yet active.

    GN:
    Most people have issues involving money
    lots of people feel lesser because they get wellfare
    fear and pride stops millions from getting the abundance of money they long for
    Thatīs ok, but I advice an EMOTIONAL approach. Feel,if this maybe even would work better for you:

    -I have fear.
    I am pinched off.
    I want this to be different.
    It sucks.

    -And then, LET IT GO.
    Donīt go back into negatives, in THIS process. Itīs a decision, and you must be willing to -from now on, in this one process- look FORWARDS towards what you want.

    GP:
    Getting into wellfare for a while is not the end of the world
    Danes should be happy they have such a generous system
    money is money nomatter what the source... (pun i know )
    I like the pun.
    You could add even more, as a loving father who soothes his son:

    "Iīm ok.
    I came a long way, and Iīm doing pretty good.
    I dared a lot, and I was willing that it might be a bit adventurous.
    Itīs ok!
    I donīt need to figure anything out right now.
    I will be ok, no matter what.
    Iīm proud of me.
    Iīm really proud of me, unconditionally.
    I like that."

    -You deserve a bit of nice talk for yourself! Be gentle. Be friendly to yourself. Embrace yourself, love and SOOTHE yourself-
    and do it just because you deserve it. Not "to get somewhere, with doing so"!

    GRID:
    love
    warmth
    warm love
    loving body
    heaven
    loving
    lovingly
    love
    I love me
    I am loving
    I love helping
    Love is good
    Money are good
    i love money...
    I really do...
    moneylover
    lover of money
    lover of abundance
    there is love and money all around...
    i love feeling abundant
    there is enough of me for all the girls...
    I love life right about now... and now... and...
    Did it feel good? It feels a bit diffuse for me, but *I* donīt know what works FOR YOU. If it worked for you, great!

    SP:
    before i knew ABE i manifested enough money to live free in Thailand for 5 years
    I know deep down that i were meant to figure this out...
    All my life has pointed to this
    I will do it... lovingly...
    I am love, and soon it will show in all of me...
    I love my cells, every last one of them...
    I love being
    Ohh i just love right now...
    That was very feelable!

    Wow... that felt good...I can feel the loving gaze i have now... Cool




    -this is YOUR thread, so when you want feedback again, please tell me, otherwise I respect your privacy!

  4. #4
    JDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark.
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Hi dear one, You asked me for feedback and here I am!
    I very much appreciate that you want to do it YOUR style, so please just take my comments as inspiration that you can dump,
    if they donīt fit "JDL-style".



    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    "I want to" is less bold than "I am". I advice to feeeeel if the intention "I want to love money and prosperity"
    really feels better than "I love money and prosperity." ?
    From where i were "I love" felt like to bold... Thats why i added the "want to"

    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    Read the sentence, slowly and deeply- until you FEEL it. Itīs a Grid all in itself.

    I love money and prosperity.
    I love money and prosperity.
    I love money and prosperity.
    I love money and prosperity.
    I love money and prosperity.
    I feel it more than before... but i can do better too i believe... Will work on it.



    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    -I have fear.
    I am pinched off.
    I want this to be different.
    It sucks.
    Thats too low on the scale for me right now... (feels like anger to me)

    Maybe...
    - I have fear
    I feel stuck sometimes
    I want to get this... and i will
    Its hard but i can do it...
    I know it has positive tones in it, but the other one feels rough... But perhaps that's the whole idea?

    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    "Iīm ok.
    I came a long way, and Iīm doing pretty good.
    I dared a lot, and I was willing that it might be a bit adventurous.
    Itīs ok!
    I donīt need to figure anything out right now.
    I will be ok, no matter what.
    Iīm proud of me.
    Iīm really proud of me, unconditionally.
    I like that."

    -You deserve a bit of nice talk for yourself! Be gentle. Be friendly to yourself. Embrace yourself, love and SOOTHE yourself-
    and do it just because you deserve it. Not "to get somewhere, with doing so"!
    I definitely like this... I want more... more...
    I will work so i can talk like this, and feel it flow from me...
    It feels good, it feels like Abraham...


    Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post
    -this is YOUR thread, so when you want feedback again, please tell me, otherwise I respect your privacy!
    Ill be back, i will always want feedback this great...

  5. #5
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    63,218
    When you FEEL your emotional guidance- as you start so clearly perceiving it already!- youīll not need otherīs advice anymore!
    But certainly, Iīll be there when you ask, and itīll be a pleasure, also!


  6. #6
    JDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark.
    Posts
    507
    So... In the last couple of days i have focused on my Wb, checking in regularly with myself, to check how i am feeling, and deliberately doing something to raise my vibration.

    As i do this more and more, i find myself "longing" for my desires... its like i can feel them, but they are not here yet...
    I dont really have a problem with them not being here yet, its more that these growing desires is making me so eager to get going, and i feel like they should begin to appear in my experince... (Is that holding me back?)

    As i write i take small breaks, closing my eyes and feeling how this feels to write, and where i am in relation to my desires... and i love thinking about them, in fact i cant wait to get to live them....

    A big part of me has the idea i am going to win big in the lottery, and it also a huge desire of mine... But in reality it could come from anywhere...
    I am also a bit split in the fact that i want to win big, because i have big dreams, and they will need a lot of cash to be fulfilled... But at the same time i desire the experiences related to getting that rich, so i find myself slightly on the one side of:
    "Yesssssss... i will win it" and "Its ok if i dont win that big, i only really need a decent win or windfall to get the ball rolling"

    Winning the big lottery would just feel sooo goooddd... and i am imagining all of the nice things i am going to buy for myself, the gifts i am going to give some of my best friends... the surprising looks at people i like when i offer them my gifts, and their joy and gratitude in the recieveing it...

    I am leaning towards wanting the big win more, but i definitely would also love the smaller win, so i could enjoy the journey towards bigger and better, but on the other hand, winning smaller (still pretty big)would not stop me from still wanting bigger and better... It would just not make me able to give big gifts to people i love.

    Its a nice dilemma to have, but is it messing with my point of attraction?

  7. #7
    Super Moderator WellBeing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    13,647
    Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    As i do this more and more, i find myself "longing" for my desires... its like i can feel them, but they are not here yet...
    I dont really have a problem with them not being here yet, its more that these growing desires is making me so eager to get going, and i feel like they should begin to appear in my experince... (Is that holding me back?)
    Probably.

    "Longing" (a cousin of "yearning") comes from taking negative score. As you take negative score (noticing your lack of "it"), the LoA has to bring to you more "lack of 'it'."

    Abraham describe the attitude that they would like us to achieve for ourselves is "satisfied where I am and eager for more." Are you feeling something like that right now on these topics? If so, how will you milk it and amplify it? If not, how will you work your way towards that attitude?

    Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    As i write i take small breaks, closing my eyes and feeling how this feels to write, and where i am in relation to my desires... and i love thinking about them, in fact i cant wait to get to live them....
    Take a look at the Scale and locate where Impatience is. Oh, boy! More Alignment is in store for you!

    Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    A big part of me has the idea i am going to win big in the lottery, and it also a huge desire of mine... But in reality it could come from anywhere...
    I am also a bit split in the fact that i want to win big, because i have big dreams, and they will need a lot of cash to be fulfilled... But at the same time i desire the experiences related to getting that rich, so i find myself slightly on the one side of:
    "Yesssssss... i will win it" and "Its ok if i dont win that big, i only really need a decent win or windfall to get the ball rolling"

    Winning the big lottery would just feel sooo goooddd... and i am imagining all of the nice things i am going to buy for myself, the gifts i am going to give some of my best friends... the surprising looks at people i like when i offer them my gifts, and their joy and gratitude in the recieveing it...

    I am leaning towards wanting the big win more, but i definitely would also love the smaller win, so i could enjoy the journey towards bigger and better, but on the other hand, winning smaller (still pretty big)would not stop me from still wanting bigger and better... It would just not make me able to give big gifts to people i love.

    Its a nice dilemma to have, but is it messing with my point of attraction?
    You don't need us to answer that question. You can feel your answer, using your emotional guidance system.

    And, if you read that passage to yourself, you can see that your own PoA is sort of all over the place. I think you even described how you feel using the phrase "big split." Is that a phrase indicating Alignment?

    But that's not really the question, IMHO, that we "should" be asking. To my way of thinking, the important question to be asking is How will you close this gap? What would you like to soothe and how will you go about soothing yourself about this topic?

  8. #8
    JDL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Copenhagen, Denmark.
    Posts
    507
    A part of me wants to give good friends the joy of recieveing as big surprise gift, and i would love to give it to them...
    But as i ponder these thoughts, i realise it is not my POLR, but just a dream...

    As i read your reply WB i get more confusion than clarity...
    In the upper 2 parts you refer to me being impatient, and i feel like saying i thought that i were doing what you suggest...

    Now, English is not my first language, but i have a pretty decent grasp of it nevertheless... Could that be where i went wrong... hmmmm....

    Perhaps it is me being not clear about the difference between "impatience" and what i thought was "Eagerness"

    This answer definitely takes me OOTV, so i guess you are right on the spot... perhaps a little soothing is in order...
    No reflection on you WB, i take full responsibility for my own feelings... Just trying to figure them out...

    Tried to soothe myself, but its not really working... (wrote 30 lines and deleted them again)
    I have been super high for 2-3 days, and then this... it is completely spiraling me upstream and OOTV...

    I think meditation or a nap is in order... I need more clarity on this, and i want back ITV...

    Hope to find another answer or two when i return... (-Hint to source)

  9. #9
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    63,218
    Others never know where you REALLY are in terms of emotions or vibrations. But itīs really pretty trick to decipher it for yourself, also, because as long as you havenīt REALLY trained yourself to feel the subtle nuances, per example between impatience and eagerness (or even passion), you might trick yourself.
    Especially when you are used to hyping "feeling good" since a long time!
    Been there, done that.

    But the advice that "cuts" is ALWAYS the same: if you feel good in doing something, by all means, do it!
    If not, by all means, donīt
    And in the interim- have fun and never mind playing around a bit. You canīt get it really wrong.
    You can get to where you want from EVERY stance in the world, and if you take a bit longer, youīll get more experienced and throw more good stuff in the Vortex for later, and have more opportunity for fun, along the roadside. Abe call the last: POTENTIAL.

    When you are eager to go for the "big stuff", donīt try to be spiritually correct, just GO!
    And have your ear to the ground while your going so to speak, if you start to feel insecure, or tired,or overwhelmed. Then stop the specifics and SOOTHE yourself, until you feel interested in going further.

    I said it several times like this:
    -Your focus is your steering-wheel. Where you look, there you go.
    -Going general is your brakes- they slow the energy down, until youīr comfortable again.
    -Going specifics is your gas, it allows fast momentum, but: ONLY use it ITV! You do not want fast momentum from OOTV!
    -Your emotions are your guidance-system.

    You have every tool you need to get everywhere you want!

    And again: Only you know what calls you.
    And when something CALLS you (and it feels good) itīs good for you- no matter what anybody else thinks.


    I have transcribed this quote this morning, it seems to be exactly on your point. I hope itīs serving you!


    You are holding yourself back from your fair share-
    because youīve got bogus beliefs, and flawed premises
    that keep you from letting your
    self have your fair share.

    So, in that limited thinking, you donīt let yourself
    WANT in the way
    that you NATURALLY do.


    And you practice not letting yourself want,
    with such deliberateness-
    because, you donīt wanna look bad!
    You donīt wanna be talking about stuff,
    that you canīt demonstrate, right now.
    But we want you to be talking about stuff,
    that you canīt demonstrate-

    because we want to be the
    UNCONDITIONAL PLEASURE OF IT,
    that, what youīr going for.


    Weīr out here on the leading edge, friends!
    Way on the leading edge.
    As we visit with you, most people come to us initially
    they just wanna figure out how to live a better life.

    They just wanna figure out how to have more money,
    and more friends, and have nicer friends in their life-experience.
    And, to fulfill their reason for being, and... itīs a long list
    that you want.

    Few of you understand, that the key
    to what youīr looking for
    IS A FAST MOVING VIBRATION,
    that you are up to speed with!

    Thatīs REALLY what youīr looking for.
    If either of those elements is out of whack,
    if you donīt allow a fast moving vibration-
    and youīr not up to speed with it- you donīt feel so good.

    So, in the early days, you allowed a fast moving vibration-
    but you werenīt up to speed with it-
    you felt BAD.
    And so you say "Iīm not gonna do that again!"

    And weīr saying: But donīt let the thing that you give up be
    the fast moving vibration!
    The fast moving vibration must be encouraged.
    What you wanna do is GET UP TO SPEED WITH!
    So we want you to talk more, with more sense of ownership,
    about who you really are, and whatīs coming!
    We want you to say things as:

    "I am one of the most vibrationally prosperous people
    that I ever met!


    I understand the laws of this Universe!
    I understand how things work.
    I get who I am! I can feel the power of who I was
    when I was born.

    I can feel the perfection of my choices.
    And the contrast that lived was SO PERFECT for me.
    Iīve launched so many rockets early in my life-experience!

    And my vibrational reality, my Vortex, is HUGE as a result
    of that early work, that I did, here in this physical body.
    I am SO happy that I was always on my path,
    and that I did exactly what I was here for,
    and I love that there is a ROBUST vibrational calling,
    that is calling me in a really powerful way!

    And I revel, in every hint of it, every inkling of it that I get,
    I REVEL IN THAT.
    And I love being consciously aware of my emotional guidance-system!
    I LOVE KNOWING when Iīm letting myself be up to speed, and when Iīm not!

    I am poised for the perfect life-experience!

    I donīt compare my life-experience with 1 other person,
    because what they have, what they are doing, what they are thinking
    how theyīr being, how theyīr feeling REALLY is irrelevant in terms
    of MY relationship with who I am.

    Itīs irrelevant with who I was, coming in.
    And who I was when I was born, and who I am, standing here,
    and who I am, as a nonphysical energy.
    THE ONLY THING THAT IS IMPORTANT TO ME
    is the relationship between who I really am-
    and who I am letting myself be.

    And I LOVE THINKING ABOUT WHO I REALLY AM.

    I love thinking about my unlimitedness!
    I love thinking about my worthiness,
    my blessedness!
    I love thinking about the possibilities!


    I love knowing who I am, and I am SO EAGER
    about manifestations of my life showing that to me!
    (Abe tell the story of Esther, manifesting her "castle")
    And as she (Esther) sat there, trying to comprehend the bigness
    of the manifestation,
    she understood the perfection of the alignment
    that she had accomplished.

    She didnīt even know, she had accomplished that alignment-
    until the manifestation came into full, blossoming view to her.
    And thatīs the reason why you look for conditions!
    Because conditions feel so good
    when you allowed them to develop, from ALIGNMENT, you see.

    This is what we want for all of you:
    We want you to allow the vibration, that you have contoured,
    the vibrational reality that you have created,
    we want you to FEEL the essence of it,
    -not demand the condition of it, but FEEL the essence of it!

    Because we want the essence of it
    to become FULL FORM into your experience.
    Because when you allow it to become full form
    into your experience, thatīs when your culmination
    of your alignment is FULLY REALIZED by you!

    (...) But if the manifestation of it is necessary, before
    you allow to feel it, you canīt get there from there.
    So you have to find some way of being happy with HAPPY.
    You just have to be happy with happy.

    Our message to you is: STOP HOLDING BACK.


    from the clip
    *NEW* Abraham Hicks (3.21.2015) Fort Lauderdale (2 of 3)




    "You are not letting yourself go to where you have become.(...)
    Let yourself go!"


    from the clip
    "Abraham Hicks- Let it go!"

  10. #10
    Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Elfengarten, Germany
    Posts
    63,218
    and also





    "Think as long as it's fun,
    and try as long as it's easy.
    And speak as long as it feels good.

    Otherwise, take a nap."


    Abraham-Hicks



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •