Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: Practicing the Teachings - JDL Style

Hello JDL

I'm having quite a lot of success with the teachings of Abraham and thought i might share some of what is working for me - it might help you too. A few examples - i asked for a big house to rent in a nice area with low rent and got it - a huge Victorian town house by the beach with massive rooms, a cellar bigger than my old house and all for less than i've ever paid before. I asked for a bottle of aftershave and got two, i've had cheques sent in the mail, refunds, people offering me huge discounts off things like an antique wardrobe / vehicle i bought. The strangest part is influencing how people act around me - more people smile at me, are nice to me, help me etc.

What i found was that there is a big issue which paradise-on-earth mentioned here and Abraham often talk about - jumping too far and believability. So how do you generate positive feelings and keep them believable? When it becomes difficult to soothe yourself, go back through your life and write down all the times you felt the feelings you would like to generate. For me last time that was success. I wrote down every time i could remember i'd had a successful moment - a promotion at work, passing an exam, fixing a bicycle etc. No matter how big or small, every time i could remember where i'd achieved a goal and felt that 'relaxed confidence of success' i wrote it down. LOA really does bring more and more and more thoughts / memories and before i knew it i had a whole page. Then i go back to each one individually, remember the scene, feel the feeling and say 'thank you' to the universe - 'THANK YOU' for that experience 'THANK YOU' for the gifts i have within me which allowed me to accomplish that' 'THANK YOU' for this existence where i got to feel that.

Because these things actually happened, they're believable - you lived them. I hear some people say a memory is the same as a day dream but i don't agree at all - your ego mind knows the difference between the memory of something you lived, felt, experienced and something you just visualised.

I'm not saying don't visualise - if it works for you then great, do it. If you don't have any memories (unlikely) of the feeling of what you want, visualise instead. But essentially you are trying to VIBRATE at a certain frequency - a frequency of success, a frequency of prosperity, a frequency of health etc. LOA will respond to your vibes and deliver more of the same. For me finding, focusing on and offering gratitude for things i've already experienced highers my vibe really easily without resistance. Afterall, it's up to you what you focus on - your failures or your successes.

I find that when i focus on a big win for example, there is some desire there, some wanting, maybe some impatience. But when i focus on all the times i've received money - the fact i get a pay cheque every month, a scratch card win, a refund etc there is no wanting / impatience just a re-experiencing of those lovely, positive feelings. Then i'm vibrating without resistance ... and i'm doing it for the fun of it - not for this or that or the other specific thing, just because it's nice to feel like money flows to me, or that i'm capable or whatever. Then i start to feel/see/experience the flow - the universe steering me in this or that direction, gently but categorically...

Smile Fun

Had a friend come by for coffee, and he started talking about how many people died on the roads this weekend...
    My knee-jerk reaction was: And how many survived? How many actually enjoyed themselves?

That felt really good, and helped me raise my vibration... 2-3 weeks ago i would have just gone with the conversation about how terrible people drive in Thailand... but i actually dont feel like it anymore...

So to me this was another peace of driftwood telling me i am improving...
    I thank my IB for showing me i have moved forward...

Soothing myself:
    I know that everything is vibration
    I feel it in my body...
    I have known this for a long time
    I knew it before i heard about Abraham... They just gave it a name...
    I know when i emit good vibrations and when i dont...
    I am good at this
    My life has led me to here, and there is more for me for sure...
    For a while i have been deliberate about this, and i am moving forward all the time.
    I feel improvement in my emotions, but i am eager for even better emotions...
    As i keep doing this i become more sensitive to it, and better at vibrating high...

I actually don't personally know anyone else who is deliberately doing this, so i am a rare bread...
    I like being different... I have always been different than most...
    I have come a long way in the last week...
    I dont need to force this, and when i try to, i actually slow myself down
    So i will focus once again on what makes me glad and positive... and from there all will be good...
    I love doing this work, and realigning myself...
    Its so good to feel good... Love it!
    My life is getting better and better all the time...

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Hi WW
    Thanks for your comments... And sharing... Much appreciated...

Actually thank you for all the responses... i am physically all alone with this work, and its so wonderful to have someone helping me out...
    I am VERY grateful, and my IB definitely agrees...

Quote Originally Posted by WizardWilliam View Post
    I'm having quite a lot of success with the teachings of Abraham and thought i might share some of what is working for me - it might help you too. A few examples - i asked for a big house to rent in a nice area with low rent and got it - a huge Victorian town house by the beach with massive rooms, a cellar bigger than my old house and all for less than i've ever paid before. I asked for a bottle of aftershave and got two, i've had cheques sent in the mail, refunds, people offering me huge discounts off things like an antique wardrobe / vehicle i bought. The strangest part is influencing how people act around me - more people smile at me, are nice to me, help me etc.
    I have had lots of success with peoples reactions to me, and smiles, just as you describe...
    But for years i have been fretting on money subjects, so thats what i need to bring up to speed the most... and i am aware of that, and have definitely come a long way from where i were a couple of months...
    The other day i were looking at an apartment priced at $1.000.000 and felt it were cheap, so i am moving, just not where i need to be yet...

But this is also whats tricking me... because when I can feel ease about stuff costing millions, i would objectively think i was ready for abundance... (And objectively seen, it seems to me it should be mine already)

What i found was that there is a big issue which paradise-on-earth mentioned here and Abraham often talk about - jumping too far and believability. So how do you generate positive feelings and keep them believable? When it becomes difficult to soothe yourself, go back through your life and write down all the times you felt the feelings you would like to generate. For me last time that was success. I wrote down every time i could remember i'd had a successful moment - a promotion at work, passing an exam, fixing a bicycle etc. No matter how big or small, every time i could remember where i'd achieved a goal and felt that 'relaxed confidence of success' i wrote it down. LOA really does bring more and more and more thoughts / memories and before i knew it i had a whole page. Then i go back to each one individually, remember the scene, feel the feeling and say 'thank you' to the universe - 'THANK YOU' for that experience 'THANK YOU' for the gifts i have within me which allowed me to accomplish that' 'THANK YOU' for this existence where i got to feel that.
    You might be on to something here... In relation to money i think i will benefit from this work... Thanks

I find that when i focus on a big win for example, there is some desire there, some wanting, maybe some impatience. But when i focus on all the times i've received money - the fact i get a pay cheque every month, a scratch card win, a refund etc there is no wanting / impatience just a re-experiencing of those lovely, positive feelings. Then i'm vibrating without resistance ... and i'm doing it for the fun of it - not for this or that or the other specific thing, just because it's nice to feel like money flows to me, or that i'm capable or whatever. Then i start to feel/see/experience the flow - the universe steering me in this or that direction, gently but categorically...
    This is maybe a biggie for me... because i don't feel or see any guidance, and i feel so open to recieving it...
    I have known most of what abraham teaches for many years, but it never worked, so maybe i am partly afraid of getting the same negative experience again...
    Some years ago i went through a depression, because i could not make sense of the universe, and every time i felt on the right track, i got knocked over... so i kinda shut down my feelings... Kinda refused to feel bad, and with the knowledge i now have it makes sense that all i did was cut myself off from source...
    I did start working at it again, but refused to recognize any bad feelings, so its been hard for me to distinguish them. (Getting better though)

I were back ITV for a while, but writing this took me right out, so i will end with some soothing to make this a positive post for me...

I have manifested better feeling responses from others...
    I have most of the basic knowledge of this in place
    I am becoming better at the feeling and vibrating part every day...
    As i do this work i get a better "average feeling" because i get ITV more than not...
    I know i will figure this out, so i just have to let go, and go with the good feelings.
    I had an extremely delicious taste of TV at its strongest one of the first days i worked with this, so i have proof that i can go there... all the way there...
    I created solid sums of money before, even without this knowledge...
    The better it gets, the better it gets...
    Keep on going on... Thats my motto... and i know it will get me to where my IB already is...

Banned
    Hi JDL, I like your style of practicing these teachings.

Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    Had a friend come by for coffee, and he started talking about how many people died on the roads this weekend...
    My knee-jerk reaction was: And how many survived? How many actually enjoyed themselves?
    This makes me think that maybe you would want to (re)read/listen what Abraham says about Death.

Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    I actually don't personally know anyone else who is deliberately doing this, so i am a rare bread...
    Same here! Not necessarily a bad thing.

ROA and Soothing for good feelings...

I so appreciate that this forum exists, and there are people here to learn from...
    I appreciate my "32" monitor, its a huge improvement that came with my new apartment...
    I am constantly improving and moving forward
    I also appreciate that things go up and down, and especially that i don't dip very low, or for very long lately
    I am thankful for my AC as this country can get very hot at times... I love my AC
    I am very grateful for all of the replys i am getting today... it is moving really fast, and i am attracting the answers... (Good boy) (pat on the back)

Honeslty my life aint half bad...
    I have a nice large apartment to live in.
    I have to cats who decided they wanted to live with me, and i love to pet them...
    I appreciate myself for looking for the good in everything... And finding a lot of good...
    I love my big bed
    Last night before i went to sleep i basked in the abundance of having TWO fans blowing cooling air at me...
    I have a great internet connection...
    My computer is also a really good computer
    When i bought it i recycled money to many sources.
    I am happy to have given them money and gotten another value for them.
    I appreciate all the hot girls regularly walking past my window, i appreciate the beauty of the human body
    The more i think about our bodys, the more i appreciate how amazing they are.
    My body is built to renew itself, endlessly... I figured this out years ago... (Good boy)
    My body is freaking amazing, and it has brought me so much pleasure...
    It brings me pleasure from eating, or drinking my beloved coffee...
    I like writing all this good stuff, it helps lift my spirits...
    I appreciate that i have enough money to stay here another 2-3mths, where i can work on this...
    I want to master this, and appreciate that there is no real hurry, because in the end i can always go back to DK and get wellfare.
    I am happy about my improved feelings around money.
    I appreciate knowing that i am the one holding myself back...
    I like the responsibility that follows that knowing...

I feel much better knowing all of this...
    More to come...

Quote Originally Posted by EaseAndFlow View Post
    Hi JDL, I like your style of practicing these teachings.

This makes me think that maybe you would want to (re)read/listen what Abraham says about Death.

Same here! Not necessarily a bad thing.
    Thanks EF
    Nice avatar, kinda intriguing and scary at the same time... I even have a hard time figuring out if it is a man or a woman. hahaha...

I appreciate you think i should read about Death again, but honestly i know there is no death, i have known this for more than 20 years, because deep down i could not imagine this scenario...
    Thinking, thinking... nothing?
    I don't buy that... The nothing part just felt impossible...
    Instead of not wanting to die, these days i think i dont want to end this experience...
    Big difference for me... I want to expand here and now in the physical... the other stuff will happen whether i want to or not... If you understand what i mean, but as an aber i suspect you do...

My comment was trying to lite up the fact that i were looking for the positive, trying to turn him around to thinking more positively... And it worked, he gave up on the subject... Tried a few more, and then gave up... and we had a good talk at the end...

I feel a lot better right now, even if i am not quite flying as high as i did the last few days... but its all good, i will get up there again soon for sure... And where i am right now, is still very good, i appreciate the heck out of it.

Thanks again my Swedish friend... Heja Sverige!

Annihilating limiting beliefs...
    Deep down i know our bodies are built to last, and the only reason i started to need reading glasses some years ago, were my own buying into this BS.

I have also noticed how my body used the same excuse to begin showing the classic signs of aging, but in the same way i have recently thrown away high blood pressure pills without problems, i will now ask my body to return to the natural state of wellness i know i still posess.
    For years I suffered with acid reflux, which can be very painful. But after learning about LOA i started saying to myself every time i felt it coming on that my body could handle it, and it would not evolve, and every single time i were right...
    This is powerful knowledge, and great inspiration for me, it is why i know that LOA really works, i created the proof myself.

Vision:
    I know i am meant to have perfect 20/20 vision as i were born with, there is no reason for me to wear glasses for reading, and i do not wish to limit myself with this belief.
    Now that i know better i will praise my eyes and my vision daily
    I appreciate my eyes, and the smile there is in them when i feel good.
    I have always been told i have beautiful eyes, so i praise my beautiful eyes too.
    I bless my body for being able to recorrect itself, and return to its optimal shape in all areas.

I appreciate how i am now turning my attention to the fact that my incredible body is ready to heal itself.
    This feels like the perfect time for me to throw away my reading glasses, and one of these days i will wake up and after a couple of hours of my day have gone by, i will realise i have not been needing my glasses...
    Then i will test my new perfect vision against some of the smaller print i can find, and rejoyce in the fact that i repaired my own vision.

Body:
    I will revisit my inner vision of myself several times daily, so as to activate my natural health
    I love my amazing bodys ability to heal itself, and i refuse to anymore limit myself in any way...
    I want the same state of body i had when i were in my twenties, and i command my body to deliver, simply because it is my desire...
    I refuse to recognise sickness or physical deterioration, because i love my body.
    I love all of my trillions of cells. Each and every one of them... I love you guys, give a little lovingness back i know you can do it...
    I allow you all of my wonderful cells to renew yourself in the image i have in my mind every day, in fact i command that you deliver, it is my right to command you, and i do so now.

Money:
    I used to have minor issues around money, but never before anything major.
    I actually started really early in life making debt, but managed to release myself from that...
    I made an intention to do it, and it came to me as i wanted... I am debt free, and I intend to not only remain debtfree, I intend to become very very very very rich...
    Money are so fantastic because they give so much freedom
    Freedom to buy anything i desire...
    Money equals freedom...
    Money is only energy, and i command the energy, so it is my birthright to be rich, all i have to do is want it and allow it.
    This is me allowing money to flow freely in and out of my life, as long there always is more flowing in than out...

I allow money to come to me
    I allow huge amounts of money to come to me...
    I allow myself to recieve money
    I allow myself to be relaxed and happy in all money matters
    I allow my vibration to rise to "more money" levels...
    I allow myself to happily spend money whenever i want too, because i know there is always more money in my VE

All comments, questions or suggestions are appreciated... I do however reserve the right to not use your idea, not because your way is not good, simply because it does not feel like my way...

Most of all i want to be happy
    Looking for happiness made me an abster...
    Happiness really is all there is...
    Everything revolves around happiness and feeling good... Or even better...

I constantly reach for a better feeling thought now, one month ago i had no idea how to do that...
    I actually look to be improving in leaps and bounds...
    But i am cheating, i knew most of this before i met Abe.

Most of my beliefs are already there...
    I just had to figure out how to understand them deep enough to utilise my knowing...
    I expect to move further forward at a good pace now...

I am doing incredibly well
    I am just where i am supposed to be...

So last night i were lying in bed, and 3 or 4 times, i "caught myself thinking" answers to things i had formerly wondered about...
    Nothing of real substance, just how things work...
    While appreciating the heck out of stuff, i find myself today wondering how they make the coffee into freezedried, stuff like that, and last night i got some answers...
    Its nothing major, but to me its a sign of something going on, and i am recieving something... even if i am not quite aware of it yet... Or up to speed with it so to speak...

Then this morning i look out the window, and see a cat lying on my terrace, which happens a lot... But this particular cat were lying there yesterday afternoon too, in the exact same position, so it was ofc not physical anymore...
    That immediately made me think of this thread, and the comments on death, and Abraham...
    I have reexamined my vibration on dying, and even if i dont feel like dying, i do not sense any fear...
    So i have come to the conclusion, it was just driftwood... like in another signal to me like the thinking last night...
    Any comments on this will be highly appreciated...