Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445

Thread: Practicing the Teachings - JDL Style

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    I really enjoyed your energy in this above post of yours, JD! Feels like calmness, and stability, and a gentle awareness of your own alignment that is really very attractive!

dear skylark
    Part of me is amazed at how many compliments i am attracting these days, and i love love love it....
    Now all i need to do is run into a nice beautiful single girl feeling the same... and well ride off into the sunset together... hehe...

I do know however that this is only the beginning, and feeling as good as i do every day, and finding myself spending most mornings on my days off, listening to music, singing along to my hearts desire, and just enjoying the tingling sensations i create again and again in my body, i dont think ill ever get enough of that...

Im even considering having some singing lessons, because i can hear something good in my voice, but im not yet good enough to sing flawlessly, but if i could learn, (and im pretty sure i can) i would be a sure hit, because i have charisma and charm coming out of my ears, and i know it... And even more important is that when i sing from the heart, those tingling sensations are so fabulous and i feel so warm and loving its crazy...

Dear IB, I know that we are becoming closer and closer, and all i really want to do is to be one with you in thoughts and feelings... because thats what brings me those amazing sensations...
    This tingling is so sweet i cant hardly explain it... I so love to feel like that...

The other day i had an "apprentice" its a young guy who is in training for the same job as me, and teaching him, giving all the small tips that makes his job, and his clients life so much easier also gave me lots and lots of tingling... I loved that too...
    Its such a wonderful feeling i just want more and more of it...

Thank you once again skylark for inspiring me to even greater heights... I love you... All of you readers of my thread, we are all in the same boat, and i love all of you...

And now its off for a walk in the deergarten nearby while its still light of day... (Up here in scandinavia the winter brings very short days, so gotta make the best of it)

Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    Thank you so much for visiting my thread, i feel honored when i get new visitors/answerers, that clearly are in alignment... And especially one i see referenced in other threads for doing good work...
    And i really really appreciate the praises for my pic, i would return it if I could see you
    I would also like to say that there is much beauty in your writing, and from afar its very appealing to me...

Nice with a little confirmation, even if it is so dominant there aint much room for misinterpreting it... Im also in a very good place, that keeps getting better, and a lot more stable than ever b4... Those numbers lining up everywhere, like the time counting down when i watch sport, i tend to look when it says 14:14 or 33:33 and similar... Or yesterday i looked out the window, and saw a license plate with 22 555 as its numbers...

I will just keep feeling for whats right, and I expect the urge to create will get stronger, as well as what to create will become clearer to me...

Thanks again for the answer, and the expert rampage to inspire me...
    Im at work right now, so not much time for rampaging at the moment, but i will do so when i get some time for sure... Sounds like it will be a good excercise...
    aah Janno I'm so glad that my words resonated with you
    and goodness! *blush* thank you for your very kind and flattering words lol!!
    you just attract goodness to you! and more will come and keep coming

as well as numbers lining up, I also get license plates on cars that are just so much fun!
    these indicate alignment and for me, I get alot of my questions to the Universe answered this way
    It's a totally fun and lighthearted thing to have fun with

I totally love license plates! they are just so much fun
    sometimes when I am driving along I will ask the Universe a question and within seconds I will notice a car drive past and as I glance at the license plate I will receive my answer
    Oh my! the Universe is ever so funny and cheeky - every single time
    even when I am in less than a funny mood - it will still bring something along to totally make me laugh my head off
    it just knows my sense of humour exactly and knows exactly when to reveal these fun messages to me
    Yesterday I asked a question and no joke - 2 cars passed me and as i glanced at their plates I read the exact thing I needed to hear. Was really really fun
    I also see messages on the sides of lorries and buses all the time.
    It's so much incredible driftwood to remind me that I am on the right path and the Universe has my back and is looking out for me with much love

One thought I did have,
    if you feel that urge to create (and i know it well infact) but can't put your finger on what exactly it is you are wanting to do
    then just run off a few questions to the Universe
    and within a day or two, or less, it should reveal answers to you
    - just be open to all you see and hear around you though
    sometimes I get subtle answers and as soon as I hear the words in a song, or look at a loving couple laughing tenderly or see a certain image, then I just know that I have received a specific answer to my question

You could always write your question down, so it helps you to remember exactly what you were wanting to find out and when you see the answer/driftwood coming - then you will recognize it for what it is
    For me it took a little time and practise. It was sometimes a couple days in the past for an answer to come to me and now it takes less than an hour or two, and in many cases it is within seconds or minutes!

you are on a beautiful journey!
    and surrounded by love

much love to you
    xxxxx
    Last edited by Wild and Beautiful; 6 Days Ago at 09:30 AM. Reason: clarify my rabbiting on ...lol

Quote Originally Posted by JDL View Post
    Im even considering having some singing lessons, because i can hear something good in my voice, but im not yet good enough to sing flawlessly, but if i could learn, (and im pretty sure i can) i would be a sure hit, because i have charisma and charm coming out of my ears, and i know it... And even more important is that when i sing from the heart, those tingling sensations are so fabulous and i feel so warm and loving its crazy...
    I love this so much because I just found out about and only today started singing with a very casual, low-key group that gets together once a week to just sing! We have a teacher who guides us, and accompanies us on the piano, and the group even gives recitals in the community! Plus, its totally free!

I love what you said about singing from the heart! Yeah, to feel the lyrics, and the music, and then hear it coming out of our mouthsits heaven!

Oh, and JDI AM NOT FLAWLESS FROM ANY ANGLE. This is the first time in my entire life that I am singing out loud with others, publicly! Im doing this because I love music, have loved music for a long time, and love singing out loud, and know that I can kind-of, sort-of, hold a tune! :P

Happy singing, and funning with music, my friend! lots of love!

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    I love this so much because I just found out about and only today started singing with a very casual, low-key group that gets together once a week to just sing! We have a teacher who guides us, and accompanies us on the piano, and the group even gives recitals in the community! Plus, it’s totally free!

I love what you said about singing from the heart! Yeah, to feel the lyrics, and the music, and then hear it coming out of our mouths—it’s heaven!

Oh, and JD—I AM NOT FLAWLESS FROM ANY ANGLE. This is the first time in my entire life that I am singing out loud with others, publicly! I’m doing this because I love music, have loved music for a long time, and love singing out loud, and know that I can kind-of, sort-of, hold a tune! :P

Happy singing, and funning with music, my friend! lots of love!

Singing dancing and listening to great music is the best... I love doing it...

Birds flying high
    You know how i feel
    Sun in the sky
    You know how i feel
    Breeze drifting on by
    You know how i feel

Its a new dawn, its a new day, its a new life...

And Im feeling good...

What a wonderful world we live in... What a fabolous life this is... I just love how i can totally drift away when i sing from my heart, and how i start to tingle so amazingly when i do it straight from my heart...