Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: The Non Physical Councillors

The Non Physical Councillors

I am feeling the Deepest Appreciation and Joy today in having a Non Physical Counsel
    I appreciate Jerry so much for being the catalyst to bring the N.P.C. to Abraham Lovers
    I have deep and profound gratitude for Andrew Carnegie for inspiring Napoleon Hill in using this idea of an Invisible Council and gifting it to the world. Thank you so much Napoleon.
    And I love that this came to me from a wonderful Aber friend who continues to inspire me to grow and elevate and truly live these teachings.

I am deeply appreciating the opportunity today to have a wonderfully lazy sleep in - to wake up basking in the Feelings of Love and Fun - each for way more than 68 seconds - again and again as I would doze off to sleep.
    And then before getting up - I spoke to each of my NP Council - asking them one by one for a Reason to Feel Good and Milk that!

Each message was perfect.

My Council are available to me at any moment - I know that they are guiding me every step of the way. They are teaching me to let go - to accept help - they are my Step 4 Heroes.

My journey with my NP Council has just begun. They are all 20th and 21st Century Heroes - (and my Great Grandmother) - some members have changed since we began - some I chose - some chose me - and surprised me in who they were. They are always perfect - any doubt that I have on their "authenticity" was dispelled a long time ago - the things they tell me amaze me and surprise me - they rock my world!

When I selected my Counsel I labored over the "choices" - now it is so obvious that this is always a co-creation - some members have slipped away easily and naturally - in the same way others have entered. At times I will invite an IB of a Living Friend, Acquaintance or Hero to join - this works beautifully.

Words can not quite convey what I feel for this experience - this Counsel/Council - and that is perfect - because from the outset there biggest message for me is that I will learn more each day through them to understand less in words and more of Vibration and Essence.

Love Love Love !!!!

awesome, Suncat!

Hmmm I wonder what or who compelled me to wear this Fox T SHirt today!

Beautiful suncat! I love how you say they amaze and surprise you, rock your world. That is it isn't it? It's joy and intense visceral wonderment. It's hard to describe because words are restrictive, limiting. It is better to feel it and know it.

I so appreciate the way focusing on the blessings of NP bring more blessings from NP to us. I've loved that recently Napoleon talks to me. The first time he did I got a high like a teenage girl with a fan crush seeing her idol. I had a grin on my face and felt a bit silly/giddy. He says hi right now because I'm talking about him.

I love the way my insides light up, like I'm being tickled with delight. I know what the ancient masters mean when they say that spirit fills you. It does fully satisfy yet does more. These are very special moments but it is more than these moments. The influence and communication, guidance, continues through your day. It finds ways to add enjoyment, wonder, fulfilment, knowing, finesse to my living. I even have more order, ease and flow because of my increased receiving though opening to the Mastermind.

I said in my last BOC post that the thread is about the Mastermind but I realise since that of course being a big open channel is about receiving big. It is intertwined with the mastermind but it manifests in so many different ways that are mind blowing.

It is more then just purposely aligning with NP to receive specific manifestations. It is opening to receiving (by aligning) with a much broader range of desires than you remember. Lifetimes of desires probably. There are some of us who appreciate contact with NP of a more personal nature so may manifest conversations and advice (damn good advice!) but there are other ways of easing into contact with the essences of All That Is.

Recently I am seeing rainbows everywhere I look. I'll look at a puddle and see a rainbow. I'll see a storm cloud sky and see where I know there'll be a rainbow soon. It looks and feels like a rainbow should be there, will be there. The other night I saw a rainbow around the moon. I'll see rainbows in car windows...

I'm finding my dreams have new meaning. A number of realisations means I understand that dreaming expresses many clear manifestations. Dream analysis was the first attempt I had at interacting with the spirit world even though I saw it as understanding my psyche. Now I understand that dreaming is another manifestation of the mastermind.

Non Physical brings so much joy into my world. I feel awe. Purposely aligning with my highest vibration is a pleasure and treasure. It uplifts and broadens my imagination. It shows me a world more wondrous, more miraculous, more loving, more full of meaning then I would have believed.

Oh WOW WOW WOW and More WOW - I am so glad that you were inspired to join in Leonie - your post is just the kind of Momentum building stuff that I was hoping for !!!

You say so well what I am just starting to taste - the big picture of a more extended experience with a Non Physical Council.
    I am so excited for this journey!!!

There has been so many mentors and counsellors that have transitioned that have shaped our world as we know it, too..........

Jesus
    Gandi
    Lincoln
    Einstein
    Hilter
    Tesla
    Kennedy
    Martin Luther King
    Seth
    Sylvia Browne
    Dolores Cannon
    Edward Cayce

and sooo many others in all the countries around our blue marble that I don't even know about

Quote Originally Posted by suncat11 View Post
    Hmmm I wonder what or who compelled me to wear this Fox T SHirt today!
    Could it be that FOX is a channel?

Quote Originally Posted by chillinjoan View Post
    There has been so many mentors and counsellors that have transitioned that have shaped our world as we know it, too..........

Jesus
    Gandi
    Lincoln
    Einstein
    Hilter
    Tesla
    Kennedy
    Martin Luther King
    Seth
    Sylvia Browne
    Dolores Cannon
    Edward Cayce

and sooo many others in all the countries around our blue marble that I don't even know about
    I love your list Joan - they are surely all with us and guiding us every day. Its delicious when we decide to consciously co-create with them

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    Could it be that FOX is a channel?

Perfect Days are easier to come by for me when I am on a day off from work - and they come more and more often.

Today was a very busy work day - characteristically these get off to a great start - and with tiredness at the end of the day I wobble quite a bit.

However last night I fell asleep basking in emotions - I woke doing the same - Pre-Paving Clarity And Fun for this day - and greeted each of my NP Council (this seems to really anchor them strongly into my awareness for the day)
    On the 45 Minute Drive to work I used the time well to ask my Council Members to guide me this day - and to support me in letting go into receiving their support. We had quite a few laughs.

During the day a few times different people attempted to pull me into OOTV Conversations and I felt myself literally physically being pulled in the other direction at these times - not my actual body - but like there was a sheath around it being pulled - towards what I really want.

I had a brilliant day - Clarity and Fun in abundance. On my drive home I felt tiredness - but more of a relaxed natural tiredness. I used the time well to ask each of my Council Members 2 questions.....
    What was their favourite part of our/my day?
    What could I di this evening to stay on my HFD ?
    When I first formulated that question - it really struck me - I am tired - I am not feeling my Vitality AND I am still on a High Flying Disc.

And from that place I got a whole new understanding of Step 4 - staying on my Disc despite the wobbles - what a wonderful goal!!!

I am so excited to have my NP Council - to have the beautiful falling asleep and waking processes to combine with my conversations with them. My Nana (my Dads Mum) asked to join my Council today - I was surprised - she would not have been my choice - adult me - like all the adults in my family - didn't think much of the old girl.

However I met her this evening with the old Child-Love - and she greeted me as the Whole NP her - the same yet very different from the Nana I knew.

WOW------WOW--------WOW!!!!

This process is amazing - I am not giving a hoot about other drivers puzzling as I speak to, laugh with and listen to my 7 Invisible friends while driving - its FUN - its RICH - I am loving this so much!!!!