Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718

Thread: The Non Physical Councillors

Mm beautiful friend (another beautiful Leonie) decided to leave her body last Saturday and I immediately felt her conversation and connection - more clear than ever in our earthly friendship - her joy to be out of her physical body - her enthusiasm to guide me and receive guidance from me, her huge joy in my intention to Love Myself More Every Day than I Ever Have Before - knowing that this love is felt by all and adds to all - physical and non-physical - I love welcoming familiar friends to my NP Counsel.

Quote Originally Posted by suncat11 View Post
    Mm beautiful friend (another beautiful Leonie) decided to leave her body last Saturday and I immediately felt her conversation and connection - more clear than ever in our earthly friendship - her joy to be out of her physical body - her enthusiasm to guide me and receive guidance from me, her huge joy in my intention to Love Myself More Every Day than I Ever Have Before - knowing that this love is felt by all and adds to all - physical and non-physical - I love welcoming familiar friends to my NP Counsel.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    I've increased awareness of some new NP counsellors and also a reappearance of a business intention from several years ago. It seems odd because I abandoned that path, I thought, but it seems to be reappearing, not as a done deal but I could be getting ready for it.

I have had some great potential present itself to me recently and I'm ready to be ready, so do I drop it..or let it unfold, or are these the same things? I think they might be. It also gives me the opportunity to determine my desires. The universe went out of its way to raise my expectations but now there's a lull. Well that's not a sign of anything other than the need to be ready, IOW the component parts lining up.

The difference this time, is my unequivocal belief that the universe is on my side and supporting me. Ultimately this is working out and my next steps are becoming clearer. I have a series of events to propel me for the next few weeks but then I'm open to the new. While there is plenty waiting to attach as tasks or solutions for me, I am ready to be ready…for the ready tasks and next steps.

Some recent thoughts have added to my clarity around some new deadlines I've received., confirmation that a different direction is coming.

I had the idea that in February my new career path would reveal itself to me. It doesn't feel that clear to me yet but some options are likely. I focus on the satisfaction of my body and mindset. I rejoice in the strength of my network of relationships and the facility these provide. I am provided for by the most appropriate, dedicated, ready, cooperative components.
    It has been brilliant to take each step and know that I wasn't doing it perfectly and then to find that of course I was doing it perfectly it's just that I couldn't see the big picture.

I am satisfied with the NP help and assistance that makes itself known to me particularly Jerry's pertinent input.

I am getting ready to get ready for this.

And in the fast paced evolving environment I stayed in touch with my IB, NP and Abraham yet forgot that this was something I had prepared for by getting out ahead and connecting with the Mastermind. I had even enjoyed the thought that all of us were in a collective mastermind, working together for mutual benefit.

This feeling of my readiness to connect and feel the influence of the Mastermind is familiar and opens up my idea of where I am and where I'm going.

I've had some Mastermind intrusion into my secrecy around Abraham and had been led to reveal more of this to others than previously. It's still an unknown to me what we will develop from that but I have confidence in my receptive mode. The 'work' is being done by others.

I feel that my own best advantage has been served while I followed a path of helping others. This is being revealed.

My feelings of self worth and significance have multiplied exponentially. Recently I could feel physically when the views of my IB and myself separated. While I didn't understand at the time I knew to avoid further conversation and allow myself what I wanted which was the space to align with Who I Am, not let another's unreadiness affect my readiness.

I immediately recognised that the action made by them was what I wanted but I moved away from my IB's view when I assumed that meant that their reasons must also be true. Sometimes my IB delivers for me what I want and its easier that way but doesn't feel so good if I let the other's perspective be true for me also. So I have the flexibility to accept their 'help' even if they don't know that's why they're doing it AND can still stay true in my self belief of Who I Am.

In this way we help each other.

My recent meditation has shown me evidence of my new alignments and now it's telling me to stop. As much as I've enjoyed new levels of success and certainty there is more getting ready to be ready to be ready.

That's why I'm here with my NP counsellors including my mum and dad, requesting assistance where resistance is still high. I have been successfully using meditation as a tool for lowering resistances and it has worked. It has also helped me recognise continuing resistance.

Some areas have not been lowering while the others have. So I am asking for help in softening this resistance, in letting it lessen easily, and with finesse and laughter.

For a start it means there is a difference in this. NP will let me know what is my next step. But I've already been told. Yes I have received a hint earlier that has just been confirmed.

I'm not sure what this means exactly but I am excited and eager in anticipation. Satisfied for now and eager for more, ready to be ready to be ready.