Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: The Non Physical Councillors

Hi Suncat!! I'm enjoying the unfolding of your council!

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    Hi Suncat!! I'm enjoying the unfolding of your council!
    Me too!!! It was so hard not to chuckle the other day when I was nervous about a meeting - then realized our Jerry and Steve Jpbs were hanging out with me - like 2 loving bodyguards!!!!

Reading through this thread a thought occurred to me that has not been expressed.

Has it occurred to anyone else that YOU are a member of your Non Physical Councilors?

Your InnerBeing, the larger eternal part of you that is a part of Source is your first best Councilor sitting at the head of all those interested in you and your experiencing here in the physical. "

I found that thought exciting and very satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by SheerLuckHolmes View Post
    I agree, SLH! And, IMHO, so important to highlight in this discussion.

Reading through this thread a thought occurred to me that has not been expressed.

Has it occurred to anyone else that YOU are a member of your Non Physical Councilors?

Your InnerBeing, the larger eternal part of you that is a part of Source is your first best Councilor sitting at the head of all those interested in you and your experiencing here in the physical. "

I don't actually see it as a council meeting. I see it as play. Since I'm always in contact with my IB and no one comes into my vibration without their knowing (in fact for me I've given up thinking of who I'd like as an advisor and let my IB bring them to me), it, naturally, is about me, what I want and my IB. The agenda is always my own. Having said that I actually stay as general as I can and let myself receive the specifics.

Personally, because it's how it's developed for me, I see the NP 'council' within the Mastermind, a subsection of the ability to broaden my alignment with NP or Source.

I've found that since I've opened up to this idea it's easier to allow more and different vibrational influences. It's also a lot more fun.

The mastermind is more like the numinous, inexpressible in its fullness, glorious in the intensity of the experience. Those wonderful awe inspiring and satisfying feelings that subsume me.

So I agree with WB that knowing this (that your IB is always in the lead position) is essential.

Playing with these wonderful NP partnerships for the type of positive and powerful influence we're all talking about, is a function of alignment with the high vibration of clarity, worthiness and knowing, etc.

Suncat for your rampages that appreciate so lovingly your relationship with NP.

You really seem to be getting a lot out of it. Congratulations on your thread.

Oooohhh yes! It has been "occurring" to me - but more as an energetic understanding - through these conscious connections with NP "beings" I am getting a truer deeper understanding of myself as Source - it is amazing stuff!!!!

Yes it is so exciting and satisfying !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonie View Post
    I don't actually see it as a council meeting. I see it as play.
    Yes it is play for me too - certainly very playful - I did go into this process expecting solemn round table conferences where I would ask important questions of the great ones - instead they are with me all the time - popping up at the most opportune times - and we also intentionally meet
    Since I'm always in contact with my IB and no one comes into my vibration without their knowing (in fact for me I've given up thinking of who I'd like as an advisor and let my IB bring them to me), it, naturally, is about me, what I want and my IB. The agenda is always my own.
    YES!!!!
    Having said that I actually stay as general as I can and let myself receive the specifics.
    Oh that is one of the gifts I am receiving in the past few days - My Council are teaching me to Go General - and they are doing it in such an easy effortless Go General kind of way - its just happening!
    Personally, because it's how it's developed for me, I see the NP 'council' within the Mastermind, a subsection of the ability to broaden my alignment with NP or Source.
    I am so looking forward to gong deeper with this
    I've found that since I've opened up to this idea it's easier to allow more and different vibrational influences. It's also a lot more fun.
    Early Days for me but I FEEL this is the direction I am going in too
    The mastermind is more like the numinous, inexpressible in its fullness, glorious in the intensity of the experience. Those wonderful awe inspiring and satisfying feelings that subsume me.

So I agree with WB that knowing this (that your IB is always in the lead position) is essential.
    YES - it is hard to imagine it being any other way once you have experienced this process (else I be posessed )

Playing with these wonderful NP partnerships for the type of positive and powerful influence we're all talking about, is a function of alignment with the high vibration of clarity, worthiness and knowing, etc.

XOX Cat

Since I have been connecting with NP Counsel - My Morning Basking Feelings are way more General (I used to select quite specific feelings pre-work days - like Professional Productive Clarity Success)
    Now it seems I am selecting over and over LOVE FUN and EASE

LOVE? On the way to work when I had so much to do - was a litle short of sleep - feeling some pressure - whats Love Got To Do With It ???? - apparently everything my Counsel told me this morning - that if I am in a Vibration of Love - everything I want will just flow to me naturally and beautifully - and while I was "hearing this" driving this morning - my focus was suddenly pulled to the scene I was in - The sun coming up over a sparkling ocean - amazing dark green trees silhouetted against a pinky blue early morning sky - rolling beautiful hills - a real silver lined cloud - it took my breath away - I had never seen it all so beautifully.

Again for the 4th day in a row - as I look back on my day - Love Fun and Ease have been the story - wonderful beautiful days - full of success, clarity and productivity. Now I am not focused on them - and am way more General - those manifestations are just coming in so easily.

I am starting to truly grasp what being on a High Flying Disc is - what my connection to my Source is - what Going General truly means and feels like ( I thought I had "got this" ages ago - but its different now)

Love and Appreciation for me - my Inner Being and the Wonderful Non-Physical - who were always guiding me - and are now so excited that I want to consciously co-create MY LIFE with them!!!!