Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: The Non Physical Councillors

YAY - I am sitting back all cosy and Heart and Souls - one of my favourite movies is just starting - and its such a gorgeous light hearted look at life with Non Physical Councillors

Steve Jobs is really interested in what he WAS doing, and what his team IS still doing. And what Esther discovered is that she can have a chat with him or anyone that she wants to, and that he will certainly give her his two cents worth about anything that she is doing. We are all really in this together.
    ~Abraham-Hicks, Stamford, CT, 28 Sept 13

Suncat... everyone!! I love this thread!
    So happy for your realizations Suncat and curious what movie you're watching

The Movie was Heart and Souls - a gorgeous fun look at living with NP beings.

I cannot remember the exact quote - but in re listening to a favorite Abe workshop today I heard them say something like "numerous Non Physical Beings have your back"

I am really feeling that!

And moreso since this morning something strange happened - something fantastic that is the beginning of more fantastic stuff - probably inspired by the playful approach of that movie last night.........

I was eating pieces of chopped up fruit for my breakfast as I drove. And I suddenly imagine one of my NP council tasting the food - I let them blend with my physical - and my experience of the food - of tasting and savoring and eating was indescribable.

I could watch this - at the same time as participating.........

Wouldn't it be nice if you had some of the most wonderful inspiring people in the world as your closest friends?
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could ask them anything you wanted?
    Wouldn't it be nice to know that these friends will be there whenever and however you want them to be?
    Wouldn't it be nice if these Non Physical Friends or Councillors made the presence of Vibration and Source very very real and practical and natural parts of your life?
    Wouldn't it be nice if you let their energies blend with yours to co-create and exist at higher and higher Vibrations.
    Wouldn't if be nice if you could play and dance and party with these very wonderful energies?
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could take Jerry Hicks and Steve Jobs to your next business meeting - holding hands and sharing the experience?
    Wouldn't if be nice if you could blend for a little while with Julia Childs and taste delicious foods as she does?
    Wouldn't it be nice if Napoleon Hill could give you advice on abundance - if you could just out him in the passenger seat of your car (though sometimes he likes to ride on the roofracks) and take him shopping and out for lunch?
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could sit with Yogananda just breathing and delighting in the stillness?
    Wouldn't it be nice if you asked your Councillors to waken you more to the beauty of nature today?
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could cuddle up to your loved Auntie or Granny again?
    Wouldn't it be nice if you could sit with your NP Council at night and ask each of them what their favourite part of your day was?
    Wouldn't it be nice to pack the lot of them in your little car and turn the radio up loud and sing with them?
    Wouldn't if be nice if you became quite close with them and they became more vivid and distinct and real each day?
    Wouldn't it be nice if you asked your NP Councillors to select the Feelings to bask in when you do your Morning Process?
    Wouldn't it be nice if you always had these Councillors - but now that you are conscious of there presence - and their strong desire to help - your life - your Vibration - everything keeps going Up Up Up.
    Wouldn't it be nice to have friends who are ALWAYS on a High Flying Disc - imagine the effect that would have on you!

Beautiful suncat!

OPh my Goodness Leonie - as I reread that post just now I realise what a stunning brilliant powerful thing this ......process? no......thiis REAL-izing truly is!

RICH ness is probably the very best explanation of the effect that my connections with my NP Council are having on my life.

I was just having a giggle thinking that it only takes 3 Physical Beings to make an NP Conference.

Imagine how truly crowded those rooms are at an Abe Workshop. I imagine if the Camera went around the room and captured the NP Faces as well as the Paying Attendees.

I love the practice too of including the IBs of Physical People in my Council at times.

This is especially significant where I am experiencing contrast with another - if I invite their IB to talk - the outcome is always smooth in the Physical.

And where Inner Beings of others didn't feel quite REAL to me before (though I trusted and imagined and worked with that)- now that Daily talk with an NP

Council is a daily thing - aspects like Inner Beings - Vibration - Source Energy - Frequency are real tangible easily understood parts of me and my life.

Yes! It is glorious, a delightful opening of an unexpected path. My latest REALISATION is that I don't have to prepare and pre-pave my way as much as I have been, i.e. coming in greater alignment with, because having a new, better expectation that NP is taking care of all the details, does all the alignment work!

I say, 'OK let's see what you guys (NP) can do'.

Creativity Mentor
    Mostly for fun, as a kind of parlor game, I have sometimes given myself tarot card readings. I am by no means an expert at it nor am I psychic but after 4 months of learning from Abe, I have found the cards to be an amazing way to validate my positive instincts (which can remain dormant under some negative thought habits) -- in the spirit of Abe I interpret each card as positive, not having any negative, ominous warning. And the more I do it the more I feel my inner being/ancestors/source of well being are guiding what the cards say. It really helps me focus.

Though nothing beats a great nap. 😀

I love this thread!
    Suncat, thanks for the movie tip! and Leonie I know what you mean about not having to work at it so much... but also..isn't it fun to prepave and prepare.. or simply think about what you want.. knowing you have this huge NP team at your disposal! WOW!!!!

And CreativityMentor I use cards sometimes as well.. as I have progressively move higher on the scale I realized I can use them for very specific information from a state of detachment.... and I do get many thoughts too which I have realized are all accurate..

The nice thing about cards is that you take the time to align before you use them..at least that is the best way to do it..just as anything else.

oh.. I'm so happy thinking about this!