Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930313233343540 ... LastLast

Thread: It´s RIGHT, not wrong! Finding the stance of how my IB sees things.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Where I am is just right, given ALL that I want.
    I might not understand it. I might not be sensitive enough, to the vibrational path to UNDERSTAND the benefit, of all of that... Maybe, I wanted an easier route. Or, I wanted a route that felt more this way, than that way.

But I just accept,
    that where I am is RIGHT, not wrong.

Abe

-Why is it right?
    It is right, because it makes me soooo much clearer.

Pingan inspired me to, very deliberately, separate the wanted aspects from the unwanted aspects of 1 topic. Ahhh, SO EASY! The two just don´t belong together. They are VERY different frequencies, in fact, opposite frequencies. It´s right that I´m feeling this sting, when I mix wanted and unwanted! For heavens sake, this was madness!!! I LOVE realizing this!.

-What do I want?
    I
    want to separate the joy and the love from the fear that things go wrong in topic X (actually, every topic, but let´s focus here). I want to focus UPON THE WANTED, clearly! I want to solely focus upon the wanted, not on the "but". Ahhhh, this feels so good and clear already! I want to totally separate the wanted and solely look THERE, because why should I do the other!!!???

I LOVE THAT. I want delight. I want the smoothness, firmness, deliciousness. I want the clarity, the beauty, the clear lines, the focused, toned, clear beauty. I want the stability. The stability and awe of a beautiful wholeness in this. Beautiful stable clear bold intense BEAUTY.

-About what is the vibrational Atmosphere of this?
    It
    is certainty. Decidedness. Clear intention, clear decision, CLARITY. Clearly knowing what I DO want, and deliberately going there, and letting go of all which is less. Going to the wanted, aka to WHAT FEELS GOOD. Awww, I can do that so easily! Pingan, THANK YOU A TON for the inspiration!!! WOW, I love that. I love that! I decide what I want, and then I go there. Clear. Easy. Bold, Intense! Unstoppable!.

All you have to do is decide what you want-
    and talk yourself into it!

-Abe

Our encouragement to you is that:
    you think about what you do want-
    and don´t think about what you don´t want.

Talk about what you do want, and
    don´t talk about what you don´t want.

Tell everyone about what you do want,
    tell no-one about what you don´t want.

Make lists of the things that have worked,
    don´t talk about things that didn´t work.

Iow, just get on a sort of rampage of appreciation.
    If you´r trying to do that, and are not able to do that,
    get off of that topic all together
    and get on, to something else.

The thing you most want to hear is:
    YOU HAVE ASKED- THE UNIVERSE HAS ANSWERED!
    Now you´ve got to find a way to get the valve open!
    -Next.

from the clip
    Abraham Hicks - The Master Cure for ANY problem

I might not understand it. I might not be sensitive enough, to the vibrational path to UNDERSTAND the benefit, of all of that... Maybe, I wanted an easier route. Or, I wanted a route that felt more this way, than that way.

But I just accept,

Abe

-Why is it right?
    It is right, because man, this was overdue. SO overdue...!!!
    It is right that I´m doing this. It is finally the right thing.

-What do I want?
    I
    want to be totally clear about what I do want, and solely intensely look for THAT. "not drawing boundaries", but LOOKING WHERE I WANT TO BE, and leaving him out of all of it. It´s ABOUT ME! I can´t make him happy, I KNOW THIS NOW Ohh man, do I know this now!!

And so I stop doing that. I must and want and will do what works: Focusing on what I want, period. Nothing else than that. Getting free of co-dependence in that attitude to stretch myself thin for "helping him". All I did was cheat on my dream. All I did was not exercising trust and alignment with ME: I blamed him for it, but it was ME who did it really. Nobody can rescue us when we are not in alignment with our desire! Nobody can do it for us. And so, I finally do it for myself and trust, that he will do it for himself- or not, but that is not my pie. Ahhhhh relief! Relief. This feels soo much lighter.

It
    is ease and lightness. Ease and trust. It all will reveal itself to me, step by step. All I want now is be happy, happy happy, just because I can! So much to look at, so much to appreciate. It IS easy! It IS easy. And I love pondering how he might get it as well, as long that feels good and is easy to me. If ever, NOW we have the biggest chance. This is sharpened this is drama He should be able to appreciate that Oh my!

I want it easy. Easy, friendly happy, sweet. Easy does it! Easy, every tiny step along. Easy, sunny, happy, sunshiny, lazy, easy, easy easy easy! Easy and sweet. Forwards looking. Easy, easy easy easy easy!! I can do that, with ease.

But I just accept,

Abe

-Why is it right?
    It is right, because I REALLY needed this hard cut.
    I really needed this clarity.
    I really needed to see what I don´t want any longer and DECIDE to not go there anymore- END OF STORY.
    No trying to be understood any longer.
    No staying with them in misery. Turning around, and walking towards relief, no matter what.
    Who stays behind, is left behind... Everybody creates their OWN reality, and it´s not my job, nor my ability to make others happy.

And so, I GIVE IT UP.
    I give up, I give up, I give up, I give up!
    I give up all try. I give up.

-What do I want?
    I
    want to clearly see, that my "dependency" was to hear them and understand them and be "there with them". I want to ABSOLUTELY STOP THAT.
    I want to give that up, completely and thoroughly and wholly.

Instead, I want to look at their Vortex-Version! NO MATTER WHAT.
    I look at their Vortex-version. I look at what feels good to me. I look at their power and beauty and clarity. I look at the heros that they have become. I look at the clear, open, loving strongminded clearminded lighthearted extremely powerful, enlightened men that they are.
    I see who they REALLY are. I look as Jesus did. I look as Abe teach it. I look at what has become.
    I am the visionary of my beloved men.
    I see them. I SEE THEM.

It
    is peace. serene peaceful love.
    No need.
    No urgency. Powerful clear loving focus upon what has become, what TRULY is.
    It is joy. Joyful serene love. Joyful serene vision of who they really are: Powerful. Clear. Intense. Lined up. Open to their inner guidance. Invincible, to the flaws that humanity brings.
    Clear and loving in the contrast, stable, intensely focused on WHAT FEELS SO GOOD.
    Stable, trained, clear. ABSOLUTELY CLEAR. Unshakably. Absolutely CLEAR. Clearminded. Clear. Clarity, clarity, clarity, clarity, clarity!

Absolutely clear. Open and willing and sensitive and fully fullheartedly willing to go with the flow of what´s coming and calling. Strong, bold, momentum of the WANTED. Trusting, trusting, fully wholly surrendered to the divine journey.
    I GIVE IN.
    I SEE THEM GIVING IN, too.

About true Upliftment, true Teaching

More than all other things put together, it´s our desire for you to be able to stand in your now- and witness it through the eyes of source.

That when someone walks into your space- you can know who they are. Not whom they have manifested themselves to be! Because they might have some personal catching up to do.

But who they are- in terms of their Vortex.

Who they are, in terms of what they lived and what they asked for. So, that you can witness the wholeness of who they are- even before they know it! And that´s what true upliftment is.

This is a room full of teachers- a room full of uplifters -and that is your gift to the world: When you are able to se someone in their wholeness, even before they are able to display it. When you are able to find the harmony of that which they really are even before they understand it. And hold SO true to the vibrational frequency of your source, and theirs- that they must conform to the alignment of who they are if they are to be seen or witnessed by you.

Iow- they MUST conform, because that´s who they are- as far as you know.

And if they don´t- they bounce out of your experience. They move somewhere where you are not. They become invisible to you.
    They live on these islands, that have nothing to do with you.

Boston, April 2012

But I just accept,

Abe

-Why is it right?
    It is right, because I might have needed an excuse to take it even more easy. It´s right, because I enjoy the sleeping so much! It´s right to focus SOLELY on my ease and fun. Still a lot to learn, some way to go. And, I can enjoy it ALWAYS, here and now, here and now.

-What do I want?
    I
    want ease and friendliness. I want this to be more easy, more natural, more lightly, more sweet, more more more!.

It
    is GIVING UP. Giving up my effort. Relaxing, relaxing, relaxing relaxing.... appreciating what works. SO much works! So much is working wonderfully! I appreciate this new big sum of money! I so appreciate this new play-money to toy around with and to practice how this feels, in the easiest way By watching the good conditions

I have to admit it, this feels SO good!
    And also, I get it so deeply, that it´s about being unconditionally even more. Easy, easy, easy, expectant, easy, lightly, joyful.... awwww, I SO LOVE WHERE I AM.

But I just accept,

Abe

-Why is it right?
    It is right, because it´s something he obviously needs to go through. It´s something we all must come to terms with.
    It´s right, not wrong. He is extraordinarily strong- and this is finetuning that he must muster. All is very very well here.

-What do I want?
    I
    want him to get this. I want me to completely trust him. I want me to trust his source, and his ability to come out of this like Phoenix from the ashes. I want me to trust in him, and in the Goodness, and in his strength and ability to focus, eventually on what he really is.

It
    is Peace. Peaceful, loving ease.
    Peaceful lighthearted joyful LOVE. True, unconditional love and deep trust. Deep, deep trust. Trust in the rightness of all of this. Trust. Trust. Trust. Trust in easy, and deep, unconditional love.

But I just accept,

Abe

-Why is it right?
    It is right, because it shows me the very wanted indicator that helps me so much.

-What do I want?
    I
    want JOY! Joyful easy light happy and deep JOY. Deep, intense, loving happy joy, in ease. I don´t want drama. I want lightness and fun and ease. Well, yes, and I want clarity, but I don´t have to live bold contrast to be more clear. I want this to be just right. Not likewarm but RIGHT. And I don´t need to micromanage any of this! I can give it up to my source, who knows it all, every tiny detail. YES, I want that.

It
    is trust. Relaxing, relaxing, relaxing, relaxing!!!! Ahh, this feels good! This feels sweet and light and ahhhhh...

Relaxing.
    Relaxing! Enjoying the very moment, this precious moment. Taking my time. Enjoying the magic of here and now. NOW. All is enhanced- NOW. NOW I am here. NOW. NOW. NOW. I give in, to now. I give up, into source. I let go and let God. I give up. I give in. Source, take me! Source, show me. Surprise and delight me. Surprise and call and guide, and delight me.

Ohhhhhhh this feels good.

But I just accept,

Abe

-Why is it right?
    It is right, because I want clarity. It is right because it indicates that he is not there yet.
    I want to know that. I want to allow this to shift within me. It´s right, because now I can do something about it.

-What do I want?
    I
    want I want this to be clean. I want to be with people who are interested in fairness and work for that.
    I want to be with people who proactively go there.
    I want him to see his power, and his true desires. I want him to understand that he is creating his own reality. And I want me to not get my fingers in a messy pie. I want to feel the love and joy between us, while things work out in all ways. I want it to work in ALL ways, or I want to back off. It´s MY desire that this works in clear and deeply joyful ways, for all of us.

It
    is trust in myself to no deviate from my true desires.
    Yes, it is trust in myself to not work against my desires.
    It is trust that I can un-split myself.
    It is trust in my own loyality to my preferences.
    It is trust in MYSELF.

Ohh, this feels good! THIS FEELS GOOD. I like that. I want more of that.

You don´t have to let all people "in": Some people are just not a good match for you, right now.
    Guide yourself to what you WANT!

Esther had an experience lately where she made a decision about something, let someone into her life, up close, pretty good. Felt weird, right from the beginning. And instead of following her guidance, she over rode her guidance by wanting to give that person the benefit of the doubt.

Because that´s what "good humans" do!

And then it got bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger, and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger, and then she said- "I knew it then, I knew it then- I knew it THEN- I knew it THEN... I KNEW IT THEN!
    (with annoyed voice) ...I realllly know it now.... I REALLY REALLY REALLY know it now... I REALLY KNOW IT NOW...!"

And we don´t want any of you to beat up, on that. We just want you to start paying attention to what you knew- and how it turned out. How you felt, and how it turned out.

We want you to start guiding yourself in the direction of WHAT YOU WANT.

San Francisco, CA June 29, 2019, from the clip
    Speak Your Desires Into Existence - Abraham New 2019

But I just accept,

Abe

-Why is it right?
    It is right, because I want to focus on what I WANT!
    It is right, because this makes me clearer.
    I appreciate that. It feels big, and I appreciate that, too.

-What do I want?
    I
    want my dreams to fulfill- ALL of them.
    I want all this dreams to go together.
    I want to relax and fully wholly SURRENDER into sources guidance.
    I want to give up trying to bang this into place.
    I want to give up all the "buts".
    I want this to flow, as I know it´s supposed to flow: merging all open ends.
    In ease and sweetness, in total fulfillment.
    I want to feel the guidance.
    I want to be eager and passionate about that.
    I want to KNOW.

It
    is trust. Trust and surrender into God. Trust, and full, whole surrender. Full, whole giving in to the Goodness that is. Trusting the process. Trusting the Goodness. Trusting my dreams. Trusting my Vortex.

TRUSTING MYSELF to not shoot me in the foot, anymore.
    Trusting myself to be happy unconditionally, lovingly, lightly, gently.
    No matter what- that´s what I choose... love, trust, lightness. "This is turning out amazingly well." This works out for all of us, always. All is going to be well. Nothing will be left undone. I trust. I trust! I relax and trust. I relax and trust! I relax and I trust.

Storm goddess survives another!! This time we stayed home. Went through the western eye wall for awhile. What magnificence!!

I recognized this time that this was big energy and I was to integrate it. So I did. The days leading up, people working, boarding up things, evacuating horses and boats, putting away all their yard decor. I saw it and felt the energy and let it all in.

The air is so fresh now, like autumn. I appreciate this taste before it gets hot again.

I love feeling how small I am and how awesome and huge nature is. I feel even more loved, that source is so big and yet I am still so important to all-that-is. And from a different perspective— since we are all one, look how massive and magnificent I Am.

Quote Originally Posted by WellBean View Post
    Storm goddess survives another!! This time we stayed home. Went through the western eye wall for awhile. What magnificence!!

I recognized this time that this was big energy and I was to integrate it. So I did. The days leading up, people working, boarding up things, evacuating horses and boats, putting away all their yard decor. I saw it and felt the energy and let it all in.

The air is so fresh now, like autumn. I appreciate this taste before it gets hot again.

I love feeling how small I am and how awesome and huge nature is. I feel even more loved, that source is so big and yet I am still so important to all-that-is. And from a different perspective— since we are all one, look how massive and magnificent I Am.
    awww SO GOOD hearing from you! I was with you in my mind, I felt you where doing good.

Awesome. I have goosebumps while reading you. Yay for the contrast, which inspires us to the new and to choose what we WANT!