Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920

Thread: Itīs RIGHT, not wrong! Finding the stance of how my IB sees things.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Where I am is just right, given ALL that I want.

I might not understand it.
    I might not be sensitive enough, to the
    vibrational path to UNDERSTAND the benefit, of all of that...
    Maybe, I wanted an easier route.
    Or, I wanted a route that felt more this way, than that way.

But I just accept,
    that where I am is RIGHT, not wrong.

-Why is it right?
    It is right because I really want to know when Iīm not in alignment- so that I can finetune that.
    I want to steer deliberately! I want to know. I want to be in charge. Thank you, indicators.

-What do I want?
    I
    want to delight over my choices. I want to fully put myself into the choices. I want to choose, and than make that choice the best choice I ever made! I want to make it right. I want to go into full alignment, about that. I want to feel proud about this decision. I want to tell a new, better feeling story.
    I want to be in full alignment with my decision. I want to feel really, REALLY good about it.

-About what is the vibrational Atmosphere of this?
    It
    is clarity and joyful, loving understanding of myself.
    Clear, loving full alignment. Clear, passionate backing myself up.
    Clear. certain, confident alignment with my desire. Full whole trust into the following of my guidance system. Allowing myself. Allowing my divine guidance to be the only thing that matters to me: Allowing the JOY to be what matters most to me. Allowing my joy to be the only guiding light. Allowing source to guide me through resistance-free surrender. Joyful surrender. Joyful faith. Joyful ease. Joyful trust.
    Ahh, this feels so much better!

Just train yourself not to suffer over the choices,
    but to delight over your ability to make a choice
    and then to completely put yourself into the choice -

-even if it was just drinking water instead of Pepsi, or Coca Cola instead of beer. In other words, it doesn't matter what choice you make, revel in the choice and line up with it completely and give yourself over to it completely, and you will ready yourself for getting inside this vibrational escrow because life will never cease to be a myriad of choices.

It's just that the plethora of choices get better and better and better and better and better.

Alaska Cruise 2008, CD 3

But I just accept,

-Why is it right?
    It is right because this is EXPANSION. Ohh and I love this potential!
    I so love the chance that is in there. I will let the problem go go go go... and only chill out. Ohhh, I so LOVE this.

-What do I want?
    I
    want to allow the perfect awesome solution of this. I know its done and ready up to the t. I know, because I am finetuning on this since decades. I LOVE this!! I love KNOWING itīs done. And now, things are moving. He is confused! YESS!!! So GOOD. I love more of this. And I want it to settle, and all things fall into place, with absolute ease. With absolute perfection. With absolute beauty and delicious wonderful rightness. Ahhh, I so want this, and I so believe in this.

It
    is total clear TRUST. Absolute trust- in total generality.
    I am not going there in any way! I let this happen. I allow this to fall into place. I so love knowing that this is happening in perfect timing and perfect unfolding- to a perfect solution. I canīt stop smiling. I canīt stop enjoying And why should I stop!
    THIS FEELS SO GOOD. This is so RIGHT.
    This is so perfect.
    I love it so much- and I totally TRUST.

...And you know what?
    -You tell that story often enough, you’ll believe it!

-Abe 7/12/08

But I just accept,

-Why is it right?
    It is right because I want to know, when Iīm thinking in opposition to source.
    Uaargh do I think in opposition!

-What do I want?
    I
    want to be happy, and allow who I am to BE.
    I want to let this sh* go. I want to flow and trust. I want to feel happy. I want to give up this effort and this f* up way of looking. I want to LET GO, let go, let go, give up, give in, and let my stream carry me. I want to let go of this resistance. And I know that I can, and I know that thatīs all I "need" to do.

I want to own my decision, and make it RIGHT: It was right not wrong! It felt wonderful. It felt better. And now I will not look back anymore: I look forwards. Or maybe from where I stand, I donīt go too fast I just distract. Ease, Easy!

It
    is ease. Nothing to fix! Just relax into the doneness of all that I want. Not my job! Not my job. My job is to bask. My job is to enjoy what is easy to enjoy. My job is to focus on what feels sweet, and to go general or look away from crappy issues. I give that up! I let go, I let go, I let go, I let go. I let go! I let go and surrender. I surrender, I give in. Sweet relief! Sweet joy. Sweetness. Happy ease. Happy life. Happy, no matter what. Unconditionally sweet. I can deal with everything, in ease. Ease.

This is right, not wrong! It was right, then. It was what felt right to me. I own this. This felt right, for me. I allow this to be right. I allow my decision to have been right. And now, also, I turn to the rightness of all of what came from it: It was expansion, and experience, and awesome clarity. Wonderful clarity. I allow the clarity to be! I allow ME to be. I allow what is. I allow this to unfold. I just stay balanced. I come back into balance, and into alignment, and then I SEE the rightness. I come into alignment with who I really am, and celebrate my decision, and the awe, that comes from it.
    I celebrate, me having had guts. I celebrate me, giving in to the dream. I celebrate me, having done it in new ways. I clelebrate me. I congratulate me. This was RIGHT, because it was SUCH fun! It was such beauty. It was such a dream, and have let the dream live for at least a bit. Thatīs so good. I celebrate that! I have tasted it. I have lived it. I have experienced it, and now I KNOW: I WANT MORE OF THAT.

And that clarity is RIGHT! That clarity is wonderful. ALL I have to do is to allow my desire. To give in, to it. To let the Universe have itīs way with it, while I step back. I let the Universe handle this. I let go and let god. I give up: God, take it from here. I give up, I give up, I give in, I surrender.

There is abundance beyond your wildest dreams available to you.
    And you don’t have to figure out all of the details. You just have to go along with the flow of life that you are constantly in the state of becoming. You just have to stop arguing for your limitations and start believing in the wellbeing that is the natural basis of your being, you see.

You just need to accept that you are the worthy being and that Source has you in its sights. And that you have lived a magnificent life and all of that life has caused you to tell the Universe what you want. And the Universe has a clearer picture of who you are and what you want than you will ever have.

Even long after you are dead, no one, even you, could ever write a historical document that could even come close to depicting the brilliance and the likes of who you are becoming, you see.

You don’t have to figure it out or articulate it, you just have to get happy and let who you are
    be.

Abraham-Hicks

But I just accept,

Abe

-Why is it right?
    It is right because this wants to be ironed out before X.
    So good! Thank you, contrast! How perfect to have this NOW.

-What do I want?
    I
    want us all to have an amazing vacation. I want this to be harmonious, and lovely, and sweet, and easy, and to become a beautiful memory. I want this to be smooth. I want this to be easy, flowing delicious, delightful. I want this to be so beautiful. I want this to be fascinating and touching and fantastic. I want this to be extraordinary GOOD. I want this to be about understanding family. I want this to be expansion, in positive, beautiful, easy, delicious .

It
    is Trust. Letting go, and letting God. It is focusing the Vortex-version, stubbornly, joyously, lovingly, in TRUST. trusting, believing, clear, unwavering. In ease. Without any effort. Easily, lovingly, looking for our all Vortex-version. Seeing us happy! Seeing us friendly, warm, close, opening up, becoming flexible, enjoying the expansion, allowing the move, allowing the freedom, allowing the love to flow and to transform it all. Flowing, trusting, beaming our light. Being touched, being in love, being moved, allowing, allowing, allowing, allowing the change, allowing the freedom, allowing the peace, allowing the trust, allowing the miracles, allowing, allowing, allowing, allowing, allowing, allowing!

Creators that create worlds
    are defining what is not wanted
    for a split-second,

and feeling what IS wanted
    for eternity.

Abraham