Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Thread: Itīs RIGHT, not wrong! Finding the stance of how my IB sees things.

Beloved Woman paradise-on-earth's Avatar

Where I am is just right, given ALL that I want.

I might not understand it.
    I might not be sensitive enough, to the
    vibrational path to UNDERSTAND the benefit, of all of that...
    Maybe, I wanted an easier route.
    Or, I wanted a route that felt more this way, than that way.

But I just accept,
    that where I am is RIGHT, not wrong.

-Why is it right?
    Because it is an indicator of what could be better. What a great thing.

-What do I want?
    I
    want to FEEL the ease and flow, more clear, more free. more intense. I want to allow the momentum of the wanted flow. I want to go with my expansion, in ease and joy and lustful passion.
    I want to let go of my resistances, easily. I want to life faith, fully. I want to surrender joyfully, easily into my flow.

-About what is the vibrational Atmosphere of this?
    It
    is sweet delicious, divine flow!
    It is trust into source, trust into who I really am. Surrendering with ease. Giving in to my movement. Giving in to the inevitable expansion- and adoring the joy of it. Not holding back, but giving in. Breathing out and letting go, relaxing into the trust of the Goodness. Goodness may take me! Goodness is what I trust. Easy surrender into sweet unfolding. Joyful clarity of goodness. Joyful deep clarity. Joyful movement. Joyful flow. Joyfully going with who I am. Joyfully surrendering into the journey. Giving in, giving up the old stories. Giving in to the ride. Giving in to God. Giving in to the Goodness.

True... where I am is where I'm supposed to be

Quote Originally Posted by paradise-on-earth View Post

But I just accept,
    that where I am is RIGHT, not WRONG.

-Why is it right?
    Itīs my indicator, that Iīm screwing up just a bit in this moment.
    I allow myself to be "itched".
    I have my focus on the unwanted.
    And thatīs ok to KNOW!
    I love you, indicator.
    Thank you for showing me and making me aware.

-What do I want, instead?
    I want a fresh, clear, wonderful new beginning.
    Clarity and full focus on my wanted.
    I want to feel eager about lining up,
    certain of lining up, clear about the process, and certain of the outcome.
    I want to feel totally healthy and capable and clear.
    I want to see clearly again, and feel wonderful in it.
    I want to be in my full power,
    physically, vibrationally, spiritually.
    I want to be fully merged confirmation of wellbeing, in all ways.

Free.
    Empowered.
    Easy!
    Capable. Empowered.
    Wonderfully capable.
    In MY power.
    Ready to fulfill MY life.
    Ready to choose easily what I WANT.
    I love that!

I feel how I get ready to choose FOR ME, on my true
    happy ITV-path of least resistance, on my "path of bliss".
    Iīm ready. I give in.
    I walk my path of bliss!
    Blissful. Blissful. Happy, sweet, loving, blissful.
    Delighted. Clear. Confident. I love with myself and my dreams and desires.
    JOYFULLY HAPPY LINED UP WITH ME.

Awww, the itching has stopped!
    I feel such ease!

So what you are saying to us, and we love hearing it from you,
    because we know for sure that there was vibration that you translated,
    these are ideas that youīve been translating,
    what came to you is:

I MUST FIND MYSELF FIRST,
    before I get into an environment,
    where nobody knows what the hell theyīr doing.

from the clip Abraham Hicks - Get used to things working out for you
    ~ Asheville, April 2015

Now I AM READY!

Thank you for these posts. I agree with these wonderful statements. I still feel resistance because I am getting SO ANTSY. I want to leave my job and the process was happening but it got delayed. I've been trying to leave for several months and I've been making positive aspects, trusting that I am there at this time because of x,y,z but...i'm over that story. Lately physically being there is making me ill. That's just resistance I'm piling on my tracks but I do also feel like its my Inner Being saying I need to leave. I feel like I put so much work into making positive aspects and ignoring the things I don't like by distracting myself. I still find that the resistance is there, under the surface and in the words of Adam Levine, "its getting harder and harder to breathe." I'd like to let everything go and trust that all I have been creating is on its way.

This is another Forum friend's space to do her own "work," rather than a place for in-depth discussion of your situation. But, given what you've posted here,the question that wants to be asked (to be answered in your own thread, perhaps in this sub-forum) is "How are you tending to your emotional guidance that you're reporting here?"

Yes, it's absolutely true that you are where you are and where you are is--from the perspective of your wiser IB--all right. Can you see how you are focusing on this situation is such a way that--from your personal perspective of you in your physical body--where you are is (pretty much) not "all right" at all. That--that disagreement of opinions of the two parts of You on this topic of where you are and what you've created for yourself--that is "resistance." Your focus on what you don't want and why you don't want it prevents what you do want to flow in to you. So, you'll want to start changing your focus if you want things to change for you.

GettingBetter and WellBeing!

But I just accept,
    that where I am is RIGHT, not wrong.

-Why is it right?
    Because it is my indicator that I have resistance. And thatīs what makes me ABLE to shift! Thank you awareness!

-What do I want?
    I
    want to be completely lined up with my desire. I want to dry out any activation of the unwanted. I want to be SO IN LOVE with my dream, that the unwanted lays completely dormant, because of my lack of attention. I want te UPSIDE of my dream. The absence will always be potentially there- but I never have to activate it! I want to become totally stable and secure and easy and "default-setting-programmed" of looking at what I want- as source does.

I want to train myself into full alignment. I want this to be my normal state- even more than it is already. I want to soar high even more easily. I so appreciate this elated stance that I am in anyway and train it even more, love it even more, be delighted in total, deepest stable connection with it. I SO LOVED realizing how incredibly stable I am on topic X. I want THAT for this topic- also!

It
    is total CERTAINTY. It means to know that I always could choose the absence- but why in the world would I!!??? It is CLARITY. Humorous, easy, delicious clarity. Certain, deeply understanding totally KNOWING clarity. I KNOW this, and I love this. The absence is simply no option! Why would it? It feels hilarious to even think about it! It feels so totally sure. Totally KNOWING. Knowing it, in all my cells, my bones, my mind. I donīt have to conjure it, it IS! It IS within me, because I have absorbed and digested it completely. I KNOW it.
    Ahh, this feels awesome! This feels invincible. This feels totally clear. It feels unstoppable. It feels as deep, deep love for who I really am. It feels unshakeable. It feels completely LINED UP.